Facebook / Social sites

Jul 30

So what does everybody think of these sites, are they good, bad etc.
Just give a general opinion or whatever your take is on these sites

Ps: Do you have facebook?? I do.....but I don't think your gonna find me.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Jul 30

Call me old school or paranoid, but does any one really feel safe posting personal info on any website whether it be facebook, myspace, or any social site? If it's all set up to keep in touch with friends, why not just pick up the phone and call them? Just me I guess.

2. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Jul 31

I hate Facebook! I used to have one, but I've ended up deleting it because I think it's boring. I don't like how everyone's page looks almost exactly the same & I just don't like the overall layout of it. It might be a little better if you were able to customize things a little more. I do have a Myspace, which I've had for years & years. The main reason I use Myspace is because it's a good way to keep up with people I went to school with. I don't like text messaging, talking on the telephone or instant messaging, so Myspace is what I use.

3. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Jul 31

I also HATE facebook with a undying passion.

x

4. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Jul 31

Recklezz wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:

x

I'm glad I'm not alone XD

i had it for approximately five minutes... I hate the fact that your business is spread across everywhere... it's ridiculous if you're a private person... x

5. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Jul 31

I have bebo but haven't logged onto it for over five months. I don't like giving out lots of information and having to talk to people you don't like. I can't ignore them, so I speak to them; even though they get right on my nerves.

6. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Jul 31

[colour=darkred]i like such pages!!!!
    -^_^-
    but i got to uch of those shit!!!
    some pages are just shit!!!
    like Orkun...
    something like that...
    i got it sadly!!!
    i did get friendsstar cuz this a fucking stupid page!!!!

myspace rocks!
    facebook is ok!
    i like emobooket!!!
    very cool!!!!

7. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Jul 31

I use facebook... when I first got it, it was like most of you, I've been there like five minutes and gave it up. But then my old friends started to add me, people I haven't seen in ages and thanks to that I got back in touch with them, so... I think the site is as entertaining as you make it... I would like some sites much more but when you have no friends in there, it's just boring..

8. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Aug 01

i have facebook, it's ok, good for keeping intouch with people from my ould school, but i try not to post tomuch on it, i use it mostly for the chat

9. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Aug 01

i have face book, its ok its cool 2 b able 2 find friends or peopel u aint seen in ages

did use 2 have myspace well still do but i dont go on it much only now and again 2 check on it since now every1 is on fb lol

10. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Aug 02

i am almost every social network lmao.
    i have a facebook,a yearbook,a myspace,a bebo,a twitter, ect.)
    i only mainly get on facebook,myspace,and twitter though..

11. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Aug 02

Hybrid911 wrote:
    Recklezz wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:

x

I'm glad I'm not alone XD

i had it for approximately five minutes... I hate the fact that your business is spread across everywhere... it's ridiculous if you're a private person... x

you can set it up so that whenever you do anything it doesn't show up on people's pages. also, you can just send messages instead of leaving comments on their walls the way you can on myspace. you can also set the whole profile on private so only people you add as friends can see it.
    that being said, I have facebook and myspace (both set to private) but rarely use them lol.

12. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Sep 22

I love social networking sites :) x They help me keep in contact with people.

I have facebook, myspace, twitter... x

13. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Sep 22

I love Facebook. I think it has it's good and bad points, but everything does.

14. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Sep 22

Hybrid?? Did you just quote yourself??

15. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Sep 23

Ronnie_Rockstar wrote:
    If it's all set up to keep in touch with friends, why not just pick up the phone and call them? Just me I guess.

if someone wouldpay me all the costs for phoning abroad at least once a day for 3 hours, I´d probably even do it *laughing*

16. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Oct 23

okay 1 i like them 2 i think its the best way to keep in touch with ppls

17. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Oct 23

You have to be social. That's not a good thing.

Haha, no one can read my signature.

18. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Oct 23

Recklezz wrote:
    B - Jewce wrote:
    Hybrid?? Did you just quote yourself??

I think she did*LOL*
    probably tired our sweet hybrid

sweet? me?? hahaha... probably did... i've got a lot on my mind lately.. x

I went to investigate... I must have done by accident.. LMAO x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Her words are weapons in which she murders you with."

19. RE: Facebook / Social sites

Oct 26

Well, coming from someone who has no luck whatsoever with people, i'd say it can be a bad thing.

I had a stalker for five years due to it.

And another for about two. So, yeah. I guess i'm..what's the word? Popular with crazies.

So i'm VERY paranoid

But it can also be good, cause i've met alot of great people from them. So, it really depends.

Newsletter Signup