Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

BTW guys i hate her. i think Jacoby would laugh his ass off if he saw the coke whore on this forum.
keep doing what your doing and ignore that cunt.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

lmao ia. i almost cried when i saw britney in our forum.
    her fans should go back to being queers

2. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

Wonderful. What lovely pleasantries. Make yourself look really good. Language that is so fine is not witnessed enough.

Haha, no one can read my signature. Don't you dare quote me without paying up.

3. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

Lol, what a thought xD Britney in the Riot , lol
    Britney --->+ Roaches--->+ Riot = DISASTER!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me: "Tobin, why do you always look so pissed on Stage?"
    Tobin: "Cause i fuckin hate you"
    Me: "Good, i don't like you either!!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

xxCobyDickLickaxx wrote:
    Lol, what a thought xD Britney in the Riot , lol
    Britney --->+ Roaches--->+ Riot = DISASTER!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haha ia. papa roach will win >britney. but seriously?

5. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

I see another brawl happening here.

6. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

huh... all this has happened while I've been asleep on the sofa... nice! x

Take everything from the inside
    and throw it all away
    cos I swear for the last time
    I won't trust myself with you.

7. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

^ I wish I could sleep when shizzle like this occurs.

8. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

Well speak for yourself, but I'm hoping you're not implying with this thread that you're speaking for all of us.

I for one, love Britney Spears. She's not the best vocalist in the world, no. She doesn't write her own music, and her voice gets edited a whole bunch, yes. But she is an amazing entertainer, an amazing dancer, a great mother, and an icol to milions of people everywhere. Really - I couldn't feel any more sorry for the poor woman. After everything she's been through, the public eye on her 24/7, I thought it was amazing how she made a comeback after all that. Even though I knew she always would :D She's an amazingly strong person.. and definitely changed pop music forever.

So even if I'm the only one who thinks all this.. Idc. Long live Britney :)

9. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

I'm deffo not speaking for the fans on here, they can speak for themselfes.

I never did like Britney, and never will. But wich doesn't mean that i 'hate' her fans.....
    I dunno but I don't see her as a good Mother. She had kids and was uhmm.....kinda neglecting them for drugs and partying o.รถ
    But good for her that she picked herself up again and had that amazing comeback.
    Still i don't like her..never will.

:D

~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

I think you're missing the point that we essentially have an upperhand here. Brintney fans apparently hate Paramore, so they will help us in this vote. Then I'm guessing any fan who voted for Paramore, Greenday, Slipknot etc etc given the choice of Britney or Papa Roach would get behind us, so play nice.
    ----------
    [Dan Torelli, Madina Lake drummer] - "Dude, this is your last chance to get this food in this country. Look at the sign: Pizza, Burger, Kebab, Sheffield! Which one of those words don't you want?!"

11. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

Sammy! wrote:
    Well speak for yourself, but I'm hoping you're not implying with this thread that you're speaking for all of us.

I for one, love Britney Spears. She's not the best vocalist in the world, no. She doesn't write her own music, and her voice gets edited a whole bunch, yes. But she is an amazing entertainer, an amazing dancer, a great mother, and an icol to milions of people everywhere. Really - I couldn't feel any more sorry for the poor woman. After everything she's been through, the public eye on her 24/7, I thought it was amazing how she made a comeback after all that. Even though I knew she always would :D She's an amazingly strong person.. and definitely changed pop music forever.

So even if I'm the only one who thinks all this.. Idc. Long live Britney :)

Britney abuses her kids. Dosent even Make her own music. and she lipsinks. NOTHING COOL ABOUT HER.

seriously if you think britneys better than papa roach GTFO

12. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

^ that's harsh above...

and yeah a Britney fan just came on here and plagued us with spam which i've deleted... which makes me want to take back the whole love for the britney fans thing... Papa Roach fans... we are the best x

and throw it all away

13. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

The rest of us britney fans will help you, BRITNEYOWNS is probably longislandkid. WE DESPISE PARAMORE. JUST BECAUSE GAGA'S TEAM IS ON THEIR SIDE. If we both go through this alone, we're fucked. We'll help you in this round, and if you don't win, we ask that you help us in the last round, because if you lose, I assume you will want to destroy paramore, who calls themselves 'ROCK' At least britney knows her place.

14. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

we're going to destroy paramore (probably) then eventually destroy Britney but we're going to do it in a fashion that's not disrespectful to her fans. It's just a silly competition which our favourite band, Papa Roach incase you forget this is proach.com and not spears central, are going to win... We can do this alone but we appreciate you hate paramore too. And I like Britney as an artist. 'break the ice' is one of my fave songs... :) x

and throw it all away

15. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

I honestly don't get all the controversy over Britney vs Papa Roach...
    Yes, we want Papa Roach to win, but understand that they're two completely different categories.
    We won over ALL the rock bands, even Metallica and Slipknot and everything.
    So all in all, I do feel as if we've already won.

Pop and Rock are two completely different genres of music.
    If Britney wins, so be it.
    We still kicked major fucking ass on the rock side and should be proud of that.

All the Papa Roach and Britney bashing, I think, needs to stop.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~.:My Scars Remind
    Me That The
    Past is Real:.~
    -------------------------------------------------------------

16. Bry avatar Bry

RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

jesus. whats your peoples problem?

17. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

LMFAO!!!!!! This is some funny shit. Britney sucks get over it. Why get on a PAPA ROACH forum and attempted to talk shit on The Roaches. Automatic FAILURE!!!!! Papa Roach PWNS life, The end.

18. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

Miss_Dray wrote:
    LMFAO!!!!!! This is some funny shit. Britney sucks get over it. Why get on a PAPA ROACH forum and attempted to talk shit on The Roaches. Automatic FAILURE!!!!! Roaches PWN life.

exactly LOL

WE WONT COME DOWN

NOT TONIGHT

THIS IS OUR BATTLE CRY

WE'RE READY TO FIGHT!
    "Fashion before function my friend"

19. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

I've been voting insanely since I got home from work! I am not stopping any time soon tonight! We can so do this!

20. RE: Britney sucks. we can do this on our own

Nov 16

all i wanna know is how the Britney fans got the idea in their head to check out PR's site and sign up just to tell us all this lol

its not that i dont appreciate the help from you Britney fans but we're obviously capable of pulling this off on our own if we've come this far, and i mean cmon we're Papa Roach's fans need i say more? ;) we'll do anything to get our guys to the #1 spot in anything...and the last time i checked we were up alot, its only the first day and we're DOMINATING Paramour already
    ~*::Dancing with the devil in the midnight sun::*~

Newsletter Signup