anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Sep 16

has any one ever got caught in mosh pit and got injuried

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Sep 16

Me... I was in a greek hip hop concert actyually, and there was a mosh pit with about 100 people and i had a noise bleeding and some scratches in my chest ( i don't know who gay scratched me :P )
    Never regret for the mistakes you've done in the past...just try not to repeat them in the future...

2. Re: anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Sep 16

i got kicked and smacked in the face. i got shoved into the gate. some guy weighing about 225 fell off the crowd and on my arm and i broke my right wrist and ripped the legments in my right arms plus some bruises and scratches on my body

3. Re: anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Sep 16

I was watching suicidal tendencies,i have never seen such a crazy mosh pit,everyone was waving here arms everywhere...i did the wall of death and i fell over,everyone stood on me...i didnt get badly hurt,but it still hurt a lot!!!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing

4. Re: anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Sep 16

I didn't get caught up in it, I made myself be part of it. There's a true Celtic warrior within me, I know. =D

This comment is a kind of magic.

5. Re: anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Sep 17

Me and my sister almost got separated in a mosh pit, people where grabbing and pushing us, I guess and the only reason we didn't was because some guy grabbed me or my sister and helped he noticed we were trying to stay together...him and his girlfriend were cool at first his girlfriend had thought he was like pushing us apart/away from each other lol...(we talked to them later).
    ____
    .GODislove.
    -Love The Way You Lie-
    Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
    But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
    Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
    But that's alright because I love the way you lie
    I love the way you lie..
    -

6. Re: anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Sep 29

I was starting to get pulled into a mosh pit while up against the barricade, got smashed and it bruised the crap out of my ribs and sternum.

The worst I've ever had at a concert, though is when I got hit by two crowd surfers at the same time, hit my nose against the barricade, and broke it.

7. Re: anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Sep 30

Well i didn't get caught in a mosh pits, i put myself in them . I was at a Papa Roach show and i got smacked in the face and cut my lip. Other than limping away at the end i was fiiiine.
    R.I.P Paul u will be sorely missed :'(. I can't see how Slipknot will continue without u.

8. Re: anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Oct 18

well caught i dont think is the right word. but i got into a fight in a pit once and broke my nose it was hilarious there was blood.... so worth it though... the bruises sucked after though

**!!lights fire to the stage like arsonist crackheads!!**

9. Re: anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Oct 21

no.

10. Re: anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Jun 06

I got pushed in the middle of a mosh pit and some dude with combat boots lift up his leg and from my knee down scraped down towards my right foot, I was burised up and bleeding on my leg and my foot was burised up and swollen after only the frist song of the concert, but that didn't stop me from rockin out. I was in pain afterwards :)

11. Re: anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Jun 06

Caught in a pit, yes. I saw My Chem earlier this year. We were maybe three people back from the barrier. During the opener, the crazy kids behind us started practically climbing on us. I was to the point I couldn't move, let alone have an inch of breathing space. What made matter worse...my best friend and I were trying to get out at that point to head for the back, and no one would let us out. I seriously wonder where the typical rules for the pit went? I have never been with such a rude crowd up at the rail. After the show, we were waiting by the buses and all anyone talked about was how rude the crowd was. I ended up with a few bruises, no biggy. A girl standing near us by the buses got bit by one of the kids at the show - seriously?!
    Tiffany

12. Re: anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Jun 09

I got caught in one at Indy when I saw PR n I got slammed into the barricade,into the guy beside me then knocked on my ass. It was insane as all get out but it was fun as hell though.
    "Shit happens,it's rock n roll." ~Jacoby Shaddix

13. Re: anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Jun 10

Not at PAPA ROACH, at Family Value's Tour; actually goin on 4 years ago now. this was Darien Lake, i have no idea how many people, but a pretty huge place.
    i really didnt even notice i right was next to a mosh pit; i was standing
    there one second, the next i was on the ground :\
    oh well it was kinda like Woodstock. it did hurt pretty bad, but ima big girl \m/
    by the time KORN was on stage playin that entire field was a mosh pit anywayz. i looked around, im pretty tall, but im slight; i was like THE ONLY PERSON NOT MOSHING :P
    I JUST DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO! Luckily I ALWAYS wear COMBAT BOOTS & clunky metal rings to Rock Concerts, at least. I STILL HAD A BLAST & THE SHOW WAS THE GREATEST out of all the times ive seen Korn!
    LOL i was at the VERY FIRST FAMILY VALUES TOUR AS WELL, ON STAGE with KORN haha! obviously no pics, coz in 1998, NO CAMERAS WERE ALLOWED ANYWHERE! i do have a t-shirt somewhere that says "I was in the KORN KAGE". THEY ONLY USED IT ONCE! RIGHT HERE IN ROCHESTER1998! if/ when i ever find it ill take a pic & post it ;)

~between Angels & insects~
    *PAPA ROACH*
    Present yourself
    Press your clothes
    Comb your hair
    Clock in
    You just can't win
    Just can't win
    & THE THINGS YOU OWN, OWN YOU
    NO!
    Take my money
    Take my possesions
    Take my obsession
    I don't need that shit

