PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 28

Personnaly, the PR songs i don't really like are Reckless and Night of love... i don't know why

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 28

every track on infest that wasn't a single minus Dead cell and Binge x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 28

I like every one of their songs off Infest, LHT, GAWM, TPS, and Metamorphosis. Off of OFFYY, I pretty much only like Orange Drive Palms, and PeeWagon. LOL
    ~ Mindy

3. RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 28

hollywood bore, big pile of crap.
    ----------

----------

4. Moderator

RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 28

Reckless! ahh.

and I don't like S.I.D. much but that's only because I got a used cd, and it was scratched in that song, so I played it a bunch over and over on different players all in the same day and it was overload x]

I'm not a huge fan of Into the Light, but it's not bad live. I usually skip it on the cd

5. RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 29

Not overly keen on Black Clouds or Thrown Away.

6. RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 29

What Do You Do is a big pile of wank, sorry guys.

I'm not fond of The Fire or Thrown Away either. But like I've said before, 3 tracks out of 5 albums is pretty good going.

That said the "experimental noisecore" (yes I saw that interview) of Potatoes For Christmas was absolute crap. OFFYY was a lot better.

7. RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 29

to be honest i dont think there is any of their songs i dont like. i have yet to hear one that i wont play over and over again.

8. RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 29

lifeline is a good song meaningful lyrics and all but it was just way too overplayed for my liking

I think the time has come to change my ways
    Miss you Jimmy Rock In Peace

9. RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 29

i agree with ElliotLove I like all their songs.

10. RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 29

~Millie~ wrote:
    THIS IS SUCH A GAY THING!!! GOSH LEARN TO APPRECIATE LYRICS. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW GOOD MUSIC. SORRY THAT THEY'RE NOT AS MAINSTREAM AS ALL THE OTHER CRAPPY BANDS YA LIKE GEEZ WHAT HYPOCRITES!!! I HATE THOSE KIND OF PPL!!>.>

Millie chill out, not every one is gonna like every song from every band, they are not hypocrites, they are just stating their opinions. Grow up and get over yourself.

That said, there's not a single song that i "don't like" at all depends on my emotions at the time but overall i really like every song.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'll buy my way to talk to god so he can live with what i'm not. The selfish blood runs through my veins...

11. RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 29

~Millie~ wrote:
    THIS IS SUCH A GAY THING!!! GOSH LEARN TO APPRECIATE LYRICS. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW GOOD MUSIC. SORRY THAT THEY'RE NOT AS MAINSTREAM AS ALL THE OTHER CRAPPY BANDS YA LIKE GEEZ WHAT HYPOCRITES!!! I HATE THOSE KIND OF PPL!!>.>

I hate people who flame.

I also hate people who don't bother to read what has been said properly before running their mouths.

The thread starter isn't slating Papa Roach, they were simply asking if there were any songs that we didn't like, which is going to happen. I think it's refreshing that someone has done that rather than the usual "hey do you like ice cream" threads or being asked hundreds of times what our favourite Papa Roach song is.

PS: By the way, I fail to see at all how you could call someone a hypocrite for anything that is said in this thread. Completely wrong use of the word. And learn what the caps lock is.

PPS: I can't believe I have seen someone come on here and blast Papa Roach fans for liking mainstream bands LOL. Because I have plenty of Destiny's Child CD's, don't I...

12. RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 29

Yeah Millie, this is just everyone's opinion. Of course we all love PR, we wouldn't be on this site if we didn't. Most every person always has one song that doesn't do it for them, it's kinda hard to actually say you love every song ever made by every artist in my opinion. And no where in this thread does it say we like mainstream music??

I personally love Reckless. Not a big fan of The Fire.

13. RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 29

I love all of the songs on Papa Roach's 5 CD's!
    I guess there are a couple songs off Infest I'm not that excited about.
    However, every time I put on any Papa Roach CD, I listen to every song, I don't want to miss any song. And I listen to their CD's often.
    I am amazed by how great and well flowing their CD's are in so many different ways!!
    I can't say this about any other of my favorite bands in my long Rock and Roll history! There is always a song or two I haven't liked on most of my favorite bands CD. ( ok, there are a few hundred exceptions)
    Not every song its going to be liked by all the fans for one reason or other. Its often about how we relate our lives, and what we are going through at the time, who were hanging out with, our love lives , as to what songs we are relating to.
    It's all good between us Roaches!!
    Geez B-Ri, What a bummer to hear you didn't care for "The Fire"
    Its one of my top 10 favorite PR songs.

14. RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 29

I lie most of all,.but i cant listen Gerber and i love babies....they r boring like ..idk !:P
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~ Live and Love with no regrets! ~

15. RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 29

Im not fond of everything off OFFYY.

I like Shut Up N' Die & thats about it.
    Orange Drive Palms is ehh.

But the rest is kinda iffy.

Mile by mile we are farther apart.
    Now its one empty bottle and two broken hearts.
    Night after night we are falling apart.
    Now its two broken bottle and four emptys hearts.

16. RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 29

Hybrid911 wrote:
    every track on infest that wasn't a single minus Dead cell and Binge x
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OMG i love Infest, such a great album. Im currently addicted to Snakes.

Mile by mile we are farther apart.
    Now its one empty bottle and two broken hearts.
    Night after night we are falling apart.
    Now its two broken bottle and four emptys hearts.

17. RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 29

forever and had enough

18. RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 30

Oh and if we're talking PRE Infest.... I don't like any of that at all lol. Apart from maybe I love Babies; that song is hilarious.

19. Moderator

RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 30

Sammy! wrote:
    Not overly keen on Black Clouds or Thrown Away.

aw...Black Clouds makes me feel warm and fuzzy, in a suicidal sort of way x]
    B-Ri wrote:
    Because I have plenty of Destiny's Child CD's, don't I...

you would ;]

20. RE: PR song you don't specially like?

Jan 31

Busta wrote:

B-Ri wrote:
    Because I have plenty of Destiny's Child CD's, don't I...

you would ;]

I actually detest Beyonce. I think she's in a personal contest with Lady Gaga to see who can dress like the biggest idiot.

Kelly Rowland would though...

Newsletter Signup