Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 14

What type of pets does everyone have?

I have a Yorkie-Poo (half Yorkshire Terrier & half Poodle) named Chase. He means the world to me & he's like the son I haven't had yet. haha He was born on October 9, 2007 & I've had him since November 23, 2007. He was my Christmas present from my boyfriend, but I got him a month early since he was already 6 weeks ago.

December 25, 2007

March 13, 2009

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 14

Awwwwwwwwww!

I have two cats.

They're the cutest. ^w^

2. RE: Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 14

Awww such a cute dog! :-)
    I have a dog, a Westie named Happy, a rabbit I found two years ago named Merlin, two Leopardgeckos named King and Faye, two birds named Kruemel and Fly and two fish tanks. Will try to upload pictures later. ;-)

3. RE: Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 14

Sooooooo nice dog )) My parents have a cat. My bf has a bird (Amadin) its so little and really loud)) Id like to have a mini pincher. I love dogs, cats, bunnies nand so on ))

4. RE: Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 14

Awww your puppy is sosososo cute! But I have two lhasa apso dogs named Maddie & Bella, a himalayan persian cat named Oliver, and a military macaw named Sully.

5. RE: Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 14

My cousin's wife is a veterinarian. They have over 100 snakes, llamas (which are very neat), goats, sheep, cats, dogs, chickens & I don't know what else. It's like a zoo at their house.

6. RE: Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 14

Hey Courtney your Chase is a little sweetheart! like you, I got my Maxxi for my birthday (14th). His mother was a staffordshire bull terrier and his dad was a pitbull. He was the last to be born in the litter and the breeder's kids cried when we came to get him he was six weeks old. I've had him for four years.

here's my baby:

in the predecorated in progress livingroom
    back garden

7. RE: Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 14

OMG thats sooo cute! I have a labrador and a yorkshire terrier at my dads, which are 9 yrs old and 5 yrs old. I love themmm

8. RE: Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 14

omg, he's soo cute, lol. i have a minature schnauzer (koby---named after jacoby,of course, lol), jack russel terrier (motley---named after motley crue), and two ferrets (ozzie---ozzy osbourne and daggar---daggett off the angry beavers)...lol. and yeah we're weird for naming our pets after rock stars, i know.

9. RE: Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 14

oooh)) he's sooo cute and nicee!!! and I have 2 pets) cat and little rabbit ^^

10. RE: Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 14

Thanks for all the comments about Chase! If you have pictures of your pets, post them because I'd love to see them.

Today Chase got bee stung & I freaked out. It was the first time anything like that has happened to him & I'm very protective over him. I felt like something happned to my own child & of course it made me cry hearing him whine. He's doing perfectly fine now, thankfully. I think it scared him more than anything.

11. RE: Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 14

Photobucket
    Bear, Irish setter, Talley, Golden Retrever and Sammy, Carolina Dog. I got Sam when i was 15, Talley was a rescue- I took her from some crazy people and Bear was a rescue as well.

12. My Crew

Jun 15

My Chinchilla and the family Dog Jack

My Bad Dog, Dayton!

Jack again

Family horses... Sparky, Cinnamon, and Bleu

and i have lots of tropical fish!

13. RE: My Crew

Jun 15

CHINCHILLA!!! :D I'd show you my chinchillas if i could find photographs.
    I loved my chinchillas with a passion. I had Smokey then Nikey who gave birth to benji, Christian and Ruby and then Smokey died of cancer and Ruby was sold to my dad's friend at work because chinchillas interbreed if they're left to their own strange devices, and then we had to sell Nikey because she was very aggressive and then we had benji and christian and then christian died of mouth cancer and and then we bought Shinizzle (kudos to the person who works out who she was named after) and her and Benji had Ryu (again kudos to the person who works that out) and then when my dog came along we had to sell both Shinizzle and Ryu (it was heartbreaking) because Max would pillage them if he ever got hold of them (as a puppy he used to chase them around and around...) ... and that was my chinchilla story. oh I once accidentally stood on smokey (BY ACCIDENT i was only 11) and bust all his nose we had to take him to the vet but he was fine till he died of cancer! I'm still heartbroken to this day I lost my babies... x

14. Fed avatar Fed

RE: Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 17

I have 3 cats back in Italy. I love them to death, more than anyone or anything else.

Puffo (the oldest, 12 years old)

Millo (11 years old)

Bimba (9 years old)

I have a Pomeranian here in L.A., she's almost 1.

15. RE: Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 29

We have 2 Min-pins they are Taco and Cujo lol

16. Moderator

RE: Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 29

I had a bunny. I buried him in the back yard. we put a bunny statue over his site. today the lawn care service completely ran it over and smashed the bunny statue to smithereens :(

17. RE: Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 30

I have a beautiful yet crazy Staffy x Pit Bull named JD (Jack Daniels)... he's 5 this year. He makes the most insane noises when he gets worked up... sounds like a cross between a Chewbacca and a turkey hahaha...

And then there's Bundy a 15 year old mini blue heeler x god knows what else... he's a legendary dog with a beard...

18. RE: Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 30

i have a dog shes crossed between a yorkshire terrior and border terrior heres a picture of her

19. RE: Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 30

OMG BecStar your pitbull/staffy is gorgeous. I love pitbull/staffys as you can see I have one of my own! they do make funny noises. I pose you this question.. have you managed to teach him to roll over? i'm trying to teach mine but he just gets all moody haha x

20. RE: Pets, Pets & Pets

Jun 30

Hybrid911 wrote:
    OMG BecStar your pitbull/staffy is gorgeous. I love pitbull/staffys as you can see I have one of my own! they do make funny noises. I pose you this question.. have you managed to teach him to roll over? i'm trying to teach mine but he just gets all moody haha x

No he won't roll over, but he can shake both hands and high-five :-D

Newsletter Signup