Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 11

Id have to say Had Enough , Carry Me , Scars , Decompression Period , My Heart is A Fist and a few others.

The songs are so heart filled and they make me cry.. i love them

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 11

oh shit...
    i have no idea
    almost every one of their songs speaks to me and
    i can relate to so many of them
    i dont think i could choose just one....

2. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 11

Hmm.. well they each have their own message, but the ones that really, /really/ stand out would be..
    The World Around You.
    Broken Home.
    Blood Brothers.
    Black Clouds.
    Sometimes.
    Reckless.
    Lovehatetragedy.
    March Out of the Darkness.
    .. Had Enough. :]

Those are the ones that I can most relate to, also. †

3. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 11

oh wow...way too many to name...but the one that sticks out to me the most is To Be Loved.

I remember first hearing that song years ago right after I moved, and it really spoke to me. being the new kid I really did just want to be loved, and want to be accepted. I always though of it as kind of my "theme song". even now I still think of it as that. now it speaks to me more like I do want to be leader, and to have domination, and just to 'roll the dice' and take chances and not look back or have to wonder what things would have been like if I never did something.

love those guys. and this song :)

4. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 11

do or die and a bunch others
    -----------------------
    HA BISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 11

they all speak to me in different ways. I'd say 'blood (empty promises)' and 'not listening' infact, most of getting away with murder if not all.. speaks to me. I can relate to 98% of their songs for sure, that's the beauty of papa roach, most people can x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Her words are weapons in which she murders you with."

6. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 12

...To Be Loved.

Not to put too finer point on it, but it could have been written for me and reminds me of when I used to be a selfish dickhead but there was good inside me.
    ----------
    [Dan Torelli, Madina Lake drummer] - "Dude, this is your last chance to get this food in this country. Look at the sign: Pizza, Burger, Kebab, Sheffield! Which one of those words don't you want?!"

7. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 12

Well they are all utter rubbish. Why does everyone bring this band up on this site all the time?

Haha, no one can read my signature. Don't you dare quote me without paying up.

8. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 12

Man...this is a good question! I would have to say "Lifeline". But not for the same reasons the video depicts or the same idea the guys had when writting it. ya know what they say about one song can have so many meanings behind it......just depends on what that person is going thu at the time! But then....."Live This Down" is a great angry fuck you song that just hits it on the head.....and can bring a evil smile to my face....hehehe

9. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 12

themudsharkinterview wrote:
    Well they are all utter rubbish. Why does everyone bring this band up on this site all the time?

Three possibilites for this comment here:

1) Sarcastic humour
    2) Someone is having a bad day
    3) Someone has had their account hacked/left their pc on and logged in

----------
    [Dan Torelli, Madina Lake drummer] - "Dude, this is your last chance to get this food in this country. Look at the sign: Pizza, Burger, Kebab, Sheffield! Which one of those words don't you want?!"

10. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 12

B-Ri wrote:

Three possibilites for this comment here:

1) Sarcastic humour
    2) Someone is having a bad day
    3) Someone has had their account hacked/left their pc on and logged in

shes trying to be funny not working
    -----------------------
    HA BISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 12

hey no hating on mudshark guys. mudsharks really cool and funny, she's only being sarcastic like she is in every other thread, and her comments make my day :) x

12. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 12

Hybrid911 wrote:
    hey no hating on mudshark guys. mudsharks really cool and funny, she's only being sarcastic like she is in every other thread, and her comments make my day :) x

I weren't hating
    ----------

13. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 12

neither was i i was just sayin its kinda not that funny
    -----------------------
    HA BISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 12

Uhm maybe because it is paparoach.com??
    Or face the truth?

15. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 12

AddictedToPapaRoach wrote:

Uhm maybe because it is paparoach.com??
    Or face the truth?

said best
    -----------------------
    HA BISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 13

Sorry people, I was having a bad day in which I decided to be difficult. I'm not being funny here, but someone mentioned chutney and that really gets me angry.

17. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 13

hollywood whore speaks to me in so many ways, a well written lyrical masterpiece.
    -----

18. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 13

I'd have to say scars...listened to it after a bad break-up and the part "I can't help you fix yourself, but atleast I can say I tried. I'm sorry but I gotta move on with my own life." truely hit me deep with that relationship. I do care too much sometimes&in most ways it's not a good thing.

19. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 13

every song speaks for me
    just not at the same time
    each one for each situation

20. RE: Which Papa Roach Song Really Speaks To You?

Nov 13

i would say "born with nothing, die with everything"
    that song actually speaks to me

Newsletter Signup