escape the fate issues

Sep 29

have any one seen their new video for issues? I think their new album is going to be heavier ( and better) then this war is ours that album was too soft any way I'm posting the video here

Isaiah laporte

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: escape the fate issues

Sep 29

i think its going to be awesome ^^ i dident knew that they made this video/song so thx for posting :D

2. Re: escape the fate issues

Sep 29

Good Choice dude \m/

I love you is eight letters so is Bullshit

3. Re: escape the fate issues

Sep 29

oops this thread should have been on off topic my bad
    Isaiah laporte

4. Re: escape the fate issues

Sep 29

This sounds AMAZING. I stopped listening to them for a long time but I'm glad I clicked this link.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    x.x"Your jumping of the edge and hoping you can fly! Accept your fate for what it is!" - Papa Roach "What do you do"x.x

5. Re: escape the fate issues

Oct 02

can any one get me the lyrics to this song? I've been trying to find them and I've had no luck
    Isaiah laporte

6. Re: escape the fate issues

Oct 02

sounds like the new cd is going to be way better than this war is ours....or at least hopefully. ;)

7. Re: escape the fate issues

Oct 03

My faaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvoooooooriteeeeee
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~ Song lyrics say the words that we cannot

8. Re: escape the fate issues

Oct 03

saw the video, heard massacre too
    dont think its going to be as good as this war is ours, it had so many songs you remember

~ Nothing stops the madness turning, haunting, yearning pull the trigger ~

9. Re: escape the fate issues

Oct 07

These guys have quickly become one of my new favorite bands. I love this song and video (very salem witch trials) and Massacre and can't wait for the new album which I've preordered from their official store. As for 'this war is ours' ... absolutely epic! And things are only getting better! x

10. Re: escape the fate issues

Oct 08

I can't stand them.

11. Re: escape the fate issues

Oct 08

this song is great!!!!!

12. RE: Re: escape the fate issues

Oct 08

MiSsBiTcH* wrote:
    I can't stand them.

if you don't like them good for you..there are people that do like them on this site or at least they like the new song
    Isaiah laporte

Newsletter Signup