RIP Michael Jackson x

Jun 25

RIP Michael Jackson. a true legend.

Edit: Now I'm out of the initial state of shock... I'll tell you what I think.

I have never been a HUGE fan of him to the point I'll mention I'm a fan of him unless asked... but a fan of all the same. My favorite Jackson memory was when Joe, John, Ben and I were all traveling home from Top Gear live in Birmingham and all the way home we had his greatest hits playing. Last night when I found out I was literally so shocked I couldn't believe it. I know my dad had had a few to drink and told me that it will all just be rumor and speculation and said 'well I won't believe it till it's on sky news' so he went downstairs and there it was on sky news. his mouth fell open. him and my mum had both grown up listening to jackson like many adults and parents of our generation had. Jackson will be to us what Elvis was to our Grandparents. A true loss but never forgotten..

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Is Micheal Jackson dead?

Jun 25

Jeez. I just heard about it on CNN. Crazy stuff.

2. RE: Is Micheal Jackson dead?

Jun 25

he is indeed dead according to tmz.

3. RE: Is Micheal Jackson dead?

Jun 25

Just heard on the news that he is dead, heart attack at 50.

4. RE: Is Micheal Jackson dead?

Jun 25

No he had a heart attack. he's at UCLA Med Center. Don't think he's dead yet. Though he still might be in critical condition. Although he might be on life support too?

5. RE: Is Micheal Jackson dead?

Jun 25

Just heard he was proclaimed dead =( Man i love his music im so sad about it :(

6. RE: Is Micheal Jackson dead?

Jun 25

It's confirmed, he died. Cardiac arrest. They found him not breathing at his home.

7. RE: Is Micheal Jackson dead?

Jun 25

yeah it said he was dead before the paramedics arrived and they tried to ressusitate him but there was no response.

8. RE: Is Michael Jackson dead?

Jun 25

Just heard it D;!!!
    it can't be!

anyways if it is..

rest in peace..
    true legend..
    one of the creaters of music universe..

9. RE: RIP Michael Jackson x

Jun 25

he was declared dead by the media already two or three times before this now, so...and to be honest, I dont know if I shall be sad or not, there are million of people dying who probably did sth just as great as he did but just reaching a smaller amount of people and not the media, so...millions of people dying without having had a wrong lifestyle or so...

dunnot.

10. RE: RIP Michael Jackson x

Jun 25

i'm still in shock..can't believe it

11. RE: RIP Michael Jackson x

Jun 25

officially confirmed now.

12. RE: RIP Michael Jackson x

Jun 25

two legends died: Michael Jackson & Farah Fawcett
    Don't forget about her

13. RE: RIP Michael Jackson x

Jun 25

Aurinko wrote:
    he was declared dead by the media already two or three times before this now, so...and to be honest, I dont know if I shall be sad or not, there are million of people dying who probably did sth just as great as he did but just reaching a smaller amount of people and not the media, so...millions of people dying without having had a wrong lifestyle or so...

dunnot.

that is true. but put aside the controversey of his personal life, he was the king of pop and did transform pop music, not anybody can do that, and he still impacts and influences millions of people today. so we should respect him.

14. Moderator

RE: RIP Michael Jackson x

Jun 25

cardiac arrest is different than a heart attack.

my head is throbbing from all the michael excitement. I can't believe it! I can't say I'm sad, but I'm definitely surprised and think it's sad. it's just so random! I'm kinda surprised it hasn't happened earlier though.

everyone'll remember this day! goodbye to the elvis of this generation :[

it should be interesting when my future kids ask me 'momma, do you remember when michael jackson died?' and I'll answer 'yeah..I was bra shopping at Kohls' hahaha

15. RE: RIP Michael Jackson x

Jun 25

So sad HE WILL BE MISSED!!!

RIP

16. RE: RIP Michael Jackson x

Jun 25

Busta wrote:
    it should be interesting when my future kids ask me 'momma, do you remember when michael jackson died?' and I'll answer 'yeah..I was bra shopping at Kohls' hahaha

hahaha weird but the truth is the way to go lol

17. RE: RIP Michael Jackson x

Jun 25

I wanted to cry watching the coverage and hearing people like Cher and Celine Dion talking about how sweet he was and how much of an inspiration he was.

He was so young.

:(

18. RE: RIP Michael Jackson x

Jun 25

damn i cant believe that and i will be interesting to say i was alive and lived it :P i think i heard everyone one of his songs on the radio today almost every channed lol some good tunes but R.I.P. MJ we all love ya! ^_^

19. RE: RIP Michael Jackson x

Jun 25

man im so shocked..

RIP.

20. RE: RIP Michael Jackson x

Jun 25

michael jackson was a perverted, child molesting A-hole who deserves no respect. sure he could sing and dance but that doesn't make up for the sick shit he did in life.

Get the latest from Papa Roach!