WiThdRaWl SyMptoMs...

Jan 24

Just before one of my favorite bands tour or release new music I am so excited... but then the concert /release ends and I'm sad because I know it could be another year(or longer) before they come around again... what do YOU do ?
momsrule

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: WiThdRaWl SyMptoMs...

Jan 24

masturbate
    ----------

----------

2. RE: WiThdRaWl SyMptoMs...

Jan 24

haha my friend and I had a P.Roach withdrawal party and we ordered pizza&watched the whole Live&Murderous DVD including all the music videos&hidden egg--it helped hold us over a for a bit....

3. RE: WiThdRaWl SyMptoMs...

Jan 24

try to keep in touch when they say they will tweet and RARELY do!!!! haha jk but yeah withdrawal really sucks but you gotta understand that they need a break from touring once in a while. They work their butt's off for us and take hardly any time for themselves

I think the time has come to change my ways
    Miss you Jimmy Rock In Peace

4. RE: WiThdRaWl SyMptoMs...

Jan 24

I just hope they come back x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5. RE: WiThdRaWl SyMptoMs...

Jan 25

Personally I just go a little insane
    ----------
    [Dan Torelli, Madina Lake drummer] - "Dude, this is your last chance to get this food in this country. Look at the sign: Pizza, Burger, Kebab, Sheffield! Which one of those words don't you want?!"

6. RE: WiThdRaWl SyMptoMs...

Jan 25

I eat cake. Lots of it. Someone asked me, "Why don't you buy a neck?"

Hasty Master-we must find the space cake!

7. RE: WiThdRaWl SyMptoMs...

Jan 27

I am going thru the same thing. Saw on myspace that they were announcing some summer festivals and got excited. Only to go and find out they were over seas.

8. RE: WiThdRaWl SyMptoMs...

Jan 28

Kristin wrote:
    I am going thru the same thing. Saw on myspace that they were announcing some summer festivals and got excited. Only to go and find out they were over seas.

omg I was squealing then I got off myspace and went to "tour" and I was just like DAMN IT! but the oversea roaches don't get to see them as much as we do so it's understandable ...plus we know they will announce dates sooner than july...I hope
    I think the time has come to change my ways
    Miss you Jimmy Rock In Peace

9. RE: WiThdRaWl SyMptoMs...

Jan 28

if they are on tour and i have withdrawls, i look for tour dates that are close to where i am and try to make it to those shows. even if its a state or two away. l0l.
    if they are not on tour or working on a new album, i watch live and murderous, vids on my ipod, and i check every 2 seconds for new updates :)
    i think what they did while working on metamorphosis with the justintv thing was petty awesome :)

but the guys do deserve a break to slowdown and spend time with their families and take time for themselves..
    "when you cut me in two i never thought i would bleed."

10. RE: WiThdRaWl SyMptoMs...

Jan 29

Look for affiliated bands, ones whom are of the same genre and what not to see if they are going to tour around any time soon. If that doesn't work than I mope around youtube watching all Papa Roach's work.

11. RE: WiThdRaWl SyMptoMs...

Jan 29

to keep me busy I printed a lot of pictures of Papa Roach and put them in a binder, put together a shadow box of everything I got at Papa Roach shows, put some pictures in big frames and I turned a room into a Papa Roach room only that is not done yet. I just cant wait for more shows in this area or anywhere in Texas

12. RE: WiThdRaWl SyMptoMs...

Jan 29

when im waiting for a band to release new tour/record info i either listen to their old stuff or i find other bands to listen to to take up time.....
    -Red x

13. RE: WiThdRaWl SyMptoMs...

Feb 04

well jacoby said a couple weeks ago on twitter that they were starting to work on new songs. new songs=new album=new tour=new singles, eps, and videos. something tells my ur withdrawl is coming to an end very soon.

14. RE: WiThdRaWl SyMptoMs...

Feb 06

Go on here and check for updates every 5 seconds, watch clips of the guys doing some funny shit and try to save up money for a show.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'll buy my way to talk to god so he can live with what i'm not. The selfish blood runs through my veins...

15. RE: WiThdRaWl SyMptoMs...

Feb 06

I watch my videos & other peoples on You Tube from the last tour especially the shows I was at. It keeps the feeling alive till next time. I also look for other shows, I need live music like oxygen.
    The hardest ones to love are the ones that need it most

Get the latest from Papa Roach!