Wallpapers?

May 26

Hey guys! I just wanted to see what your wallpaper is!! Post the picture, and then say how long you've had it. Make sure you say if you made it, or if you found it on the Internet!! :D



I made this a few months ago, and have been using it ever since!! I LOVE IT!!!


*If you want to use this, please make sure you ask!!!*

Replies to This Posting

  1. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 27

    Mine is the picture of me and PRoach on my profile :] Haha Like it would be anything else!

  2. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 27

    I use the paramour sessions wallpaper ;) ive had it for like, 1.5 years now and I love it. ;)



    well, without the "in stores" line :P

  3. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 27

    Sammy! wrote:
    Mine is the picture of me and PRoach on my profile :] Haha Like it would be anything else!

    hahaha, hey that would be a fun thing to look at every time you turn your computer on!! The picture of you and them look really good! :D

  4. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 27

    nick-janssen wrote:
    I use the paramour sessions wallpaper ;) ive had it for like, 1.5 years now and I love it. ;)


    well, without the "in stores" line :P


    haha, cool!!

  5. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 27

    mines just the pic of me and papa roach x

  6. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 27

    Hybrid911 wrote:
    mines just the pic of me and papa roach x

    haha, that's cool!! I'm hopin' I can get a picture of me with them!! :D Thanks for checkin' this out!

  7. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 27

    mine is just a white backround and ive had it for like a month now

  8. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 27

    *PaPaR0AcHGiRL94*™ wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:
    mines just the pic of me and papa roach x

    haha, that's cool!! I'm hopin' I can get a picture of me with them!! :D Thanks for checkin' this out!


    you're welcome your wallpapers really cool i was admiring it from afar :) x

  9. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 27

    Hybrid911 wrote:
    *PaPaR0AcHGiRL94*™ wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:
    mines just the pic of me and papa roach x

    haha, that's cool!! I'm hopin' I can get a picture of me with them!! :D Thanks for checkin' this out!


    you're welcome your wallpapers really cool i was admiring it from afar :) x

    haha, well thank you for admiring it from afar!! :D

  10. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 28

    *PaPaR0AcHGiRL94*™ wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:
    *PaPaR0AcHGiRL94*™ wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:
    mines just the pic of me and papa roach x

    haha, that's cool!! I'm hopin' I can get a picture of me with them!! :D Thanks for checkin' this out!


    you're welcome your wallpapers really cool i was admiring it from afar :) x

    haha, well thank you for admiring it from afar!! :D


    i particularly love your choice of photographs. :) *i wonder why hah* x

  11. Moderator

    RE: Wallpapers?

    May 28



    like mine would be anything else.

  12. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 29

    wallpaper

    basically the pic put into paint and the logo put in after making a black buttom and top and "puf" you got this wallpaper :p

  13. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 29

    Mine is my pics from 16th April 09. Me with PRoach and us die hards that waited outside the academy from 9:00am till about 1am!!!

  14. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 29

    nick-janssen wrote:
    I use the paramour sessions wallpaper ;) ive had it for like, 1.5 years now and I love it. ;)



    well, without the "in stores" line :P

    i really like this one!!

  15. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 29

    mine is of a baby giraffe. my wallpaper changes every 24 hours automatically.

  16. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 30

    Hybrid911 wrote:
    *PaPaR0AcHGiRL94*™ wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:
    *PaPaR0AcHGiRL94*™ wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:
    mines just the pic of me and papa roach x

    haha, that's cool!! I'm hopin' I can get a picture of me with them!! :D Thanks for checkin' this out!


    you're welcome your wallpapers really cool i was admiring it from afar :) x

    haha, well thank you for admiring it from afar!! :D


    i particularly love your choice of photographs. :) *i wonder why hah* x

    haha, thanks! These were some of the first pictures that I had on my computer, and they're a few of my favorites!! I really like the one with the purple background though.

  17. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 30

    Busta wrote:


    like mine would be anything else.

    haha, awesome Busta!!

  18. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 30

    Phrederik wrote:
    wallpaper

    basically the pic put into paint and the logo put in after making a black buttom and top and "puf" you got this wallpaper :p

    Awesome!! Thanks 4 showin'!

  19. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 30

    Busta wrote:


    like mine would be anything else.


    of course busta has TONEEEE! xD

  20. RE: Wallpapers?

    May 30

    PRoach Desktop

    I made this about a month ago and have been using it since then! = )

Get the latest from Papa Roach!