Explanation - yes I got assaulted

Apr 21

Been getting a few messages...

Yes I was assaulted.

I was at the venue I help out here in town, I had a few drinks but was still coherant & fully managable. I went to the bar next door just to grab a beer, I drank half & blacked out. Someone had to have slipped something to me.

I don't remember anything that night after that half of a beer. I woke up in the ER room hooked up to IVs and stuff.

I got thrown over a back concrete loading dock behind the bar. My head got busted open and my shoulder got so badly messed up I'm gonna most likely need surgery. All of the tendons and ligaments have been totally ripped away from my shoulder socket. Imagine my shoulder socket just disconnected from my body. That's what happened.

Police aren't doing anything because there wasn't an eye witness to the actual event of injury. Since the took me out back, no one seen it, people DID however see three guys hasseling me all night. And security was called prioir to the event of me getting hurt.

I was found unconcious in a pool of my own blood on the concrete. I was wearing two belts, one was removed and thrown to the side, and someone unbuttoned my pants. I HIGHLY doubt I was raped because my pants were ON and I don't feel violated in any way, but the ER never actually checked. Though I'm sure I'm fine in that way.

The fact it was attempted though is enough to fucikng freak me out

I'm pretty much bed ridden. The pain meds they haver on don't hardly help, and the gash on my head actually tonight just exploaded open gushing pus (great, huh?)

SO. I'm a fucking mess.

If I don't get back to anyone this is why. I had to shut my etsy shop down as well since I can't move my arm at ALL to work on jewelry. If it wasn't for my thumbs & iPhone I'd be pretty much without computer contact now since I can't type on a full key board.

But yeah. I'm living. Hospital is really messing me around on getting fixed, because I'm on state insurance and they won't treat me faster hahaha. I LOVE how hospitals are money hungry fucks.

All of my clothes got cut off of me in the ambulance too. Which HIGHLY posses me off -_-.

But. Ya. I thought I owed it to fill you guys in, and answer some questions if people heard stuff.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Explanation - yes I got assaulted

Apr 21

I hope you heal fast sweetie

2. RE: Explanation - yes I got assaulted

Apr 21

OMG so sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself. I hope they get the fuckers that did it. Hopefully the police will find them. ((((((hug))))) get well soon!
    What do we stand for?
    When we all live in fear.

3. RE: Explanation - yes I got assaulted

Apr 21

I hope you have a swift recovery and mend up well. Hopefully, you'll soon be returning to what you love doing best.

This comment is a kind of magic.

4. RE: Explanation - yes I got assaulted

Apr 21

i wish you the best and a quick recovery and that the hospital gets there ass in gear....

im sorry that this happened to you!

Feel better!
    **!!lights fire to the stage like arsonist crackheads!!**

5. RE: Explanation - yes I got assaulted

Apr 22

Hope ya have a quick and speedy recovery and that you'll be ok.
    Photobucket

6. RE: Explanation - yes I got assaulted

Apr 23

That's just crazy!!!How can someone do something like that?!?! I hope you get better ;)

7. RE: Explanation - yes I got assaulted

Apr 23

1, you coulda blogged this.
    2, it's the 2nd time ive seen you say you hardly drank anything, yet the other person says you were drunk and abusive, maybe your in denial you have a drink problem.
    ----------
    spoooooon!
    ----------

8. RE: Explanation - yes I got assaulted

Apr 23

wasted years wrote:
    2, it's the 2nd time ive seen you say you hardly drank anything, yet the other person says you were drunk and abusive, maybe your in denial you have a drink problem.
    ----------
    spoooooon!
    ----------

Was there any need for that? How insensitive can you be??

Anyway India i hope the hospital sorts you out soon and you heal fast!

So sorry that happened to you! =( xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9. RE: Explanation - yes I got assaulted

Apr 23

Silly Goose wrote:
    wasted years wrote:
    ----------
    spoooooon!
    ----------

Was there any need for that? How insensitive can you be??

Anyway India i hope the hospital sorts you out soon and you heal fast!

So sorry that happened to you! =( xx

I think the time has come to change my ways
    Miss you Jimmy Rock In Peace

10. RE: Explanation - yes I got assaulted

Apr 25

wasted years wrote:
    ----------
    spoooooon!
    ----------

So did you ignore the fact I was DRUGGED or do you just not read anymore? Hence where I said someone slipped something to me?

Sorry dude but I dont black out on a half of a beer and 2 shots. WHO would.

And who the hell reads blogs anymore? I mainly posted this because people were asking me on twitter. Rioters. So I did it here, on a PUBLIC forum. Deal with it.

11. RE: Explanation - yes I got assaulted

Apr 25

oh jesus, hope u'll get well soon india :)

No eye witness? You sure? Or maybe the people were just to scared to say someting ö.ö

Oh man, i'd rather die, than not to help people in need....i can't understand those people....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me: "Tobin, why do you always look so pissed on Stage?"
    Tobin: "Cause i fuckin hate you"
    Me: "Good, i don't like you either!!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12. RE: Explanation - yes I got assaulted

Apr 25

damn that sucks :\ i hope you feel better fast. and they find the people who did this to you.

Newsletter Signup