The Addict

Apr 18

What's the deal with the song "The Addict"? The only place I can find it, is on itunes, if you buy Paramore Sessions. I already have the album but the song isn't there. Did they release a special version of Paramore Sessions with the song on it? Does anybody have an idea where to find the song by itself? I love Papa Roach, but I don't want to pay 10 bucks for ONE song. Especially since I already have the album.

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

RE: The Addict

Apr 18

it was a bonus track for Paramour sessions...for some country...japan? uk? ionno..lol

2. RE: The Addict

Apr 18

Busta wrote:
    it was a bonus track for Paramour sessions...for some country...japan? uk? ionno..lol

It wasn't the UK. We had Scars live and 'SOS'. I think it was just a bonus song for when you bought it on iTunes.

3. RE: The Addict

Apr 18

I want it but i dont wanna have to buy the cd all over again i dont think i can really afford it!!! that makes me sad... so does anyone know where to find it??? without having to buy the whole album all over!

4. RE: The Addict

Apr 18

I'm going to get it for you guys. I was looking for it myself and just found a torrent for it. Would you guys prefer it being uploaded to Imeem or what? I could also use yousendit.com and the file will stay online for a few days for download, if you guys wanna download it. Just let me know while i have it downloading! :)

I'm usually against downloading, but I know if you guys' states are like mine, you won't find the album with those bonus tracks anywhere around here, and it's nowhere to be found online from where I've looked.

it's up to you guys, but I have it now. LOL

5. RE: The Addict

Apr 18

mannie wanted it, so I'm putting it here for the rest of you guys to. If you want the downloadable version, let me know! :)

http://www.imeem.com/xkurtcobainfan/music/D2Vs3euV/papa-roach-the-addict-japan/

6. RE: The Addict

Apr 18

? Mindy! wrote:
    mannie wanted it, so I'm putting it here for the rest of you guys to. If you want the downloadable version, let me know! :)

http://www.imeem.com/xkurtcobainfan/music/D2Vs3euV/papa-roach-the-addict-japan/

haha you are so awesome thanks!

7. RE: The Addict

Apr 18

Its on the japanese paramour

8. Moderator

Apr 18

I emailed the megaupload to boone, I don't remember my upload link, so ask him. lol

9. RE: The Addict

Apr 19

hehe it's my ringtone x i think it's my second fave papa roach song x

10. RE: The Addict

Apr 19

Here's the link Busta sent me.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VMEG9MY9

Thanks Busta!!

11. Moderator

Apr 19

you are quite welcome sir :D

and just cuz ringtones were mentioned, I got Lifeline as my ringer today on my new phone hahaha. I was all excited. [I can't make my own.]

12. RE: The Addict

Apr 22

Holy cow...this song is on my ipod now...ive been looking for it for so long..THANKYOU!!

13. Fed avatar Fed

Apr 23

Yeah, it was on the japanese version.

India wrote:
    Its on the japanese paramour

Newsletter Signup