which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 14

I have a job now so I can start saving and buy either one but I don't know which one is better...I'm used to the playstation 2 I'm looking for opinions
Isaiah laporte

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 14

well, i still have a ps2 in my room that i play if i get really bored.
    then my brother got an xbox 360 and i play that occasionally.
    im not sure what the ps3 is like, but my friends tell me the xbox is way better. so i say the xbox 360.

look at your keyboard, "u" and "i" are together.
    look underneath, it says "jk"

2. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 14

um i worked roofing houses for 5days so i could get my xbox! and it was worth it i think ive spent over 1000$ on my xbox since i got it last summer. but then again ive been saving my whole life for video games and music.. so id say xbox360. even though i plan on getting a ps3 because of its bluray funcionality
    "When the time blows away like the wind treat it with no compassion" -Dakota Rettig (thats mei)

3. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 15

i dont know.....im not into games and that stuff.....but i think xbox is better? idk...i just think that XDD
    4eva A7X baby!!! (Kells motto!)

4. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 15

Playstation 3. But I'm biased. As long as you get the game Oblivion (available on both consoles), it's fine.

This comment is a kind of magic.

5. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 15

lol ps3 internet is free but they will change that for the servers are being overloaded.. and xbox never has server crashes which the ps3's servers did last week
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> THIS IS MY SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "When the time blows away like the wind treat it with no compassion" -Dakota Rettig (thats mei) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES IT IS

6. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 15

xbox? ps3?w ii is best so suck my wiimote fool!

7. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 15

It really depends on the type of games you want to play...

Some games are xbox only, and some are ps3 only.

As for myself, I prefer xbox, I just got used to it.
    I have never been a big playstation fan.

Playstation 3 PROS = - Free multiplayer LIVE on PSN. (You dont need to pay to play multiplayer online
    - Built in Blu Ray DVD Player
    - No big reported problem with the console
    - Built in wireless

CONS =
    - The remote, I just dont like the design of playstations controller. But again, thats a question of taste.
    Thats pretty much the only thing I dont like about it.

XBOX 360
    PROS =
    - Remote design is great.
    - Access to Microsoft Zune video rentals (no download required, you can watch movies straight from your xbox
    - Access to facebook, Windows Live Msger

CONS =
    - Multiplayer Online (XBOX LIVE) isnt free (49.99$ / Year)
    - BIG PROBLEM = Red Ring of Death (Google it)
    - No wifi (need to buy an adapter = $$$$ )

So, the ps3 is better, but again it depends on what you want, what you prefer...
    But speaking specifications and performance, the ps3 wins it all.

8. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 15

about the Red Ring of death this is what wikipeida has said about it as of 2009:

On August 28, 2009, SquareTrade published a report saying that "early indications point to the problem abating in 2009", projecting that 1-year failure rates with the Jasper chipsets might be below 4%.[25]

so does that mean the problem rarely happen now? also at E3 2010 mircosoft said they have a new xbox 360 with wifi and its slim! and the arcade system (which I might get) price has dropped 50 dollars but the PS3 does look good enough for me to save a few more paychecks.....
    Isaiah laporte

9. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 15

yeah it seems its gonna be repaired when the new version comes out.

So , I really suggest you try em both...rent the consoles, try em...
    and decide which one you like best.

10. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 15

They're about the same. They get a lot of the same games. The only difference (for me at least) is when you play movies on them the PS3 is quieter and can play blu ray.

11. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 15

i think the ps3 is better
    I had nine lives and I’ve got one left

***SHADDIX***

12. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 15

omg 360 ftw unless you want a bluray player that plays games then u want ps3
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> THIS IS MY SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "When the time blows away like the wind treat it with no compassion" -Dakota Rettig (thats mei) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES IT IS

13. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 16

I personally like my PS3 for a couple reasons. You can play online for free, with a wireless connection, it has a built in blu-ray player, and if you can find an older one it will play all your PS2 and PS1 games.
    Just my opinion. My kids prefer the X-Box so I guess it's just a personal choice.

14. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 16

I prefer pc....but from the two options...PS3
    I gotta roll the dice
    never look back
    never think twice..

15. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 16

The jasper chips in the xbox only help the xbox elites (black) but the pro and arcade (white xboxs) make the red ring come faster lol i know this because ive been testing this with my friends who buy new xboxs but also youtube reviewers also do the same thing. its just wonderful. so i reccomend getting an elite. but if your short on money get a pro. just dont play it alot

16. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 16

White boy wrote:

hey man i have a wii and it sucks so much so i will not suck your wii mote! so suck my joystick

17. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 17

Ronnie_Rockstar wrote:
    I personally like my PS3 for a couple reasons. You can play online for free, with a wireless connection, it has a built in blu-ray player, and if you can find an older one it will play all your PS2 and PS1 games.
    Just my opinion. My kids prefer the X-Box so I guess it's just a personal choice.

The ones that play older PS2/PS1 games tend to break. I had one. They've got two hard drives and something with that makes them break super easily - that's why the stopped making them. =/

18. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 17

360 is better!
    What do we stand for?
    When we all live in fear.

19. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 17

xixISxThExRoacHxLoveRx wrote:
    White boy wrote:

hey man i have a wii and it sucks so much so i will not suck your wii mote! so suck my joystick

the wii does suck my little sister has one but the new nintendo 3ds does look good but not good enough for me to buy or want
    Isaiah laporte

20. RE: which is better xbox 360 or PS3?

Jun 17

il1989 wrote:
    xixISxThExRoacHxLoveRx wrote:
    White boy wrote:

the wii does suck my little sister has one but the new nintendo 3ds does look good but not good enough for me to buy or want
    Isaiah laporte

Haha ya I know. I'm just messin. I don't take it seriously I just play it when I'm bored lol

Newsletter Signup