Paramore

Jan 15

Paramour/Parasite/Parashite

Am i the only one who is actually sick to death of hearing them/hearing about them/seeing them everywhere you look??

They "sung" a song that was on the soundtrack to that bloody "Twilight" saga stuff but apart from that I just dont see what all the fuss is about that band, well the lead singer in particular!

I know Jade feels the same. What do you roaches feel on the subject? Fan? Not a Fan?

~Without it all~I'm choking on nothing~
~It's clear in my head~that I'm screaming for something,~
~Knowing nothing is better than knowing at all.~
[]===["""|"""|ART"""]|)>- ---WORK

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Paramore

Jan 15

crap
    ----------
    http://stupot.wen.ru/cold.mp3
    ----------

2. RE: Paramore

Jan 15

I hate them. they need to burn in hell. or atleast Haley does. yuk. yuk. YUK x

I'll paint it on the walls
    cos I'm the one that falls
    I'll never fight again
    And this is how it ends.

3. RE: Paramore

Jan 15

Hybrid911 wrote:

I'll never fight again
    And this is how it ends.

Glad you agree Mr Wasted Years

Jade....wooooaahhhh i never meant to brraaggg but i got him where i want him noowww! Gotta love Dirk McCracksnacks pmpl!! =) xx

~Without it all~I'm choking on nothing~
    ~It's clear in my head~that I'm screaming for something,~
    ~Knowing nothing is better than knowing at all.~
    []===["""|"""|ART"""]|)>- ---WORK

4. RE: Paramore

Jan 15

Yes i love them.They are one my favourite Bands of all time,Hayley is awesome and a great singer.I saw them live in May 2008 at the Give it a name tour which was fantastic,I have all their albums my favourite at the moment is there new one called 'Brand New Eyes' the song 'where the lines overlap' and 'playing god' are my favs,I've also recently been listening to there cover of 'Use Somebody' on youtube i think it's better than the original,my favourite paramore songs are:Pressure,All i wanted,Where the lines overlap,Use Somebody(cover),That's what you get,Decode,Emergency. :)

5. RE: Paramore

Jan 15

my best mate and his girlfriend are obsessed. they went to birmingham to see them and everything.. the boy has no taste... hahaha x

I'll never fight again
    And this is how it ends.

6. RE: Paramore

Jan 15

Fan. Hayley has one of the most unique and amazing voices I have ever heard. The band are amazing at writing catchy, original songs. They're different. Brand New Eyes in amazzzzing. And once more, Hayley has an amazing voice. That's all.

7. RE: Paramore

Jan 15

HUGE fan, the only band i prefer is papa roach
    been to see them at birmingham
    dont like the way theyve got really popular now, but that doesnt change my opinion
    riot is my favourite album
    and i hate it when people hate them, just like papa roach fans hate it when people hate papa roach

On an island out in the sea ~ I wouldn't care what they think of me
    But in this crowded room I believe ~ That I'm seconds from insanity

8. RE: Paramore

Jan 15

so unique she sounds like avril, crap.
    ----------
    http://stupot.wen.ru/cold.mp3
    ----------

9. RE: Paramore

Jan 15

Meh.

Hasty Master-we must find the space cake!

10. RE: Paramore

Jan 15

HATE THEM THEY SUCK!!! No offence for those who r fans of Paramore...Hate to say that "Paramore" ughhh hate it sooo much! Crap!

11. RE: Paramore

Jan 15

Hybrid911 wrote:

I'll never fight again
    And this is how it ends.

Hahaha,I agree,I hate them.

12. RE: Paramore

Jan 15

I think they are talented musicians who make great music. Like others has said, Hayley has a great voice. Idk y so many people who have a problem with them lately. Yes everybody knows them now bc of twilight, but that hasn't changed my opinion of them @ all. I think Decode and I Caught Myself sounds great.
    \m/Melanie_Nicole\m/

13. RE: Paramore

Jan 15

They had a song that was used by Twilight? Huh.

I personally also like Paramore; I think they are very talented. I like the sound of their music, and, as stated by a few others, Hayley's voice. I actually am learning how to play a few of their songs on guitar.

I don't know why all the haters.

14. RE: Paramore

Jan 15

i've been a fan of them for awhile now and i honestly dont see y people hate them.ok so wat ur not a fan but seriously, some people go a bit far with all the hate. they're a great band(in my opinion) and hayley is one of my idols.
    jimmy "the rev" sullivan:1981-2009 RIP

15. RE: Paramore

Jan 15

THE WORST

16. RE: Paramore

Jan 16

I love them. Hayley is a really talented singer.

17. RE: Paramore

Jan 16

I used to love them before they were even really known--saw them at warped tour like 4 years ago...now that they are popular im not as big a fan of their new stuff, but still occasionally listen to their old albums

18. RE: Paramore

Jan 16

Fan.

But tired of them being overplayed & overshown.
    Enough is enough.

Mile by mile we are farther apart.
    Now its one empty bottle and two broken hearts.
    Night after night we are falling apart.
    Now its two broken bottle and four emptys hearts.

19. RE: Paramore

Jan 16

I am not a fan.

20. RE: Paramore

Jan 16

I really don't like them. I'm sick of seeing them everytime I just don't get what is so extraordinary! But I don't like female singers in general so...

Get the latest from Papa Roach!