READ

Apr 29

does p roach always do meet and greets after every show?

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

RE: READ

Apr 30

actual meet and greets are usually held before shows..for most every band. the ones being organized by paparoach.com have been before the show and they've happened with most every show since they announced that they were doing it. they won't be doing them for the Nickelback tour.

and they always have to get in and out of their buses before and after the shows, and they're really amazingly nice and will come over and talk if they have time to do so!

2. RE: READ

Apr 30

woopoooaw wooooaw hold on a sec.

what chu mean they're not doing it for the nickelback tour.. are my eyes playing trix on me or are they really not doing it?

fuck me.

today just isn't my day

3. RE: READ

Apr 30

^just hit up the big red bus, lol

4. Moderator

May 01

1. Nickelback isn't letting them do it. this isn't new news :P but yeah...it's not happening on that tour

2. they haven't had that salmon colored bus for a while.. they got 'blue steel' for some of the a7x/bc tour...but since they've been out of the country for a while, I'm sure they'll have a new bus for the nickelback tour...since at $7000 a day, they're probably not holding onto a specific bus all the way till summer ;]

my favorite was still the 'duracel battery' xD that's seriously what it looked like too.
    man I feel like a stalker knowing stuff.....and names...of their buses.

5. RE: READ

May 02

i didn't know that, just one more reason i don't like nickelback.. is there somewhere wer're they anounnced it, or did you just hear it from them.

wow that makes me so sad.

damn nickelback.

::walks away very angry and super sad::

6. RE: READ

May 02

Nikky Phøtøg®aphy™ wrote:
    i didn't know that, just one more reason i don't like nickelback.. is there somewhere wer're they anounnced it, or did you just hear it from them.

damn nickelback.

i'd be pissed off too! x

7. RE: READ

May 02

Hybrid911 wrote:

damn nickelback.

i'd be pissed off too! x

oman wtf!!!! damn i'm going to 2 of the shows when they're with nickelback!!!! now i REALLY REALLY hate nickelback:[

how come they had the sign ups for it??

8. RE: READ

May 02

Busta wrote:
    1. Nickelback isn't letting them do it. this isn't new news :P but yeah...it's not happening on that tour

2. they haven't had that salmon colored bus for a while.. they got 'blue steel' for some of the a7x/bc tour...but since they've been out of the country for a while, I'm sure they'll have a new bus for the nickelback tour...since at $7000 a day, they're probably not holding onto a specific bus all the way till summer ;]

my favorite was still the 'duracel battery' xD that's seriously what it looked like too.
    man I feel like a stalker knowing stuff.....and names...of their buses.

BLUE STEEL!

Dude, you KNOW Jacoby totally gives that.

Im waiting for his Magnum though.... ill drop over if he lets that out one

9. RE: READ

May 02

well fuck lol that really sucks and the fact that the place were they park there buses is fenced off at this venue

10. Moderator

May 03

proach rocks{{Lacey}} wrote:
    how come they had the sign ups for it??

the sign ups for the shows is just to get a headcount of what users on the site are going, and so people can see who else is going/talk about the shows...etc. they just used that as an easy way to find people for the meet and greets [they had the sign up thing, before they started doing the meet and greet thing.]

uhmm..it was said somewhere..I don't remember where tho, I've heard it from them, and I've talked to Eddie about it. it's not happenin. sorry.

11. RE: READ

May 04

You guys can always wait around the buses for them right? I'm sure they won't be hidden away the whole time Nickelback are on ;)

12. RE: READ

May 04

Sammy! wrote:
    You guys can always wait around the buses for them right? I'm sure they won't be hidden away the whole time Nickelback are on ;)

i looked for them when buckherry was on but no luck they hid on the busses, i wasn't sure if i was supposed to weait till the headliner left off to see them =P

damn,, that sucks..

13. Moderator

May 07

i looked for them when buckherry was on but no luck they hid on the busses, i wasn't sure if i was supposed to weait till the headliner left off to see them =P

when I wait for bands, I leave during their first song..they'll go out to the bus to change..and then usually head inside again for a shower

14. RE: READ

May 07

Busta wrote:

when I wait for bands, I leave during their first song..they'll go out to the bus to change..and then usually head inside again for a shower

i think i saw there bus, i think i already told you this lol but yeah, i swear i saw Tobin and Jerry sitting down.. But i didn't go knocking on the windows,, they were eating and i didn;t wanna bother them, well i did but i tried to respect there privacy....

damn, i should yelled for them. =(

15. RE: READ

May 07

Busta wrote:

i think i saw there bus, i think i already told you this lol but yeah, i swear i saw Tobin and Jerry sitting down.. But i didn't go knocking on the windows,, they were eating and i didn;t wanna bother them, well i did but i tried to respect there privacy....

they were all sleeping in manchester lmao and when tobin finally came out, lisa ran over to him screaming x

16. RE: READ

May 07

Hybrid911 wrote:
    Busta wrote:

they were all sleeping in manchester lmao and when tobin finally came out, lisa ran over to him screaming x

lmao nice. that will be my next approach. well maybe not but i am sure i'll run over all stupidly giddy lol...

17. Moderator

May 07

Hybrid911 wrote:

"sleeping"
    that's just like "in an interview"
    hahahha
    aka I don't feel like going to get them for you.

18. RE: READ

May 08

lol

when i saw "sleeping" i instantly thought of the interview with tobin and the "check for herpes"

Get the latest from Papa Roach!