Replies to This Posting

1. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

Ill agree I prefer their old stuff better, but their new stuff isn't that bad as you make it out to be.
    Lifeline is a powerful song, which had to be written to reflect the political status of the day.
    Apart from that one and few other song, the rest of the album isn't that good (in my point of view).
    But if you don't like them don't listen to them, and don't complain.

2. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

I'm not a fan of Lifeline at all, but that's just me... I like the rest of the album overall although I like the older albums better, but dude, don't just sit there whining about it. There's gotta be more productive things to do with your time... If you don't like it don't listen to it.

TL;DR: Put up or shut up, as they say.

3. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

I happen to like Lifeline! It is a powerful song, it has a lot of meaning to the guys, that's why they wrote it! I don't like every PR song, but i do like most of them! Then some i absolutely LOVE!! They are an amazing band and will always make good music! All of their cd's have great songs on them! Granted we all have our own opinions, but that's no reason to be giving the boys shit, cause you like the old stuff better!

4. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

my what a huge tv you have....
    -----

5. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

Are you stupid? it's not my tv idiot lol

6. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

Deja Vu anyone? Not to fuel the fire on this one, but i am sick and tired of people trashing the guys because they don't like it.

You don't like the progression this band is making that's your problem.
    An artist will write and do what makes them happy, not what makes us happy. It is a PLUS when fans like it and more importantly, get what they are doing on a personal level. If you don't like it, I am sure it sucks for them,but they are doing what makes them happy. I suggest you do the same and take your crappy attitude else where.

You have no obligation to listen to their music, and more so be on this website.
    Like some one before me said, if you don't like it, don't listen to it.
    And don't come on here and bash them for all their hard work and efforts just because this isn't 1999 anymore.

Personally I am glad they aren't writing the same stuff they did back in the day because they would of died out like most of the bands did in that time period.

I'd like to think I am not the same person I was back then when I needed songs like last resort and angels and insects. Like the band and their music, I've progressed. I'm not helpless and fragile as I was and you know why, because I embraced change and progression. Like the guys have done personally and musically. Maybe it is time you did the same.

Bottom line.

What ever your issue is, deal with it. Your not happy with the music someone is making, go make your own. Or build a time machine and go back to when Papa Roach music that you and everyone as closed minded as you liked.
    I'm not listening, not anymore

7. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

are you knocking such songs as hollywood whore?
    shame on you.
    -----

8. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

@NxMx_Dizzle wrote:
    Deja Vu anyone? Not to fuel the fire on this one, but i am sick and tired of people trashing the guys because they don't like it.

You don't like the progression this band is making that's your problem.
    An artist will write and do what makes them happy, not what makes us happy. It is a PLUS when fans like it and more importantly, get what they are doing on a personal level. If you don't like it, I am sure it sucks for them,but they are doing what makes them happy. I suggest you do the same and take your crappy attitude else where.

You have no obligation to listen to their music, and more so be on this website.
    Like some one before me said, if you don't like it, don't listen to it.
    And don't come on here and bash them for all their hard work and efforts just because this isn't 1999 anymore.

Personally I am glad they aren't writing the same stuff they did back in the day because they would of died out like most of the bands did in that time period.

I'd like to think I am not the same person I was back then when I needed songs like last resort and angels and insects. Like the band and their music, I've progressed. I'm not helpless and fragile as I was and you know why, because I embraced change and progression. Like the guys have done personally and musically. Maybe it is time you did the same.

Bottom line.

What ever your issue is, deal with it. Your not happy with the music someone is making, go make your own. Or build a time machine and go back to when Papa Roach music that you and everyone as closed minded as you liked.

so basically if a "fan" and don't like the new album they should keep quiet
    cuz thats constructive for the band, getting no negative feedback and then they can make another album full of "progress"
    -----

9. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

Complaining that they don't write the songs that they used to isn't constructive criticism, that is just bitching that it isn't what it used to be.
    There's a difference between bashing and being helpful.
    There is no way, that they have not noticed all the rants already posted all over the internet about how "they suck now because they have progressed into a different sound and blah blah blah."

