Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 01

I read awhile ago that Avenged Sevenfold was working on another album. I'm not sure if it was a very reliable source, however, and if it is, does anyone know the progress they've made? I can't seem to find much on their website. †

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 01

yeah, they are actually working on their new album. There are some updates on their facebook page. And did you notice they had a growing hair contest? So funny!

2. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 01
  3. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 01

Can't wait for the new album < 3333

BAT GIRL FOR LIFE! ^ _ ^

"Fashion before function my friend"

4. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 01

Spanks, all. I wasn't sure and they don't update too many things, soo.. †

5. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 01

i'd like to see another album, i just wouldn't pay money to see them live again haha x

Take everything from the inside
    and throw it all away
    cos I swear for the last time
    I won't trust myself with you.

6. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 01

I heard about it on an interview somewhere... and they've also decided to stop touring until it's done. Doesn't matter who asks them now. No news on progress that I know of, just that they're working on writing it.

It'll be awhile until it comes out, Matt's a perfectionist and didn't even think their last album was ready to be released.

7. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 01

A Kerrang! article rings a bell. I think they are recording...something.

Haha, no one can read my signature. Don't you dare quote me without paying up.

8. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 01

Faaria wrote:
    http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=21087482&blogId=517275439

i think thats all we've got to work on

(:

x

argg beat me too it
    -----------------------
    HA BISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 01

Steph-- wrote:
    I heard about it on an interview somewhere... and they've also decided to stop touring until it's done. Doesn't matter who asks them now. No news on progress that I know of, just that they're working on writing it.

It'll be awhile until it comes out, Matt's a perfectionist and didn't even think their last album was ready to be released.

thank god they quit touring they suck live
    -----------------------
    HA BISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 01

My step-sister went to see them and Papa Roach and Buckcherry live the lucky devil. She said Buckcherry sounded awful, didn't say anything about A7X or PR. I'm sure Papa Roach were amazing as usual, but are A7X that bad live? Ouch. And I hope they release a new album, I love their stuff. †

11. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 02

Some bands are terrible at transferring their achieved studio sound to a stage.

12. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 02

^ Well I'm aware of that, but for some reason I thought A7X would be pretty good live. †

13. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 02

^Admittedly, I thought they would too. Perhaps, their music has a quality added to it that can't be added to them when live. I mean, I've recorded and I really messed around it with it to make it sound half decent. But that's because I'm shit unlike A7X. So, this won't apply at all I guess.

14. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 02

i´m a huge A7X fan!!!!!!! Syn is my GOD OF GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -^_^-

15. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 02

Mudshark: For some reason I doubt that you're shit, because that's a pretty crude term. There is one person in the world I think is shit. And she tried to fuck with my sister's marriage.
    I don't know, it just really surprises me they are that bad live. I've watched Syn's solo thing that he plays, and it sounds great.
    However, I'm pretty sure they might take the stage drunk. That could definately contribute to their live suckiness.

JadeTheOnlyOne: Yes, Syn is pretty amazing, I must admit. He.. taught me how to sweep pick.. Via YouTube, ha. †

16. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 02

Prozac wrote:
    Mudshark: For some reason I doubt that you're shit, because that's a pretty crude term. There is one person in the world I think is shit. And she tried to fuck with my sister's marriage.
    I don't know, it just really surprises me they are that bad live. I've watched Syn's solo thing that he plays, and it sounds great.
    However, I'm pretty sure they might take the stage drunk. That could definately contribute to their live suckiness.

JadeTheOnlyOne: Yes, Syn is pretty amazing, I must admit. He.. taught me how to sweep pick.. Via YouTube, ha. †

i've never been 2 c a7x (haven't had the chance yet), but from watching live videos and their dvd - diamonds in the rough live at the lbc - they sound amazing live. i'll definitely go 2 c them next time i can. and 2 answer ur earlier question there is a new album and they're working on it, i have no idea the progress they've made though, i read an article about them considering a concept album, but that was a while back and might have been unreliable or changed
    ~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    "I gotta role the dice
    Never look back
    And never think twice"

17. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 02

dont get me started on a7x...i'll talk about them all day!!! i freaking love them!!! they are my favorite band in the world(as much as i love proach...i was an a7x lover first) i'm soooooooo excited for the new album!!!i think they're some of the most talented group of musicians. ahh i just love them =D ok i'm done now xD

18. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 02

Prozac wrote:
    My step-sister went to see them and Papa Roach and Buckcherry live the lucky devil. She said Buckcherry sounded awful, didn't say anything about A7X or PR. I'm sure Papa Roach were amazing as usual, but are A7X that bad live? Ouch. And I hope they release a new album, I love their stuff. †

a7x is great live!!! i saw them papa roach and buckcherry and burn halo live...buckcherry and burn halo were just awful... but a7x and proach were amazing!! =D i dont get y everyone is saying they suck live?? they're amazing!

19. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 02

I saw the same show A7X, PR, buckcherry, and burn halo show. Buckcherry did suck but I thought Burn Halo was pretty good for being pretty unheard of (at least to me). With avenged though, someone said they probably are drunk on stage. Looking at LBC and seeing them live I gotta believe that yeah they probably are. Another thing is they have so many added instruments and such that I can't really imagine them having the same sound live as in their albums.

20. RE: Avenged Sevenfold

Dec 02

I've seen them 3 times this year and they've put on a great show each time! Syn is amazing!! (not bad to look at either!!)

Newsletter Signup