wife

Feb 09

wouldnt u get mad if you were kelly shaddix????
with all the videos and stuff

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: wife

Feb 09

I'd get mad if there were threads started about me on paparoach.com ;) x
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. RE: wife

Feb 09

Hybrid911 wrote:
    I'd get mad if there were threads started about me on paparoach.com ;) x
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

goes to make a jade post
    ----------

----------

3. RE: wife

Feb 09

From the pix that I have seen of Kelly and Jacoby, they were made for each other. She is a beautiful woman, wife, and mother!

4. RE: wife

Feb 11

no, it's part of the job...no reason to get mad. if there is no trust, there is no relationship! she knows Jacoby comes home to her!
    ---------------------------♥-------------------------------
    ~I'm a diamond, your a heart, living in this house of cards~

5. RE: wife

Feb 11

seeing as how they've known each other since [before?] papa roach's inception, and they are still together. I would say she's pretty cool with everything by now.
    '
    '
    Can't be the same. Won't ever be the same!
    I've F*cked Sh*t up again!

6. RE: wife

Feb 11

Sound wierd cuz i dont know that but what about kelly i say her pics theyre not so bad but is there anything else that i dont now maybe??
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~ Live and Love with no regrets! ~

7. RE: wife

Feb 11

No. To be in a relationship with a musician, you either have to get passed all of that, or it can't possibly ever work. The trust has to be there and like said, at the end of it all, Jacoby comes home to her. They seem to have a beautiful relationship and Kelly and the kids even travel with them from time to time while they are on tour. They've been together since before Papa Roach and I honestly think they will always be together. They're a lovely pair and Kelly has no reason to get upset or angry.
    ~ Mindy

8. RE: wife

Feb 11

Um, nope because that's what it means to be with a musician, there has to be trust or it'll never work. I'm sure she's used to crap like that since she loves him so much and still with him.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'll buy my way to talk to god so he can live with what i'm not. The selfish blood runs through my veins...

9. Moderator

RE: wife

Feb 11

yeah..man...I'd be so pissed if I was a gorgeous woman [who's really sweet and smiley!] with a funny, kind, talented husband, two super cool, sweet kids, a big house, and get to travel the world..

I like it when people are attracted to my boyfriend, lol. the trust is there and I know he loves me, so there's nothing to worry about. it's a nice feeling to know that there are girls that envy me because of the person that loves me

10. RE: wife

Feb 12

no way would i get mad. she is stunning and they have been together for so long you can tell by the pics of them together that they have a very solid relationship if she had a problem about the women in the videos there relationship would have ended years ago....plus why would would she get gelous have you seen her in the i almost told you that i loved you video jacoby must be a very happy man waking up to seeing her face every day.

11. RE: wife

Feb 12

they make a lovely couple.

12. RE: wife

Feb 13

She would not get cause Jacoby and Kelly were made for each other and I don't think either of them would screw it up.

13. RE: wife

Feb 20

junebaby wrote:
    From the pix that I have seen of Kelly and Jacoby, they were made for each other. She is a beautiful woman, wife, and mother!

yes they were made for each other.

14. RE: wife

Feb 22

Kelly and Coby
    i think they are the perfect couple
    kelly must have been strong for so long
    because some fans are just hated her
    i think she will be above that whole stuff happend arround
    jacoby
    i think she is a great person
    and they fit perfect to each other

Newsletter Signup