Simple Plan

Jul 24

Where are all the SImple Plan fans???

I know there are some on this site =)

Whoooo's your fave guy?

What's your fave song?

What's your fave album?

I love the latest one, it's amazing, awesome... I love each & every song from that CD. The guys have done a great job.

oh yeah and I love David

"CAN I HAVE A CHEESEGURGER?
- You're in the lounge...
Okay can I have a acheeseburger?"
*looooooooooool*

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Simple Plan

Jul 24

yes i like them i prefer the older stuff like shut up,addicted etc though :)

2. RE: Simple Plan

Jul 24

i love these guys too!
    and i agree. there new album rocks. all the songs are amazing. but.... my favorite album is still not getting any, and my favorite member is S├ębastien, its hard to pick a favorite song, there all amazing
    so yeah woo go SP! haha

3. RE: Simple Plan

Jul 24

Fave guy: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVID, of course *GGG* Can I have a cheeseburger?? *GGG*
    Fave song: That's a really hard one...hm from the new album maybe Generation or Take My Hand...those rock...older ones...Untitled is f***in great^^ I'm Just A Kid...Welcome To My Life...god, there are so many, honestly, they never did a bad song...so okay, My Alien isn't that great, but still better than a lot of the stuff that's out there and calls itself "music"^^
    Fave album: God, I love all of them, honestly. But if I had to put them in a row, I guess it would be: 1. Still Not Gettin Any... 2. Simple Plan 3. No Pads, No Helmets, Just Balls...; but it really depends on the mood that I'm in.

Oh and by the way, they ROOOCK live! I've been to a concert of them 3 times now, and they get better everytime! Can't wait for a new album & tour! Simple Plan, you rock!

4. RE: Simple Plan

Jul 24

my fave album is the self titled latest one. fave song: your love is a lie x

5. RE: Simple Plan

Jul 24

simple plan was one of my first favorite bands....(minor obsession with pierre xD....still trying to find my sketchbook that i doodled him in when i was like, 12. and on a plane....xD)

still not getting any is my fav. album.

thank you, crazy, and shut up are some of my favs.

it took a while for the new album to grow on me.

i still remember how badass i felt when i listened to shut up back in middle school. haha. and the video is hilarious xD

6. RE: Simple Plan

Jul 24

i like them

7. RE: Simple Plan

Jul 25

The guys are awesome. Probably one of the best bands who release not only great records but also rock live! They're freaking amazing! As for the favorite guy, I'd say Seb. Because he's the sweet one :D

Favorite album for now - self titled, song - The End, it's been in my playlist since the release of the CD. Can't wait for the new one, though. I'm also rather intrigued about Seb's upcoming EP.

8. RE: Simple Plan

Jul 26

TheGates wrote:
    Fave guy: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVID, of course *GGG* Can I have a cheeseburger?? *GGG*
    Fave song: That's a really hard one...hm from the new album maybe Generation or Take My Hand...those rock...older ones...Untitled is f***in great^^ I'm Just A Kid.../quote]
    "I'm just a kit and gates is a nightmare" *LOOOL*

9. RE: Simple Plan

Jul 26

Recklezz wrote:
    TheGates wrote:
    Fave song: That's a really hard one...hm from the new album maybe Generation or Take My Hand...those rock...older ones...Untitled is f***in great^^ I'm Just A Kid.../quote]
    Oh hell yeah, Take My Hand is an amazing song. I want to bounce my head every time I hear it! Why no one mentioned Perfect World? I love this song so much!

10. RE: Simple Plan

Jul 27

I love the video for shut up x

11. RE: Simple Plan

Jul 27

[quote=Kate! [antistar]]

Recklezz wrote:
    TheGates wrote:
    Oh hell yeah, Take My Hand is an amazing song. I want to bounce my head every time I hear it! Why no one mentioned Perfect World? I love this song so much!

AAAh I forgot PERFECT WORLD

yoyu say it the song is amazing awesome I Igotta listen to it right now

12. RE: Simple Plan

Jul 27

Recklezz wrote:
    [quote=Kate! [antistar]] Why no one mentioned Perfect World? I love this song so much!

yoyu say it the song is amazing awesome I Igotta listen to it right now :D I also love the video for the song! It's just so real! :D
    ha ha, they've got so many great songs, it's hard to choose one.

13. RE: Simple Plan

Jul 27

[quote=Kate! [antistar]]

Recklezz wrote:
    [quote=Kate! [antistar]] Why no one mentioned Perfect World? I love this song so much!

yoyu say it the song is amazing awesome I Igotta listen to it right now :D I also love the video for the song! It's just so real! :D

video???? Oo *has to go and check*

14. RE: Simple Plan

Jul 29

Recklezz wrote:
    [quote=Kate! [antistar]]
    Recklezz wrote:

[quote=Kate! [antistar]]:D I also love the video for the song! It's just so real! :D

Never seen it? Dude, it's amazing! It's sort of the mix of backstage with live performances. It's actually one of my favorites!

15. RE: Simple Plan

Jul 29

[quote=Kate! [antistar]]

Recklezz wrote:
    [quote=Kate! [antistar]]
    Recklezz wrote:

[quote=Kate! [antistar]]:D I also love the video for the song! It's just so real! :D

Never seen it? Dude, it's amazing! It's sort of the mix of backstage with live performances. It's actually one of my favorites!

Ah okay THIS video haha sry I was thinking of u know some other video
    well sp is amazing life and they're so cool backstage but my fave video is still... hm your love is a lie I guess^^

16. RE: Simple Plan

Jul 30

Recklezz wrote:
    well sp is amazing life and they're so cool backstage but my fave video is still... hm your love is a lie I guess^^

I totally agree with you! And Your Love Is A Lie is a great video as well. I remember I woke up one night and couldn't fall asleep again and they video was on TV! I was so thrilled about that!

17. RE: Simple Plan

Aug 11

[quote=Kate! [antistar]]

Recklezz wrote:

I totally agree with you! And Your Love Is A Lie is a great video as well. I remember I woke up one night and couldn't fall asleep again and they video was on TV! I was so thrilled about that!

haha it's so funny the part they had to change
    "Do you think about me when he... touches you"

18. RE: Simple Plan

Aug 28

Recklezz *away* wrote:
    [

jaaaaaaaa genau *GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*
    I know that it's not fair...^^

19. RE: Simple Plan

Aug 28

I HONESTLY FORGOT TO LIST "LOVE IS A LIE" AS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES????
    I must have been totally out of my mind when I wrote that *LOL*
    Love Is A Lie is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing!
    And Perfect World, too!
    But as I said, they're all so great, it's easily to forget one^^

20. RE: Simple Plan

Aug 28

fave song "i can wait forever" tiz a step up from garbage like jump

Get the latest from Papa Roach!