Any Black Veil Brides Fans!!!!!

Aug 30

I love them! They are beastly! And my fav song by them is Perfect Weapon!! Plus, Andy Sixx is hottttttt! And he can sing really really really good! (Not as good as Jacoby though!! Lol) Post here if you are a fan and we can talk about it! Lol! xD
~Jacoby Shaddix lover!!!!!~

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Any Black Veil Brides Fans!!!!!

Aug 30

Not completely A fan, but i do like 1 or 2 of there's songs, and i think they're pretty cool.
    Well, that was a waste of a spoon...

2. Re: Any Black Veil Brides Fans!!!!!

Aug 31

King Scourge wrote:
    Not completely A fan, but i do like 1 or 2 of there's songs, and i think they're pretty cool.

My ex boyfriend got me hooked on them. Lol, Perfect Weapon is still my favorite song by them. Lolololo..

3. Re: Any Black Veil Brides Fans!!!!!

Aug 31

I've heard some of thier songs , not a massive fan but thier music is good I love "knives and pens"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you pander the somebody's vision of who you are, then you'll become a watered down version of yourself" - Jacoby Shaddix

4. Re: Any Black Veil Brides Fans!!!!!

Aug 31

Same here not a huge fan but I like their music and I have their first and til date only album.

Not sure what my favorite song is, it's either Children Surrender, Knives and Pens or Perfect Weapon.

5. Re: Any Black Veil Brides Fans!!!!!

Aug 31

Lol, Knives and Pens is another great song

6. Re: Any Black Veil Brides Fans!!!!!

Aug 31

Jacobyshaddixlvr4568 wrote:
    Lol, Knives and Pens is another great song

Yeah, i'd have to say that ones my fav from what i've heard ^^ All my friends kept forcing me to watch it, so...i kinda got hooked on the song, XD

7. Re: Any Black Veil Brides Fans!!!!!

Sep 03

I am addicted to Perfect Weapon, the scream in the begining of the song is sexy! Lol.

8. Re: Any Black Veil Brides Fans!!!!!

Sep 03

Perfect Weapon is awesome xD I love Knives and Pens in acoustic.. I've liked BVB for almost a year now

9. Re: Any Black Veil Brides Fans!!!!!

Sep 04

I love BVB! I'm sad to see Sandra go! Knives and Pens and Perfect Weapon are my favorite songs by them. And Andy is wayyy sexyy =)
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not" -Kurt Cobain

10. Re: Any Black Veil Brides Fans!!!!!

Sep 04

Im a black veil brides fan but papa roach is still my favorite of all

11. Re: Any Black Veil Brides Fans!!!!!

Sep 04

@guthman Same here!!!!!!!

12. Re: Any Black Veil Brides Fans!!!!!

Sep 04

tyger wrote:
    I love BVB! I'm sad to see Sandra go! Knives and Pens and Perfect Weapon are my favorite songs by them. And Andy is wayyy sexyy =)
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not" -Kurt Cobain

I agree totally and completely. And those are my fav. songs by them too! And Andy is almost as sexy as Jacoby which is saying something!!!!!!! :D

13. Re: Any Black Veil Brides Fans!!!!!

Sep 04

Falassion wrote:
    Perfect Weapon is awesome xD I love Knives and Pens in acoustic.. I've liked BVB for almost a year now

My ex boyfriend got me hooked on them pretty recently.

Get the latest from Papa Roach!