Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

Yeah and she fancies coby like us lot lmfao. Her fave songs are blood and not listening x

2. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

Nope. My mum hates all things Papa Roach...
    =[

3. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

My mum loves them. Judging from what she said all teh way she likes Tobin most...about her fave song, no clue LOL

4. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

nope... my mum hates PRoach!

5. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

My mum likes Forever but tbh i think that is about it. She's more into her 80's electro-pop and stuff like that. She doesn't like music with people screaming/shouting in it.

6. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

My mom used to listen to them back in the day and after she heard the new album her exact words were 'their older stuff is better' - needless to say, she doesn't hate them, but she's not a fan either, but she knows to never say anything bad about them, or I lash out, just because. xD

7. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

Hybrid911 wrote:
    Yeah and she fancies coby like us lot lmfao. Her fave songs are blood and not listening x

yeah i fancy coby to.but i would rather have jerry :P
    haha your mum has style
    blood and not listening are mint songs

8. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

My mum actually likes Proach.
    She only likes one song though. Which is cool i guess.
    She likes Roses On My Grave

xD

9. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

She likes some songs

10. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

my mom likes roses on my grave,forever but stuff like March out of the darkness,carry me is "ok" (LOL) xD

11. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

My mum likes Anastacia and she never heard about papa roach but she seen album GAWM.=)

12. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

She thinks they're scary. Duffy and such for her ears! But she does like carry me, she said that one was "better".

13. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

omg *loughes*
    My mom hates Proach! once she sayed that its "satanistic" and "world goes down music"
    she really didnt like that..but hey,she let me buy and listen the music and bought me that signature guitar..its strange xD
    its like,she knows how much i need and love this music,and she let me..just motherlike X)

14. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

my mom doesn´t like them really much...
    but she understands my love for them :-P
    i think it would be kind of crazy if we´d hear the same music

15. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

my mom lovessss papa roach and she has a crush on coby. she said she would "jump his bones". im like "woah mom TMI"...but i would to lol

her favorite is forever and nights of love. but she likes all the songs.

16. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

My mum loves paparoach, her favourite song is forever, i think so:-).

17. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

AHA My mom loves Papa Roach lol!

Hers is To be loved also.

18. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

yup my mom loves them, she was just as excited to see them as i was back in february...she doesnt know ALL of their songs but most, as far as i know she really loves Take Me, Decompression Period, Forever, Between Angels and Insects, and im not sure what her favorite is off Metamorphosis idk if she listens to it that much...
    and as far as her favorite member im not sure about that lol

19. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

yeah, my mum fancie's coby lol, and her favorite song is scars..but likes to be loved too.

20. RE: Does your mum like Papa Roach??

Apr 26

i told my mum about this thread and she said... oh no my favourite song is scars.. and that she thinks Jacoby is gorgeous. she thought that from download 07 lmfao x

Newsletter Signup