Rammstein

Apr 20

ive been listening to rammstein a lot lately. i don't know a lot of german, but i really like them. my aunt just told me that she listened to them in high school..thats kind of strange since she doesn't know ANY german.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Rammstein

Apr 20

I like Rammstein too. :)

2. RE: Rammstein

Apr 20

Yes. I love Rammstein. I learned most of the German I know from Rammstein songs , and of course , school XD

3. RE: Rammstein

Apr 20

love em, Im trying to go see em this summer

4. RE: Rammstein

Apr 20

Rammstein was in Lithuania before month, but I wasn't in their concert. :( It's pity.

5. RE: Rammstein

Apr 22

i love rammstein! :')
    i think they're good cause they're different xD and i'm lucky enough to understand all the lyrics ^_^

6. RE: Rammstein

Apr 25

yeah they are pretty good i listen to more tokio hotel tho xD im such a loser lol

7. Re: Rammstein

Sep 11

They're a great metal band! I like them ^^ And their live are so special!
    "God save me from this madness"

8. Re: Rammstein

Jul 25

I like Rammstein...my fav song is 'Mein Land'
    -/Never look back and never think twice\-

9. Re: Rammstein

Aug 20

I German and I am listening to Rammstein too. My favourites are "Feuer frei!", "Spieluhr", "Rosenrot", "Pussy", "Mein Teil", "Moskau" "Küss mich" and "Ich will"

"Come, you spirits, that tend on mortal thoughts . . . and desecrate me!" - WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

10. Re: Rammstein

Nov 06

I gotta say, I'm Germany too, and my absolute favorite song of them i "Seemann" it's different than the others (don't get me wrong, I love all their songs ;)) just love that bassline :D

Get the latest from Papa Roach!