Annoying Metamorphosis haters!!!

Mar 31

Is it just me or do the people who keep posting threads like 'Metamorphosis sucks' are really annoying??? if they don't like it then why do they even bother being a part of this site? Grrrrrrr they annoy me lol

Replies to This Posting

  1. RE: Annoying Metamorphosis haters!!!

    Mar 31

    uh, i totally agree.

  2. RE: Annoying Metamorphosis haters!!!

    Mar 31

    LOL. Yes.

  3. RE: Annoying Metamorphosis haters!!!

    Mar 31

    I completely agree :)

  4. RE: Annoying Metamorphosis haters!!!

    Mar 31

    totally agree

    plus your just gonna piss off all the people who love it haha!

  5. RE: Annoying Metamorphosis haters!!!

    Mar 31

    ahhh yeah. it's fine to state ur opinion and all and be like 'it isn't my favorite album' but not straight out "metamorphosis sucks balls". entirely rude.

  6. RE: Annoying Metamorphosis haters!!!

    Mar 31

    xxLittleDirtyGirlxxErikaxx wrote:
    ahhh yeah. it's fine to state ur opinion and all and be like 'it isn't my favorite album' but not straight out "metamorphosis sucks balls". entirely rude.


    how is saying "metamorphosis sucks balls" different from saying it's "totally awesome"
    both of those are opinions that are being expressed as fact. neither are facts. so people, everyone, needs to start saying things like "to me metamorphosis is.." or "i think it's..."
    and saying that they should be allowed to start threads saying they dislike the album is wrong. if they can't do that then no one can start a thread about how much they like the album either...that's the only way it would be fair.

  7. RE: Annoying Metamorphosis haters!!!

    Mar 31

    juggalettemora wrote:
    xxLittleDirtyGirlxxErikaxx wrote:
    ahhh yeah. it's fine to state ur opinion and all and be like 'it isn't my favorite album' but not straight out "metamorphosis sucks balls". entirely rude.


    how is saying "metamorphosis sucks balls" different from saying it's "totally awesome"
    both of those are opinions that are being expressed as fact. neither are facts. so people, everyone, needs to start saying things like "to me metamorphosis is.." or "i think it's..."
    and saying that they should be allowed to start threads saying they dislike the album is wrong. if they can't do that then no one can start a thread about how much they like the album either...that's the only way it would be fair.


    i agree to a certain extent with you. i believe everyone has a right to say what they feel but we all know how hard PR worked on this album and it's kinda rude to say that it sucks balls.

  8. RE: Annoying Metamorphosis haters!!!

    Mar 31

    xxLittleDirtyGirlxxErikaxx wrote:
    i agree to a certain extent with you. i believe everyone has a right to say what they feel but we all know how hard PR worked on this album and it's kinda rude to say that it sucks balls.


    i agree that some people have been rude about it but from what i've seen, the people who reply to those posts are so much worse. they curse at the original poster and say things like "go kill yourself" how is that right?

  9. Fed avatar Fed

    RE: Annoying Metamorphosis haters!!!

    Mar 31

    Right so from now on stop wasting your time on haters.

  10. RE: Annoying Metamorphosis haters!!!

    Apr 02

    You know what is equally annoying? People posting a bunch of threads saying it kicks ass or it is the best album ever. Hating and obsessing both suck.

  11. RE: Annoying Metamorphosis haters!!!

    Apr 03

    everything I ever said on this matter three days ago got lost in the infamous roach black hole.. i'll tell you my honest opinion: I couldn't give a monkeys now x

  12. RE: Annoying Metamorphosis haters!!!

    Apr 08

    its very true i agree...
    whats funny cause in the forum all its says before u click is annoying metamorphosis...

    wow i wasnt not expecting that but i fully agree

  13. RE: Annoying Metamorphosis haters!!!

    Apr 08

    mannie wrote:
    its very true i agree...
    whats funny cause in the forum all its says before u click is annoying metamorphosis...

    wow i wasnt not expecting that but i fully agree


    just goes to show never judge a thread by it's title :P haha x

  14. RE: Annoying Metamorphosis haters!!!

    Apr 08

    i can't believe people are still bringing up the issue of metamorphosis. people are gonna hate it and people are gonna like it. people should be free to think whatever they want to think but please, just stop posting blogs about it. it's great to think whatever about the new album, but you don't have to let everyone know you hate it or you love it. the cd is out, nothing can change that, the songs are what they are. eat it and move on.

  15. RE: Annoying Metamorphosis haters!!!

    Apr 08

    Hybrid911 wrote:
    mannie wrote:
    its very true i agree...
    whats funny cause in the forum all its says before u click is annoying metamorphosis...

    wow i wasnt not expecting that but i fully agree


    just goes to show never judge a thread by it's title :P haha x


    very true i learned a valuable lesson there

  16. RE: Annoying Metamorphosis haters!!!

    Apr 08

    If you don't have haters.....

    Your not doing your job....let haters hate...

    don't you watch Katt Williams? lol.

    but yea ppl are fucktards.

  17. RE: Annoying Metamorphosis haters!!!

    Apr 08

    shara22803 wrote:
    If you don't have haters.....

    Your not doing your job....let haters hate...

    don't you watch Katt Williams? lol.

    but yea ppl are fucktards.


    did you just call me a fucktard!!!! lol

Newsletter Signup