Blue October

May 26

Anyone going to see them in Manchester??? xx

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Blue October

May 26

I won't be seeing them, because I'm clearly tons and tons of miles away from Manchester. But, I am a fan of these guys! Even though it was over-played when it first came out, Hate Me would have to be my most favorite song of theirs. I love the lyrics.

2. RE: Blue October

May 26

I really REALLY wanna go but none of my friends do and i really dont wanna go on my own thats just sad lol.

My fave track is Inner Glow...god i love it!! =)

3. RE: Blue October

May 26

Lalarara wrote:
    I really REALLY wanna go but none of my friends do and i really dont wanna go on my own thats just sad lol.

My fave track is Inner Glow...god i love it!! =)

I'd try to con one of mine into going. xD Or either, if all else failed, I'd go alone - I know if I had to, I'd go alone to a Papa Roach concert, and make some friends there to enjoy the show with - maybe you could do the same at the BO show. :D

4. RE: Blue October

May 26

i think thats the way is going to have to be!!

Me being a lil loner in manchester for the day...oh well as long as i have my iPod and Starbucks ill be a happy lil chappy lmao =P

5. RE: Blue October

May 27

as i said over text.. my mum likes them but i think she only likes one of their more popular songs.. hate me is it? which is ok I like that song but i'll be at alton towers for the weekend that day haha.

Laura us and the manchester crew have to meet up at somepoint! how did the tattoo party go? x

6. RE: Blue October

May 27

Hybrid911 wrote:
    as i said over text.. my mum likes them but i think she only likes one of their more popular songs.. hate me is it?

Lololol that's the only song I know/like too x]

7. RE: Blue October

May 27

Sammy! wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:
    as i said over text.. my mum likes them but i think she only likes one of their more popular songs.. hate me is it?

Lololol that's the only song I know/like too x]

hehe it's a pretty awesome song.
    I love how it's like slooow but then the chorus really sets the song alight x

8. Moderator

RE: Blue October

May 28

I don't like them, but they're friends with a musician I like.

someone thought my husband was their singer once.

9. RE: Blue October

Jul 25

I love Blue October! I'm going to see them with Switchfoot on the Crazy Making Tour. Their new album is fantastic.

Newsletter Signup