Rock fashion

Jun 09

Hey! I love to dress all in black and and totally crazy..

what are you love to war? What colours? Which style?
Tell me!
I gotta roll the dice
never look back
and never think twice!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Rock fashion

Jun 09

I love to wear thongs. And nothing else.

This comment is a kind of magic.

2. RE: Rock fashion

Jun 09

Wow. I would love to see her in person XD

MMM well I don't really dress how I would like to... cuz of the fact that I go to catholic school (uniforms) and mom would kill me if I dressed how I want. (literally)

Lemme think

I would do a black beret (Don't ask)
    black jeans, chain wallet, a watch, prolly a rolex or something
    black converse (it's the only thing I have)
    reflective aviator glasses
    On a cold day I would wear a black plaid hoodie

On normal days I guess any black shirt would be nice, or if I wanna go more upscale a Polo or mebe some button down shirt with a vest (tux vest) and no coat

or something along those lines I would have to check

but now, you could basically catch me with a polo most of the times with jeans

3. RE: Rock fashion

Jun 09

i like to wear converse or vans shoes, and others which i like but cant afford to keep buying shoes, my converse and black with blue laces and my vans are black/purple/grey
    i often wear black or dark grey jeans with a bright coloured belt and sometimes a chain
    i wear mostly black band t-shirts or just t-shirts or shirts with a design i like (usually black or white, but got some colourful stuff too)
    i usually wear a hoodies, but i need a new jacket when i've got some money
    and i always wear something on my wrists or pendants etc. around my neck

~ When the rich wage war ~ It's the poor who die ~

4. RE: Rock fashion

Jun 09

I wear whatever I want really. I'm a mixture of styles but I always look rock x

DEAR SUPERSTAR

5. RE: Rock fashion

Jun 09

in high school I wore only black but now I mostly wear jeans and tank tops

6. RE: Rock fashion

Jun 10

crazeh boi wrote:

If that's to me, I even have them in a great range of colours.

7. RE: Rock fashion

Jun 10

Black is the main word.... wanna wear skinny jeans, a hoodie, skull belts, chain bracelets, converse of course..... or emo stuff like ribbons, and hello kitty shirts with rock applications[no pink allowed] long socks with skulls..... its rock dude \m/ =)

8. RE: Rock fashion

Jun 10

I normally just wear a pair of jeans, with holes in the knees 'cause I need new ones but hate trying on clothes in stores. And... a concert tee or work shirt if I work that day. And just a pair on sneakers.

During the fall or winter I always wear a jacket too, normally my Papa Roach or Avenged Sevenfold one.

9. RE: Rock fashion

Jun 10

Almost all my clothes are black.
    Most often I wear black t-shirts, jeans or skirt and black Converse shoes.

10. RE: Rock fashion

Jun 10

black/white converse, black shirt with a logo on it or something, and grey skinny jeans. thats what im wearing now

11. RE: Rock fashion

Jun 12

themudsharkinterview wrote:
    crazeh boi wrote:

If that's to me, I even have them in a great range of colours.

Yeah, that was to you. LOL... mmm I just can't imagine that as a truth, as much as I try to run the scenario as a hypothetical. I just can't imagine a girl with a mashed potato face with peas wearing a thong. XD

12. RE: Rock fashion

Jun 13

^ It is a strange picture, yes. Though if you saw me in real life, I may be a disappointment.

13. RE: Rock fashion

Jun 13

I REALLY hate how I look with coloured clothes. I always dress all in black n.n

I would define my look as a mix of emo, alternative and rock fashions :P
    Scars Argentina - Papa Roach Argentinian Comunity

14. RE: Rock fashion

Jun 13

I like dressing in bright colors. I like wearing brightly color skinny jeans and regular jeans or shorts....occasionally I'll wear a skirt. I either wear a tank top or some kind of band tshirt.

Of late, I've only been wearing one peice swimsuits and shorts, because of my job at the pool....so yeah.
    "I wanna get lost in the pleasures of my flesh like a sick girl tonight. I'm addicted.I'm giving into you. I'm addicted! I need another hit of you!"

15. RE: Rock fashion

Jun 13

themudsharkinterview wrote:
    ^ It is a strange picture, yes. Though if you saw me in real life, I may be a disappointment.

I don't think anything can be more disappointing than a living mashed potato girl in a thong.

16. RE: Rock fashion

Jun 15

i wear black....how i dress?...hm.....i wear rock/metal band tees.....original jeans....i love converse....almost like a rocker, punk, and emo all put 2gether but mostly rocker ^-^

4eva A7X baby!!! (Kells motto!)

17. RE: Rock fashion

Jun 26

Jeans are a main part of my wardrobe, and I usually wear something black on top, and add accessories, like my cross choker, or my cat ears. And I wear high heels to add to this short stature of mine. And my makeup, usually dark eyeshadow and lipstick, usually red. :D
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan

It made sense in my head.

18. RE: Rock fashion

Jun 27

umm i love to wear v neck tees, girly skirts and dresses, most of them are dark or have black on it somewhere, i constantly have my black leather and studded purse with me so i always feel a little punk, my jeans are skinny jeans or boot cut with the tops folded up cuz im so short, i sadly dont really own any band tees but im planning on getting some soon, i really dislike a lot of bright colors most of the time though
    ~there is a thin line between what is good and what is evil and I will tiptoe down that line but I will feel unstable, my life is a circus and I am tripping down the tightrope~

19. Re: Rock fashion

Jul 23

people wear too much black... like, black is awesome, I agree, but it shouldn't be the staple of your wardrobe. I love neon! um.. I wear V-neck t's alot, or button up plaid or flannel shirts. I wear skinny jeans. my favorite pair is neon green. I wear converse. I have two pairs, one I have ripped to shreds. I love hats, and my current favorite is a blue plaid fedora.

20. Re: Rock fashion

Jul 23

I like to wear band shirts and stud belts and chain things too. I like to wear black as well, but usually it's with some good contrast!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "What doesn't kill me only will make me stronger in my head...In my head..." - Papa Roach

Get the latest from Papa Roach!