Help me out please??

May 11

Hey, so my cousin has signed up for this contest that ends wednesday, and he needs people to vote for him. It's a contest to win Meet and Greet passes and free tix to a Slipknot show that's comin, contestants had to make a mask and story behind it. My cousin's is obv one of the best, not just sayin that cuz i'm related, but it is. He's been through so much, drug addict mom, absent dad, just had a baby but isn't sure if it's his or not, etc....but music has been his transport to another world where he doesn't have to worry about that, like many of us. And Slipknot is his favorite band, please help him out by voting. Just follow the directions that are in black print (email them at purerock@957theblaze.com saying you wanna vote for him)

http://www.957theblaze.com/phone_in_contests/view/?display=more&item_id=2

his name is Matt Unzeitig. If you do this, i'll love you forever...or just brand you awesome forever. :)

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Help me out please??

May 11

done and done! i hope he wins!!

2. RE: Help me out please??

May 11

FUCK YEAH! Your my number 1 favorite person right now....

3. RE: Help me out please??

May 11

also did it :) hopefully he wins, i also agree his is the best.
    make sure you let us know if he wins, and all the details about meeting them if he gets to!

4. RE: Help me out please??

May 11

thank you! and I will, don't worry! I'm mad cause he already has 2 tix, and if he wins he'll get 2 more, and he said he'd give one to me but my mom doesn't want me to go :( whatever...

5. RE: Help me out please??

May 11

He did have the best mask. I voted for him.

6. RE: Help me out please??

May 11

i'm going to go vote right now.....i wish him luck!! i love slipknot too....jim root is amazing:]

7. Moderator

RE: Help me out please??

May 11

weee... *luck!*

8. RE: Help me out please??

May 12

hope he wins! im going Thursday...

hoping to work my *magic* :) - I may be doin photos.... ill wish you luck you wish me luck! haha

9. RE: Help me out please??

May 12

Voted for him, good luck!

10. RE: Help me out please??

May 12

His mask was cool. I voted for him.

11. RE: Help me out please??

May 12

he honestly did have the best mask... i got my friends to vote for it too!

12. RE: Help me out please??

May 12

aww you guys are awesome! he didn't win, unfortunately. but his entry wasn't posted right away due to some ridiculous technical problems :(
    Thanks so much for voting though!
    India- good luck to you!

Get the latest from Papa Roach!