What if you could only ?

Feb 19

What if you could only Listen 2
one band/artist who would it be and why?
Mine would be Papa Roach because
they are the best band ever
there is no band/artist like them
P Roach Fuckin Rocks
Best Band Ever
!!PapaRoach4Ever!!Ponsen!!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE:What if you could only?

Feb 19

well it would probably be a toss up between 3 bands PR, Disturbed, or 3DG. They're all equal on my list

2. What if you could only ?

Feb 19

Nice choices I like 3DG and Disturbed 2 but for me there is only one #1 and P Roach is #1 I grew up Listening 2 P Roach music
    and I live 2 Listen 2 P Roach music 2 me P Roach is #1
    all other Bands/artists are #2 !!PapaRoach4Ever!!Ponsen!!

PieromANIaC wrote:
    well it would probably be a toss up between 3 bands PR, Disturbed, or 3DG. They're all equal on my list

3. Moderator

Re:

Feb 19

Papa Roach, since they're practically the only thing I listen to anyways.
    or *NSYNC.

4. Re:

Feb 19

Papa Roach and Godsmack are all i listen to...
    that'd be a hard one for me,
    but then again i have been listening to proach alot longer than godsmack...

5. Re:

Feb 20

Papa Roach are always #1 for me :)

6. RE: What if you could only ?

Feb 20

Busta wrote:
    or *NSYNC.

*lol* you would have to choose between papa roach and nsync??

well for me it would not be possible to choose and I'm glad that I don't have to. (no NOT because of Nsync*lol*)

7. Re:

Feb 20

If I could only listen to one band or artist my entire life I would go insane... so it might be Britney Spears for all I care, I would go insane anyway!

8. RE: What if you could only ?

Feb 20

SuperMiek wrote:
    If I could only listen to one band or artist my entire life I would go insane... so it might be Britney Spears for all I care, I would go insane anyway!

yeah exactly! even if it was pr, I need some other music sometimes

9. Re:

Feb 20

i dont know if i could choose. like said listening to one artist even if they are amazing you need to switch it up sometimes!

10. toss up

Feb 20

between Blink and P.roach but i think P.Roach would take it, they're both super close to my heart but papa roach is closer to my heart in a more personal and serious way.

11. No P Roach=RoachLess=No Fuckin Awesome Music

Feb 20

P Roach Has to Be #1 They are #1 to me
    without P Roach ill be RoachLess
    and I would Fuckin Hate life
    P Roach Best band ever !!Bryan!!PapaRoach4Ever!!Ponsen!!

12. Re:

Feb 20

papa roach or motley crue. i love them both but i cant choose between them

13. RE: What if you could only ?

Feb 21

Nsync isnt even together anymore P Roach outlasted those fags do any of you think Jacoby might pull a Justin
    Timberlake and split with P Roach I think P Roach should be together 4 a long ass time sort of like Ac/Dc or GunsNRoses
    or at least 10 more years 20 Max that would be Fuckin Awesome
    !!Bryan!!PapaRoach4Ever!!Ponsen!!

xXx Recklezz xXx wrote:
    Busta wrote:
    or *NSYNC.

well for me it would not be possible to choose and I'm glad that I don't have to. (no NOT because of Nsync*lol*)

14. Re:

Feb 21

nah Coby would never leave. It'd break all out hearts into tiny little pieces and even if P.roach found someone else, it wouldn't be the same. =[

Man that is a sad thought, how could even say something like that.
    ]=$

15. I THINK ...

Feb 21

NIRVANA :D

16. RE: What if you could only ?

Feb 21

Hopefully this album sells a lot of albums
    and records so P Roach can feel Fuckin Awesome
    that their Hard work Paid off that would suck
    if P Roach Broke up the weakest link is allready gone/Dave
    so P Roach will hold strong

Nikky *Photography* wrote:
    nah Coby would never leave. It'd break all out hearts into tiny little pieces and even if P.roach found someone else, it wouldn't be the same. =[

Man that is a sad thought, how could even say something like that.
    ]=$

17. Moderator

What if you could only ?

Feb 21

xXx Recklezz xXx wrote:

haha..I'm not ashamed!!

!!Bryan!!PapaRoach4Ever!!Ponsen!! wrote:
    Nsync isnt even together anymore P Roach outlasted those fags do any of you think Jacoby might pull a Justin
    Timberlake and split with P Roach I think P Roach should be together 4 a long ass time

what does it matter if they're not together anymore. I can still listen to them all I want. the beatles aren't together anymore and half of them are dead..and people listen to them all the time.

do you ever have anything nice to say to anyone? I don't insult what you like, so you have no business insulting what I like. Other people have other likes, and it would be boring as hell if we all liked the same things. bigotry is not a value I would want to have. haven't you ever heard "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

18. RE: What if you could only ?

Feb 21

yes I do but I dont care if you insult anything I like
    go ahead and try see if it bothers me it wont
    havent you heard "Say what You want to Say"
    and I didnt even insult you for Likeing
    Nsync let me rephrase what I said Nsync were
    washed pretty boys Losers

Busta wrote:
    xXx Recklezz xXx wrote:

haha..I'm not ashamed!!

Timberlake and split with P Roach I think P Roach should be together 4 a long ass time

what does it matter if they're not together anymore. I can still listen to them all I want. the beatles aren't together anymore and half of them are dead..and people listen to them all the time.

do you ever have anything nice to say to anyone? I don't insult what you like, so you have no business insulting what I like. Other people have other likes, and it would be boring as hell if we all liked the same things. bigotry is not a value I would want to have. haven't you ever heard "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

19. RE: What if you could only ?

Feb 22

yes I do but I dont care if you insult anything I like
    go ahead and try see if it bothers me it wont
    havent you heard "Say what You want to Say"
    and I didnt even insult you for Likeing
    Nsync let me rephrase what I said Nsync were
    washed pretty boys Losers
    [

Can you not write in proper sentances with punctuation etc, so we can actually try to understand half of what you say? It seems the only buttons you can use are exclamation marks and the enter button. And just cut it out! Busta isn't nasty and wouldn't think of insulting bands/muscians you like. Everyone is different, and there is no need to insult every person that likes something different to you. Would you really liked it if everyone liked the same as you? You'd get annoyed eventually. "People they will tear you apart if you are not like them". Now thats a quote.

20. Re:

Feb 22

linkin park or papa roach... it would be a toss up between the two like it always has been with me haha.. why? cos i've been down with LP since virtually day one... why papa roach? cos they've never disapointed me and LP has.. haha x

Get the latest from Papa Roach!