Hinder

Jul 01

I love Hinder. I'm addicted to both of their albums, especially their new one "Take It to the Limit". I love every single song on there...favorites are Use Me, Up All Night, Take it to the Limit, Get Stoned, Lips of an Angel. Every single song I've heard from them I've at least liked.
I saw them live in April and they kicked major ass!
Go on...discuss your thoughts :)

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Hinder

Jul 01

i got into them when my older sister bought their album Extreme Behavior back in 2005, i fell in love with the song Get Stoned she was always playing it...besides their singles i havent heard much off of their lastest album i never bothered to get it, i cant say that theyre a band i listen to all the time i only like some songs off their first album and the singles off their latest album, but overall theyre a good band

2. RE: Hinder

Jul 02

i LOVE Hinder...all there songs are catchy.and i love there new record Take It To The Limit. not as much as there debut Extreme Behaviour though.

3. RE: Hinder

Jul 02

I adore them

not got into 'take it to the limit' yet though. will do for sure x

4. RE: Hinder

Jul 02

hinder is a really, REALLY cool band :)

my favorite song is deffinately 'lips of an angel' although 'get stoned' is pretty sweet.

i remember getting into lots of discussions with my friends because some of them would argue that 'lips of an angel' was a country song...

5. RE: Hinder

Jul 02

i have take it to the limit now and I love it.

fave songs:
    the best is yet to come
    use me
    heartless

x

6. RE: Hinder

Jul 02

IMO, Hinder is horrible, and I have no idea why Papa Roach has to go on before them AGAIN.

7. RE: Hinder

Jul 02

xxASHLEYY wrote:
    IMO, Hinder is horrible, and I have no idea why Papa Roach has to go on before them AGAIN.

i've always wondered that to be honest! i mean no disrespect to Hinder I love them and everything but they've not been around as long as papa roach :S x

8. RE: Hinder

Jul 02

I Love Hinder! Bothof their CDs are great!

Got to see them open for 3 Doors Down a couple of months ago and they were GREAT in concert! Was hoping to see them again on the nickleback tour with papa roach, but not gonna get to go to that one.

9. RE: Hinder

Jul 02

I don't like Hinder. I met them and they weren't mean or anything but meh I'm just not into their music. And I agree with Ashley. I have to sit through hinder again? Ugh...

10. Moderator

RE: Hinder

Jul 02

.:.Brandy.:. wrote:
    I don't like Hinder. I met them and they weren't mean or anything but meh I'm just not into their music. And I agree with Ashley. I have to sit through hinder again? Ugh...

no! just leave after PR! haha..that's what I always do. I've [thankfully] never seen Hinder, and I've been to like 2 or 3 of their shows

11. RE: Hinder

Jul 03

i'd love to see them live!!!! :( x

12. RE: Hinder

Jul 05

Some of there songs are ok. but they put on the worst show i have ever seen and we have been to lotsa shows they are boring in concert IMO

13. RE: Hinder

Jul 07

xxLittleDirtyGirlxx wrote:
    I saw them live in April and they kicked major ass!

i agree with you, 50%.
    i do love their albums, some really great songs.
    but i personally think they suck live.
    i saw them on the bad boys of rock tour and thought they and buckcherry both sucked.
    ive seen buckcherry three times total [only bcuz they were playing with better bands] and everytime i thought they werent good. but like hinder, they have good songs.
    im seeing hinder with nickelback and papa roach in august, so if my opinions change at all.. ill let you know.
    hopefully they do better this time.

14. RE: Hinder

Jul 09

Hinder are like Nickelback to me...

They have some great fast paced energetic songs...

...but I don't like their slow ballady stuff.

Plus they kind of sing about the same things...

That's just me though

15. RE: Hinder

Jul 09

Hinder and I have issues.

16. RE: Hinder

Aug 02

korrae wrote:
    Hinder and I have issues.

o..kay haha

I LOVE HINDER! :) and i love their last two albums but still wonder why they arnt b4 proach?!

17. RE: Hinder

Aug 02

haha.
    I've loved 'em since my friend told me about them in '06.
    They're such a kick ass band.
    Wicked good live, not as good as they could be, but better than other bands out there today.

18. RE: Hinder

Aug 03

when they first started playing lips of an angel on the radio i loved them but no one would get me their album for reasons i dont know. then i kinda lost touch with em and didnt listen to them.and i stopped saying i like them.but when i saw them live that aallllllllllll changed.they were amazing and i began to like them.my favorite song of theirs currently is how long

19. RE: Hinder

Aug 03

i'm eternally grateful to Sharon Duke for sending me their new album all the way from the states!! :D x

20. RE: Hinder

Aug 03

Just saw PapaRoach, Hinder, Saving Abel and Nickleback in Raleigh NC. All you guys kicked major ass!!! Loved the cover of AC/DC's Highway to hell when Papa Roach and Hinder joined Nickleback onstage! That was fucking awesome!

Get the latest from Papa Roach!