New Devide!!!!

Jul 16

I went to see the new Transformers movie twice the other week and i think the song New Devide by Linkin Park was so amazing.Its all over kerang and scuzz and i just cant get enough of it.it is so so good.what are your opinions guys?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 16

Very good song...but LP made better ones....but it's a good song!!^^

2. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 16

yeah i will agree on that but...
    its an improvement on the minutes to midnight album in my opinion

3. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 17

cLaY-mAn wrote:

its an improvement on the minutes to midnight album in my opinion

that is true... sounds a little more like lp. still some things need to be "fixed"

4. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 17

divide Danny divide :P haha I know you're tired so i'll let you off but you know there's a thread on this too but point is :P new divide man :P you know I love it!!!

after I thought (and continue to voice my opinion on the whole LP have gone ''down the shitter'' since Rick Rubin ruined them issue) it just shows how if they took him back out of the equation for the next album (WHICH THEY'RE NOT DOING ARE THEY CRAZY?!) new divide is where they're at right now. and I love it. it reminds me of Hybrid Theory with the techno elements. No meteora comes through to me in the song but.... atleast Hybrid Theory is better than MTM sounding.
    x

5. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 17

Hybrid911 wrote:
    divide Danny divide :P

haha shush right you no im terible at spelling

but yeah they are improving.i can see traces of the good old musice we know from LP :D

6. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 17

cLaY-mAn wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:

but yeah they are improving.i can see traces of the good old musice we know from LP :D

don't say that cos you know rick rubin's producing the next one aswell.. unfortunately x

7. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 17

Hybrid911 wrote:
    cLaY-mAn wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:

don't say that cos you know rick rubin's producing the next one aswell.. unfortunately x

well we shal just see what happens
    i hope he doesnt kill it to bad

8. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 17

I don't know how I think but when I heard that song with the drumbeat going along I thought of What I've Done, or they just sound the same.

9. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 17

at first I was disappointed because it sounded like a mix of other LP songs, but meanwhile I sooooo LOVE that song =)

10. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 17

its one of them songs you have to get used to i think
    its a bit iffy at first but then you love it haha

11. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 17

i LOVE this song! when it was released i couldnt stop listening to it its so much better than MtM...that album was just not good, and its alot better than What Ive Done, i read somewhere that Rick told LP to take out the rapping for MtM and focus more on a rock sound....yeah that was a bad idea it just doesnt sound as good and i know that LP wont be going back to their old sound any time soon either
    im just disappointed that Rick would produce a bad album cuz he did one hell of a job producing Metallica's Death Magnetic album and hes defintely a big reason why its their best album in almost 12 years....
    i just hope that the next LP record that he does is at least somewhat better that MtM

12. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 17

Infested Stinger wrote:
    I don't know how I think but when I heard that song with the drumbeat going along I thought of What I've Done, or they just sound the same.

they are similar obviously because they're both transformers .I loved the song as soon as I heard it, we had a new divide party at Ben's and waited all day for the streaming. so we were all really crazy when we first heard it haha! x

(*Dacotah*)~PRoach Junkie~ wrote:
    i LOVE this song! when it was released i couldnt stop listening to it its so much better than MtM...that album was just not good, and its alot better than What Ive Done, i read somewhere that Rick told LP to take out the rapping for MtM and focus more on a rock sound....yeah that was a bad idea it just doesnt sound as good and i know that LP wont be going back to their old sound any time soon either
    im just disappointed that Rick would produce a bad album cuz he did one hell of a job producing Metallica's Death Magnetic album and hes defintely a big reason why its their best album in almost 12 years....
    i just hope that the next LP record that he does is at least somewhat better that MtM

Rick Rubin told them to not live upto their LP sound and for them to take things in a new direction so it wasn't Hybrid Theory Part three so to speak. He basically took out everything that was UNIQUE about LP .. for example, Mike and Joe (dj) ... who were completely written off the record. i'm shocked even brad got a guitar solo or two in there the way it was sounding. They told us it was going to still have the LP sound and feel... to me, if it didn't have the LP name tag on it, the album would have flopped. and you're right, LP aren't going back to their old sound, but Mike has said in his blogs that he's bringing a fort minor energy back to the record. which is promising. but i doubt it will happen with fucking rick rubin about. I HATE THAT GUY. he ruined to me the best part of my music life. and that's unforgivable. lmfao x

13. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 17

i think that song is great and though i do like the old sound better........ the guitar solo was brilliant and theyre still very good

14. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 17

*Divide haha
    Yeah it's an okay song. They have done better, but it's still good.
    I'm gonna forever associate it with these boffs in our class who were like ZOMG TRANSFORMERS THEME TUNE when it came on the radio xD I was like "..dudes! It's LINKIN PARK! They have a name!" and they were all >.> and I was like meh whatever. Yeah. Anyways, its okay :)

15. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 17

LP is just an amazing band! Only once I've hated their music, it was a crappy song with Busta Rhymes -.-
    Anyway, New Divide is just a nice piece of art. A fantastic mix of heavy rock and techno styled sounds.
    Fantastic!

16. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 17

Drezz wrote:
    New Divide is just a nice piece of art. A fantastic mix of heavy rock and techno styled sounds.
    Fantastic!

hellz yeah! :] its a beautiful song

17. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 17

I think it reminded me of What I've Done just to the tempo of the opening guitar. Since I read through this and I see that Rick Rubin wants to put them in a different direction, does that mean that Fort Minor is gonna make another record?

18. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 18

I think Rick Rubin should fuck the hell off!!!!

he is turning them shit
    there older stuff was so much better

19. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 18

cLaY-mAn wrote:

he is turning them shit

they're not shit without rick rubin though :P Mike should just do it all instead of co-producing. x

20. RE: New Devide!!!!

Jul 18

Hybrid911 wrote:
    cLaY-mAn wrote:

he is turning them shit

they're not shit without rick rubin though :P Mike should just do it all instead of co-producing. x

Would you like me to hire a hitman?

Get the latest from Papa Roach!