Metallica

Feb 06

what do you think of them?personally,i think that they aren't great,but they r alright!
xXxloveya

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Metallica

Feb 06

I like them. They are a really good band.

2. RE: Metallica

Feb 06

I love them they are a great band they in my opinoin brought rock into the mainstream along with alot of great bands like ac/dc, motorhead, and more.

3. RE: Metallica

Feb 08

I like them. Though I do get tired that some or most of their songs sound kinda similar and that they are super long but I like them. They have a concert over here in march or may, not sure now. Too bad I don't have any tickets and they are sold out.
    Being unique is not being strange, it is being different. The key to not being a mindless drone.

4. RE: Metallica

Feb 08

well they are ok i think the only song i like is the day that never comes
    what a dork

5. RE: Metallica

Feb 08

I love Metallica my favorite songs from them are One & Enter Sandman
    *My words are weapons in which I murder you with*

6. RE: Metallica

Feb 08

im learning to play some of their songs on the guitar. Like Cyanide,One,Enter Sandman,and Master Of Puppets.

7. RE: Metallica

Apr 27

Metallica is one of my favorite bands!
    Rock is my life!

8. RE: Metallica

Apr 27

very overrated, all nightmare long is quite good, most others are very dull

~ Seize the day, or die regretting the time you lost ~
    ~ It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over ~

9. RE: Metallica

May 21

I love Metallica! James Hetfield has one of the best voices. They are definately one of my fave bands of all time. \m/

10. RE: Metallica

May 21

Metallica was actually the very first band that started my "rock life" so to speak, i started listening to them when i was 7 and from there on i got into more and more rock music. So i love them VERY much and they remain to be one of my favorite bands of all time, if it wasnt for them (well technically my older sister i should say since shes a huge Metallica fan and was the one who got me into listening to them) i probably wouldnt be listening to the music i do today.
    and last year ive had the chance to FINALLY see them live, it was absolutely AMAZING they blew me away, and to be up front for it? totally couldnt believe it, was so happy that i got to see em it was like seeing gods on stage for me :]
    ~*::Dancing with the devil in the midnight sun::*~

11. RE: Metallica

May 21

(*Dacotah*)~PRoach Junkie~ wrote:
    Metallica was actually the very first band that started my "rock life" so to speak, i started listening to them when i was 7 and from there on i got into more and more rock music. So i love them VERY much and they remain to be one of my favorite bands of all time, if it wasnt for them (well technically my older sister i should say since shes a huge Metallica fan and was the one who got me into listening to them) i probably wouldnt be listening to the music i do today.
    and last year ive had the chance to FINALLY see them live, it was absolutely AMAZING they blew me away, and to be up front for it? totally couldnt believe it, was so happy that i got to see em it was like seeing gods on stage for me :]
    ~*::Dancing with the devil in the midnight sun::*~

You are most definately awesome for this post!!!! :) \m/

12. RE: Metallica

May 24

I find them overrated and i'm not a fan.

13. RE: Metallica

May 24

We're not big fans but..... they are good =)

14. RE: Metallica

May 25

I really like them. Metallica is my third fave band.

15. Re: Metallica

Aug 09

Metallica has good songs.
    My favorite songs of them are:
    Nothing Else Matters
    & From Whom The Bell Tolls ...
    But i'm not a fan...

16. Re: Metallica

Aug 09

Not a big fan at all, but certainly respect all they've achieved and done in the rock world

X_o

17. Re: Metallica

Aug 09

How did I miss this topic?! I love them.

This comment is a kind of magic.

18. Re: Metallica

Aug 11

I like them. James Hetfield is one of my favourite frontmen. (Together with Jacoby of course )

19. Re: Metallica

Aug 11

is'nt Metallica heavy metal? I'm not into that
    Isaiah laporte

20. Re: Metallica

Oct 03

I like so much Master Of Puppets.It's awesome.
    "God save me from this madness"

Get the latest from Papa Roach!