14. Re: anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Jun 11

OMG I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT THIS STORY ABOUT MY 1st PAPA ROACH CONCERT:
    Actually i will never forget the concert or the story, just kinda didn't relate it to a mosh pit, but it connects.
    It was October 12, 2010; Rochester NY at MAIN STREET ARMORY. Kindof a neat little inimate venue. it used to be a church or convent or somethin, converted into really great concert hall & night club. i only go there for special shows. (I am no good at guessing capacity or attendance; my brain dont work like that. especially bein IN THE AUDIENCE.)
    Anywayz, im just watchin, enjoyin, LOVIN THE SHOW, & suddenly OUT OF NOWHERE someone LITERALLY STEPS ON THE BACK OF MY LOWER RIGHT ANKLE/CALF!!!
    This wasnt like bumping your funny bone, stubbing your toe, or even getting your foot stepped on; THIS WAS LIKE GETTING MY LOWER LEG RUN OVER BY A HARLEY! not a scooter, A MOTHERFUCKING FULL-FLEDGED HARLEY DAVIDSON!
    I couldnt stop myself, i grabbed onto the the guy next to me, WHO I DIDNT EVEN KNOW, so i could stand. at 1st he looks at me like "WTF???" then i look at him like "dude, at little help here please? WTF JUST HAPPENED?"
    We both turn around to see some over-served drunken wooly-mammoth giant heathen who had backwards stumbled into me & i just happened to be there to break roly-poly stumble bumble's fall. His ENOURMOUS FOOT just HAD to PLANT ITSELF into THE MEAT OF MY RIGHT CALF & ANKLE. Sweet Jesus that shit was stinging so bad i was about to OWN THIS JOINT & this motherfucker's HEAD!!!
    But FIRST i needed to be able to STAND & walk! & that shit was easier said than done! That gargantuan dude had to weigh easily 400 FUCKIN POUNDS!!! NOT SHITTING HE WAS LIKE 6' 8" & more than just a little massive, & NEVER EVEN KNEW HE STEPPED ON ME! NUMBSKULL! & While my all-time heroes *sarcastic* SECURITY is more worried about the guy that chased him outta the mosh pit (i found this out later coz i saw that person involved in this altercation & got the story from them. LUCKY coincidence I KNEW HIM.) for slam dancing his entirely too wasted, mutant oversized body into normal human beings just having good clean fun, i cant get a single one to notice what the fuck sasquatch just did to me.
    Oh well FUCK IT!!! PAPA ROACH DONT COME AROUND THAT OFTEN!!! & THIS IS FINALLY MY FIRST CHANCE TO HOOK UP!! FUCK YOU PAIN. FUCK YOU SASQUATCH. FUCK YOU LAME (EX) BOYFRIEND WHO SAT YOUR ASS AT THE TABLE ABOUT 25 FEET BEHIND ME & WATCHED THE WHOLE SCENARIO & NEVER GOT THE FUCK UP TO COME HELP ME!!! DIDN'T EVEN GET YOUR ASS UP TO COME WATCH PAPA ROACH! I DO NOT MISS YOUR BORING NO GOOD ASS AT ALL! GREAT BIG FUCK YOU!!! MAJOR THANK YOU FOR THE HELP NICE NEIGHBOR GUY I DONT EVEN KNOW!!! XOXO! & OF COURSE ENDLESS THANKS TO PAPA ROACH FOR CREATING MASTERPIECES! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!
    Anywayz, the leg hurt real bad for like 2 weeks. it was purple like a mofo too. when i ran into that guy i knew from the show i was like "hey why'd you push the biggest lozer into me & fuck my leg all up? gave me a huge blue-violet ankle even worse than my tattoo!"
    Thats how i found out about the mosh pit. these shows aint no joke man THEY WILL FUCK U UP!

*PAPA ROACH*
    Present yourself
    Press your clothes
    Comb your hair
    Clock in
    You just can't win
    Just can't win
    NO!
    Take my money
    Take my possesions
    Take my obsession
    I don't need that shit

15. Re: anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Jun 14

cannot believe what i just found O.O

^click> HOW TO MOSH IN A MOSH PIT???

*PAPA ROACH*
    Present yourself
    Press your clothes
    Comb your hair
    Clock in
    You just can't win
    Just can't win
    NO!
    Take my money
    Take my possesions
    Take my obsession
    I don't need that shit

16. Re: anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Jun 15

damn thats rough ...dont think i would like the pit...if u have front row is that the pit?
    u only get once around the ride;)

17. Re: anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Jun 15

just depends on the venue, sometimes the show. some places will completely reconstruct just for one show. even tho im not real girthy, bruise easy & stuff, i can take a little bit of physical stress. just not PUNISHMENT. so MOSHING is just soooo not for me. but this one venue here in upstate NY called CMAC actually has bars along the pit that u can lean against, there is no moshing. (maybe on the lawn but i dont buy lawn tickets anymore. i got hit in the face with a flying water bottle on the lawn at KID ROCK in 2009. hardly anything in it but hurt like MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! at first i thought for sure it was a flippin BEER BOTTLE; then im like, wait, they dont even allow those in here, its nothin but plastic cups & water bottles. looked down & it was like 4z in the thing!) anywayz, if i had known the pit was set up like THAT i would have been buying pit tickets ALL ALONG!
    i think if u can hold your ground & just keep out of the circle FOR THE MOST PART u should be ok. but u kinda need eyes in the back of your head. or at least a buddy WHO LOOKS OUT FOR U (not like my ridiculous ex who was worthless& thats not even the half of it.) unless your a glutton for punishment, which i seem to be myself LMAO!!!

*PAPA ROACH*
    Present yourself
    Press your clothes
    Comb your hair
    Clock in
    You just can't win
    Just can't win
    NO!
    Take my money
    Take my possesions
    Take my obsession
    I don't need that shit

18. Re: anyone get caught in a mosh pit

Jun 19

Have any of you ppl been in the P-Roach show where they sang 'Code of Energy' and made ppl do the 'braveheart'? I'm not actually in there, but that's a wicked pit right there. Look it up on YouTube. :)
    ~HUMAN BEHAVIOR, PECULIAR, IT SEEMS.~

Get the latest from Papa Roach!