They are happy with the work they have produced, we should be too. After all it isn't us sacrificing time from our families and friends and a normal life to be on the road all the time and write music. I think we should be a little more grateful and a little less bashy.

10. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

@NxMx_Dizzle wrote:

What ever your issue is, deal with it. Your not happy with the music someone is making, go make your own.

enough said right there! x X

~*~
    deep in my heart in the depths of my soul
    my selfish ways are out of control i'm sorry that it comes down to this i punch through the wall as
    I break my fist the makeup smears tears that we cry
    over and over every night

11. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

so the fans should be happy they spend there money on anything then? regardless how poor or good it is.
    i think if anybody has paid good money for a album they can say what they want about it, the band aint going to refund them the money are they?
    there will always be hardcore fans who won't have anything bad said about the band, and will love anything they ever make and follow them even when they do a rock cover of twinkle twinkle little star, and vote it as best song of the year,
    but some me for one think the new album was weak, and had some awful cheesy stinkers of songs on it, it may bring them some radio play but to those who want better lyrical music and what pr have been constantly making before hand, it just don't cut it.
    -----

12. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

i've not even bothered reading this lol in the words of papa roach 'it's the same old sad story' x

Take everything from the inside
    and throw it all away
    cos I swear for the last time
    I won't trust myself with you.

13. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

Hybrid911 wrote:
    i've not even bothered reading this lol x

and throw it all away

can you like close it? haha
    "Fashion before function my friend"

14. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

Hybrid911 wrote:
    i've not even bothered reading this lol x

and throw it all away

i've been nice :p
    -----

15. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

yeah stu I commend you for being nice :) no i can't close it as i've just explained to someone on twitter. the guys stressing his opinion and there's nothing wrong with that. yeah it will cause a heated debate but a lot of people, including myself and you stu, voice our opinions on here whether people like them or not. I agree with some (I stress SOME...) of what this morticon guy is saying but the rest of it I strongly don't agree with and I'm gonna leave it at that x

and throw it all away

16. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

Hybrid911 wrote:
    yeah stu I commend you for being nice :) no i can't close it as i've just explained to someone on twitter. the guys stressing his opinion and there's nothing wrong with that. yeah it will cause a heated debate but a lot of people, including myself and you stu, voice our opinions on here whether people like them or not. I agree with some (I stress SOME...) of what this morticon guy is saying but the rest of it I strongly don't agree with and I'm gonna leave it at that x

and throw it all away

you gotta love his tv tho
    -----

17. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

Hybrid911 wrote:
    i've not even bothered reading this lol in the words of papa roach 'it's the same old sad story' x

'he's lost he's outta his fucking mind'.....cause metamorphosis is amazing xD

~*~
    deep in my heart in the depths of my soul
    my selfish ways are out of control i'm sorry that it comes down to this i punch through the wall as
    I break my fist the makeup smears tears that we cry
    over and over every night

18. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

Theyve got bigger n better with these new songs, do you really think they are going to listen to your opinions?? and no il say it, you really are not at all right, being a lickass wuld be suckin up 2 you, no one is your wrong, yeh theyre old songs were good, but look how big theyve got with theyre new improved material, so stfu

19. RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

improved as in hollywood whore, a song wrote about a nobody, just to get a bit of radio play, make a mocking vid for some tv play, learning from eminem,
    i see it as a quick way to make $ and pull in some pop rock fans, no improvement at all, a slap in the face to those who have enjoyed the songs with meaning,
    selling out is what i call it, but you enjoy ya bouncy cheesefest :)
    each to there own.
    -----

20. KJ avatar KJ

RE: FUCK PAPA ROACH!

Nov 14

I understand having an opinion, that's fine. However, why do you have to say F*** PR? Just seems like harsh words for a band you used to like so much.

Newsletter Signup