Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Dec 17

about 4 years ago,i had scuzz(music channel) on in my room,and between angels and insects came on,i didnt take much notice of it,but then i had it in my head 4 the rest of the day,so i had to look it up,i then i started to like it....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    it takes horns to hold up my halo

2. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Dec 17

BORROWED my brothers copy of infest lol

If you were to tell me that I'd die today, this is what I'd have to say... I never really had the time to live

3. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Dec 17

I discovered papa roach from a friend on a different site, and watching video on trial getting pissed off because the video being made fun of a a really good one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I may not be a working class hero,but atleast I'm above the zereos"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

4. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Dec 17

10 year ago watching music channels in my old house x

Take everything from the inside
    and throw it all away
    cos I swear for the last time
    I won't trust myself with you.

5. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Dec 17

Well It was MTV Russia and "She loves me not".That is how my obsession began =))

6. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Dec 18

Forget the System wrote:
    I discovered papa roach from a friend on a different site, and watching video on trial getting pissed off because the video being made fun of a a really good one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I may not be a working class hero,but atleast I'm above the zereos"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

and what specific site was it?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilVhCTpVlAA
    please click this link to see something interesting
    i know your human instincts want to click that thing

7. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Dec 18

God, I can't even remember... I think one of the first things that I saw was the Live & Murderous dvd.

8. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Dec 21

SaveAHoPalermo wrote:
    BORROWED my brothers copy of infest lol
    If you were to tell me that I'd die today, this is what I'd have to say... I never really had the time to live

*cough* theif *cough*

Around late 2005 on youtube...didn't really explore it much till early 2009
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Tear my heart open and watch me bleed a beautiful crimson....save my soul as i fall..."

9. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Dec 21

I heard Gawm on the radio in 2004, my favorite band ever since :)

10. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Dec 21

I've kind of liked them since Last Resort in 99, but really got hooked when I went to see Buckcherry&Hinder with a friend on the bad boys of rock tour '07--Their live set completely blew me away&I fell in love and have been hooked ever since

: )

11. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Jan 10

M-Neff wrote:
    I've kind of liked them since Last Resort in 99, but really got hooked when I went to see Buckcherry&Hinder with a friend on the bad boys of rock tour '07--Their live set completely blew me away&I fell in love and have been hooked ever since

: )

yeah...theyre awesome...

12. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Jan 10

wwe raw

13. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Jan 13

I first heard last resort back in 99 on the radio thought it was a good song was stuck in my head constantly. then i heard blood brothers in tony hawks pro skater 2 liked it. I didnt really start listening to them tho until this past july when i saw them open for nickelback. i didnt even know they were supposed to be there but once i saw them live i was hooked. i went and bought all there cds the next day and have been loving them ever since.

14. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Jan 14

Read my first blog if you want to know =D

15. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Jan 14

7th grade in 1999? Which ever came first lol. I'm pretty sure I saw Last Resort on Mtv or heard it on the radio...I do remember they were cause of my first fist fight LOL.

16. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Jan 17

A music program,can't really remember.

17. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Jun 16

~BeautifulNightmare~ wrote:
    A music program,can't really remember.

u mean MTV?

18. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Jun 16

My friend had last resort on her ipod and i came across it in one of my low points...it really helped me then...now i listen to it every night before i go to bed along with the rest of the Infest cd... for me its safe to say Papa Roach saved my life

19. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Jun 16

The first time I heard Papa Roach was in 2007 when I heard "Alive (N' Out of Control)" on Scarred. I didn't know it was Papa Roach or that Jacoby was the host until I heard "...To Be Loved" on WWE RAW one year later. I checked out the music video for "...To Be Loved" on youtube and searched them up and thats when I found out Jacoby hosted Scarred and that "Alive" was the theme song. One of my friends who was really into them had a bunch of their songs on her profile so I checked them out and liked them all. If I can remember the songs were "Last Resort", "Scars" (even though it was called "I Tear My Heart Open" on her profile), "Forever", and "Time Is Running Out". Then later I heard "Hollywood Whore" and "Lifeline" and then "No More Secrets" and "She Loves Me Not" on iTunes. My friend got The Paramour Sessions and then I got all their albums. And I've been a P-Roach fan ever since.
    Music=Life

20. RE: Discovering Papa Roach...

Jun 16

I discovered PAPA Roach by my ex girlfriend bringing paramore sessions to my home.When we listened to it she said our songs were Forever and The Fire. She had let me borrow it and i got to know the songs better .Afterwards i bought both paramore sessions and Getting away with murder.

I love you is eight letters and so is Bullshit

Newsletter Signup