Live This Down!!!

Apr 22

Ever since i got the metamorphosis album my favourite song has to be Live This Down. Its an epic tune with an amazing riff.I would love it if this was the next video they do even though there is rumour that I Almost Told You That I Love You will be next .What do you guys think?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Live This Down!!!

Apr 22

Think you are right- i almost told you that i love you will be the next video shoot. I`ve heard they will shoot the video in the next 2 weeks.

2. RE: Live This Down!!!

Apr 22

i cant deny that I Almost told you That I love You would be a great song to release as a msic video but what about Live This Down.Its my favourite song from the new album!

3. RE: Live This Down!!!

Apr 22

IATYTILY is the next single with a video being shot in the next two week :)

live this down is my fave song too x

4. RE: Live This Down!!!

Apr 22

yeah you are pretty much right :P

5. RE: Live This Down!!!

Apr 22

Hybrid911 wrote:
    live this down is my fave song too x

i no
    you told me at the manchester gig
    its danny kats mate lol

live this down for the win

6. Moderator

RE: Live This Down!!!

Apr 22

cLaY-mAn wrote:
    what about Live This Down.Its my favourite song from the new album!

yep..it's my fav too. I think it'd make a cool single....but I don't think it'll ever be one. I'm looking forward to them playing it live soon!

7. RE: Live This Down!!!

Apr 22

Busta wrote:
    cLaY-mAn wrote:
    what about Live This Down.Its my favourite song from the new album!

yep..it's my fav too. I think it'd make a cool single....but I don't think it'll ever be one. I'm looking forward to them playing it live soon!

I second that

8. RE: Live This Down!!!

Apr 22

I think it's a great song and it would be cool if they made a video for it. But I'm still excited about IATYTILY video :)

9. RE: Live This Down!!!

Apr 23

It seems there are more people who love the song just as much as me.maybe after they do IATYTILY they could consider it as another single.we need to speek to jerry about it.he posts quite alot!

10. RE: Live This Down!!!

Apr 23

(haha hey Danny nice to see you mate)

LTD is one of them little gems when you listen to the album, i wouldn't wanna see it overplayed. x

11. RE: Live This Down!!!

Apr 23

live this down is not epic lol, the riff is not that good neither i think females like this song cuz of the lyrics n nothing else.

12. RE: Live This Down!!!

Apr 23

Well i agree totally Live this down is definitely a fave of mine but as for the video i could care less which one is made first cause regardless its still by papa roach ... so yeah thats how i feel

13. RE: Live This Down!!!

Apr 23

Hybrid911 wrote:
    LTD is one of them little gems when you listen to the album, i wouldn't wanna see it overplayed. x

you have a good point.i wouldnt like for people to completely kill the song for me.but still,we can dream haha

14. RE: Live This Down!!!

Apr 23

spiritjah1 wrote:
    live this down is not epic lol, the riff is not that good neither i think females like this song cuz of the lyrics n nothing else.

lots of people have different views.obviously you dont share the view that it is a great song.the fact that it is papa roach makes it epic.the riff is amazing and maybe some femails apreciate the instrumental side of the song more than the lyrics.its all about apinions!

15. Fed avatar Fed

Apr 23

I love Live this Down..one of their best songs

16. RE: Live This Down!!!

Apr 23

Fed wrote:
    I love Live this Down..one of their best songs

may i ask why you like it so much.its just that we have someone who reckons girls only like it for the lyrics which i think is a bit steriotypical.surely there are girls that like it for other reasons right?

17. RE: Live This Down!!!

Apr 23

Crazy!! As I opened this Live This Down came on.

I agree..It is a great song.

18. Moderator

Apr 24

cLaY-mAn wrote:
    may i ask why you like it so much.its just that we have someone who reckons girls only like it for the lyrics which i think is a bit steriotypical.surely there are girls that like it for other reasons right?

most of the time I don't even pay attention to lyrics. I like this song cuz it's a jam, and it's funky! I love me some funk in a song...it makes me want to dance...it's just a cool song. the lyrics of this song aren't anything amazing, so I dunno why people would like it just for the lyrics...though I think there's a secret meaning behind them

19. RE: Live This Down!!!

Apr 24

Busta wrote:
    cLaY-mAn wrote:

most of the time I don't even pay attention to lyrics. I like this song cuz it's a jam, and it's funky! I love me some funk in a song...it makes me want to dance...it's just a cool song. the lyrics of this song aren't anything amazing, so I dunno why people would like it just for the lyrics...though I think there's a secret meaning behind them

I like it for the meaning cos I can relate to it the most haha x

20. RE: Live This Down!!!

Apr 24

Busta wrote:
    cLaY-mAn wrote:

i think that this justifies that girls dont only like this song for the lyrics.it is an epic song.i cant say i would dance to it but i would certainly mosh to it if i heard it at a gig or one of the rock clubs i go to

Newsletter Signup