heyy there

Jun 14

whats up?? asking how great your first concert was??
mine was amazing!! it was Papa Roach, Janus, Sick Puppies, and i cant remember the othr one

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: heyy there

Jun 14

Ohhh my first concert was uhm....
    wow I forgot I think tis the one with Family Force Five ,Tobymac,and hawk nelson...

I love you is eightletters and so is Bullshit

2. RE: heyy there

Jun 14

I dont remember much but I know it was a bon jovi show my parents took me to
    What doesn't kill me only, will make me stronger in my head.. Miss you Jimmy Rock In Peace

3. RE: heyy there

Jun 14

kool kool.. bin jovi ive been listening to them since i was like 3
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> THIS IS MY SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "When the time blows away like the wind treat it with no compassion" -Dakota Rettig (thats mei) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES IT IS

4. RE: heyy there

Jun 14

my first and only concert was smash mouth when i was like 9 AFTER everyone got tired of them, hahahhaa
    [pink]~there is a thin line between what is good and what is evil and I will tiptoe down that line but I will feel unstable, my life is a circus and I am tripping down the tightrope~

5. RE: heyy there

Jun 14

ohh i remember them!! wasnt it like "hey now your an allstar get your game on go play?" or something like that? lol i have one of there albums
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> THIS IS MY SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "When the time blows away like the wind treat it with no compassion" -Dakota Rettig (thats mei) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES IT IS

6. RE: heyy there

Jun 14

http://www.paparoach.com/users/liwHpcPZ/blogs/415355#comments

that was it :P
    I gotta roll the dice
    never look back
    never think twice..

7. RE: heyy there

Jun 14

sweet man thats pretty awesome

8. RE: heyy there

Jun 15

nm.....my 1st concert was sucky....i went 2 sum classic rock band name Nazareth....sux really bad lol but i got 2 go 2 a concert other tahn staying home bored XDDD
    4eva A7X baby!!! (Kells motto!)

9. RE: heyy there

Jun 15

god my dad loves nazerath or however you spell it

10. RE: heyy there

Jun 15

My first concert was Sonata Arctica's first gig in my country. They are my favourite banda and I really enjoyed that night :)
    Scars Argentina - Papa Roach Argentinian Comunity

11. RE: heyy there

Jun 15

Steps... I was only eight. Let me off. In fact, I could have been younger again. Quality pop music.

This comment is a kind of magic.

12. RE: heyy there

Jun 15

otaii cool coool ness

13. RE: heyy there

Jun 15

not ashamed to admit this haha my first concert was Hanson, when I was like 11 haha i was in love

14. RE: heyy there

Jun 15

wtf is hanson?/

15. RE: heyy there

Jun 15

they were a 90s boy band--brothers actually, really never heard of them? MMbop was a big hit haha

16. RE: heyy there

Jun 15

hmm coolio

17. RE: heyy there

Jun 15

Yeah your prob too young to remember them hah, but if you grew up in the 90s they were big along with backstreet boys and nsync

18. RE: heyy there

Jun 15

omg i know those guys!! lol i have an nsync album

19. RE: heyy there

Jun 16

spice girls years ago and it was crap.

20. RE: heyy there

Jun 16

lol the spice girls are only good or even close anyways on CD

Newsletter Signup