Papa Roach in BAND HERO

Jan 08

I had Guitar Hero and Band Hero for christmas and i found out that Lifeline was in Band Hero "the biggest pop artists"! That totally sucks!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Papa Roach in BAND HERO

Jan 08

Pop artists???????????:O
    really?:0
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    it takes horns to hold up my halo

2. RE: Papa Roach in BAND HERO

Jan 08

going by the album it's from, i can understand why the songs in that.
    ----------
    is it the warmth in her touch, or the sweetness thats in her kiss, my hearts tellin me, never let go of this,
    is it the look in her eyes, or the brightness thats in her smile,
    i'll walk the world for her,
    she couldn't walk me a mile....

3. RE: Papa Roach in BAND HERO

Jan 08

wasted years wrote:
    going by the album it's from, i can understand why the songs in that.
    ----------
    is it the warmth in her touch, or the sweetness thats in her kiss, my hearts tellin me, never let go of this,
    is it the look in her eyes, or the brightness thats in her smile,
    i'll walk the world for her,
    she couldn't walk me a mile....

agreed:\
    xXxloveya

4. RE: Papa Roach in BAND HERO

Jan 08

i have them on rock band track pack 2,
    time is running out...
    i didnt know they were on band hero aswell :O
    and in a pop artists version /?! what is the world coming to!
    '!does it run in your blood to betray the ones that you love.!

5. RE: Papa Roach in BAND HERO

Jan 08

WTF!?.. biggest POP artists!?.... well yeah that kinda sucks...lol but atleast itunes dont call it !"pop" lol....... its called METAL!!.... well i would say rock...but WhaTever! VIVA LA CUCARACHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P*ROACH FOR LIFE!! xD

6. RE: Papa Roach in BAND HERO

Jan 08

Eww that sucks. Definitely not Pop but at least it's getting their songs out there? ha

7. RE: Papa Roach in BAND HERO

Jan 08

Ughh Pop? really? that song is so not pop. They should be on their for their awesome Rock skills. Fudge that..

Mile by mile we are farther apart.
    Now there's one empty bottle and two broken hearts.
    Night after night we are falling apart.
    Now there's two broken bottle and four emptys hearts.

8. RE: Papa Roach in BAND HERO

Jan 08

M-Neff wrote:
    Eww that sucks. Definitely not Pop but at least it's getting their songs out there? ha

Exactly what I was thinking. Why does it matter what genre people label them as? These type of games are reaching people who normally wouldn't be listening to that type of music, introducing them to new genres and bands, gaining bands the recognition they deserve and more fans.
    Genre really does not matter at all when it comes to music...If you like it then who cares what they're classified as, really?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~.:My Scars Remind
    Me That The
    Past is Real:.~
    ------------------------------------------------------------

9. RE: Papa Roach in BAND HERO

Jan 08

Considering that "pop" comes from word "popular" it was a compliment I guess.

10. RE: Papa Roach in BAND HERO

Jan 10

They also have 3 tracks up on rock band/rock band 2 as downloadable content:

Time Is Running Out
    Last Resort
    Lifeline

It does suck that they are in a pop complilation but at the same time Lifeline is a big POPULAR song, and it also helps tempt the guitar hero peeps into buying it if their is something a bit more rock on the disc.

And again, at least the song is out there, but I'm firmly in the Rock Band camp these days. LOADS more songs to download.
    ----------
    [Dan Torelli, Madina Lake drummer] - "Dude, this is your last chance to get this food in this country. Look at the sign: Pizza, Burger, Kebab, Sheffield! Which one of those words don't you want?!"

11. RE: Papa Roach in BAND HERO

Jan 15

yeah. I saw that too. I mean I loved that the song was on there cause its one of my favorite songs. But POP artist? NO!!! They are a ROCK band. That does suck

Get the latest from Papa Roach!