Linkin Park

Jun 13

I want to write about my ex-favourite (rock) band.
Why '(rock)'?
'Cause now they make
POP
yes- here's their new 'hit'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxytyRy-O1k
I think it is good, but not the best one...
And what do you think about LP?
Were they better in the past or are they now?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Linkin Park

Jun 13

Is it burn it down? well i love it.

2. Re: Linkin Park

Jun 13

Definitely better in the past. I don`t like the new stuff too, but the last album was much more worse than the new "Burn it down".

At least such style changes often lasts longer than two or three albums.

"Come, you spirits, that tend on mortal thoughts . . . and desecrate me!" - WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

3. Re: Linkin Park

Jun 17

Linkin Park--my all time favorite band in the whole universe!!! Thanks to them for getting me into Papa Roach and Breaking Benjamin, too. I truly LOOOOOOOVE their new song! I love everything they've done and always will. There is more than just the sound in their music--the lyrics and feelings behind each one... "Burn It Down" is just another masterpiece by them.
    ~*_I'm alive! Sick of the pain I'm sick of the sorrow_*~
    Sick of today I'm sick of tomorrow
    I'm addicted to the misery in my head
    ~*I better stop before I end up dead*~

4. Re: Linkin Park

Jun 19

I agree with the previous person, Burn It Down is a masterpiece with a great feeling. But still some of the new songs are bad and I prefer the older ones.

5. Re: Linkin Park

Jun 22

moza-san wrote:
    I agree with the previous person, Burn It Down is a masterpiece with a great feeling. But still some of the new songs are bad and I prefer the older ones.

I absolutely agree. I didn't like the previous album. I liked Burn It Down,but I still prefer the old songs like Papercut,Points Of Authority,Faint and In The End.

6. Re: Linkin Park

Jun 27

ivarhcp4ever wrote:
    moza-san wrote:

I absolutely agree. I didn't like the previous album. I liked Burn It Down,but I still prefer the old songs like Papercut,Points Of Authority,Faint and In The End.

Agreed....their new CD is pretty high on my in all honesty though...didn't hurt that it only cost me 5 clams on amazon

7. Re: Linkin Park

Jun 28

I have bought Living things too and it isn't good.
    It's terrible.
    Too much electronical sounds....

8. Re: Linkin Park

Jul 16

Yeah nows Linkin Park back and theire album sounds better then the last one, not only Burn it Down sounds great the others songs off theire album is also great,

9. Re: Linkin Park

Nov 12

I listened to all of their albums and loved them and I still love them, but I love P-Roach more.

10. Re: Linkin Park

Apr 12

if you like this, you'll LOVE device's new album... check it out smarturl(dot)it/deviceitunes

11. Re: Linkin Park

Jul 24

Linkin Park is my second favorite band. I loved them as a child and I love them now, in my teens, and I'm pretty sure I'll love them when I grow up, their new stuff is good too, but I like the older a bit better. I still love Papa Roach more. :D
    We live in a cold dark world
    With venom in it`s fangs
    You can spit it in my face, but I know
    I`ll Be OK

12. RE: Linkin Park

Aug 18

i love them! my fav band for a very very long time, the older music is much better, but i love them and will love them forever XD

Get the latest from Papa Roach!