WARNING!!!

Nov 15

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! C'mon guys VOTE!!! on http://www.fuse.tv/ontv/shows/best-of-2009/
The match is between Shinedown and Papa Roach
and Shinedown are beating P.Roach so please vote help the guys!!
This is an S.O.S

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

VOTE!!!

2. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

to be fair shinedowns song is far better.
    -----

3. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

^^^ wow thats the attitude to have....well you can vote for shinedown

while the rest of us true roaches vote for our guys!!!! yes c'mon roaches we NEED your help go vote!!!!! i've been voting like crazzzzy

~*~
    deep in my heart in the depths of my soul
    my selfish ways are out of control i'm sorry that it comes down to this i punch through the wall as
    I break my fist the makeup smears tears that we cry
    over and over every night

4. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

i'll vote for neither, n it aint a attitude it's the truth.
    shinedown are having a amazing year off the back of a amazing album, full of amazing singles, and deserve to win, and i don't think the band would mind losing to a better song. and these posts are so overused.
    -----

5. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

wasted years wrote:
    to be fair shinedowns song is far better.
    -----

Good for you actually admitting you think another song's better. It's a good thing to be loyal to a band you love.. but not to lie that you think they are better than anyone else. I personally have never listened to Shinedown so from my point of view I can happily vote for Proach..lots of times haha :)

6. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

so your loyalty to pr clouds your actual real voting,
    thats like saying cola's betta than pepsi and never tryed pepsi.
    like i said in another post if pr put out a rock cover of twinkle twinkle little star, you people would still vote it best song of the year regardless how bad it is.
    -----

7. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

Who the fuck is Shinedown anyway? Yes Papa Roach does have A LOT of loyal fans and they have been around for a long time. They are extremely loyal to their fans and extremely talented. FYI Papa Roach and Shinedown are friends and about to tour together so stfu. Do not come on their website and post shit bc all u r going to get is fans defending them. So suck it!

8. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

wasted years wrote:
    so your loyalty to pr clouds your actual real voting,
    thats like saying cola's betta than pepsi and never tryed pepsi.
    like i said in another post if pr put out a rock cover of twinkle twinkle little star, you people would still vote it best song of the year regardless how bad it is.
    -----

If you had of read my post properly... you would have realized I wasn't being sarcastic towards you in my last post? I was trying to tell you it's a good thing what you said. No need to be like that. -.-

9. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

WOW - its extremely close..............keep voting!!

10. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

my points valid, vote away,
    to me outta every song and i had listend to and heard them all, shinedowns was head and shoulders best song outta them all, and i hoped they would win at start,
    and to the loon above sami i think i said i don't think pr would mind losing to a better song,
    put ya dummy back in dummy.
    -----

11. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

i wouldn't vote for colds new song over pr, and cold are my fave band, purely cuz its shxt, and wouldnt deserve my vote.
    you call it loyalty, i call it narrow minded.
    and i don't waste my time voting on anything cuz the outcome has nothing to do with which song is the better, it's whoevers fans vote the most, pointless. -----

12. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

^^^it's not pointless....it is our duty as fans to vote for the band we love! When papa roach wins because of our votes it shows how much their music means to us as fans.......so voting isn't pointless at all.....not if you actually support the band you love x X

~*~
    deep in my heart in the depths of my soul
    my selfish ways are out of control i'm sorry that it comes down to this i punch through the wall as
    I break my fist the makeup smears tears that we cry
    over and over every night

13. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

K guys, lets just stop! Sammys never listened to Shinedown, wastedyears likes Shinedowns song better, and everyone else is freaking saying Papa Roach is better. LETS NOT START A FIGHT! Just vote for whoever you want!! Most people on here are voting for PRoach since it is their fav band, but if you like Shinedown better, by all means vote for them!!

Trust yourself trust no one else, Fuck a hero be yourself
    I don't need your lousy hand out, Clinched fists I'll fight my way out

14. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

and if you don't want to vote for either since you like them both...vote against paramore so we have a better chance (whoever wins)

"Fashion before function my friend"

15. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

ashlee_shaddix wrote:
    Most people on here are voting for PRoach since it is their fav band, but if you like Shinedown better, by all means vote for them!!

All I was trying to say in the first place. lol.

16. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

SaveAHoPalermo wrote:
    vote against paramore so we have a better chance (whoever wins)

^^ That made me laugh. haha

17. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

SaveAHoPalermo wrote:
    and if you don't want to vote for either since you like them both...vote against paramore so we have a better chance (whoever wins)

my point prooven! it's nothing more than a popularity contest, nothing to do with what songs the better in any vote.
    have fun.
    -----

18. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

I don't like the lifeline song or video. but I've voted simply because it's papa roach and because I'd like to see them win, no other reason :) x And I think new divide is better than every song that's up, but hey, that's me haha x

Take everything from the inside
    and throw it all away
    cos I swear for the last time
    I won't trust myself with you.

19. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

Yeeeeeaaahhh!!!

Now Papa Roach r beating!!! Rock on!!!

xD

20. RE: WARNING!!!

Nov 15

I would be freaking out more about the next round:Paramore. Seriously. They beat friggin' Green Day.

Newsletter Signup