SAW

May 17

Anyone here a fan of a particular horror? Anyone like the SAW movies at all?
I love them!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: SAW

May 17

I am a fan of franchise too. I have seen the first one in the cinema and thought: "Damn, that was great!" Especially that twist in the end. I loved the idea of creating a horror franchise like back in the 1980s where almost every year a new movie came out. But sadly the fucked up some parts.

The best movies of the franchise are part one, three and six. The worst are by far part four and part seven; the 3D-movie. That films really got me angry. Hope part eight will do much better again.

"Come, you spirits, that tend on mortal thoughts . . . and desecrate me!" - WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

2. Re: SAW

May 17

I've only seen parts of some of the earlier Saw movies and from the little pieces I got to see I really liked them. But I did get to see the last Saw movie in the theatre and it was INCREDIBLE! Loved it because Chester from Linkin Park was in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So that's definitely one of my favorite movies ever and I really enjoyed it!!!
    ~*_I'm alive! Sick of the pain I'm sick of the sorrow_*~
    Sick of today I'm sick of tomorrow
    I'm addicted to the misery in my head
    ~*I better stop before I end up dead*~

3. Re: SAW

May 17

Loved it because Chester from Linkin Park was in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you should take a look to CRANK, Part 1 und Part 2. I am sure you would love this movies more than the last SAW.

"Come, you spirits, that tend on mortal thoughts . . . and desecrate me!" - WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

4. Re: SAW

May 19

Chester is actually a really good actor haha! My favourite Saw is definitelty the third one. The plot and story is really captivating :) Plus Amanda is my favourite besides Adam!

5. Re: SAW

May 24

Omg, Chester is perfect in everything he does!!! But seeing him in a horror film like that really does fit him. His scene was my absolute favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~*_I'm alive! Sick of the pain I'm sick of the sorrow_*~
    Sick of today I'm sick of tomorrow
    I'm addicted to the misery in my head
    ~*I better stop before I end up dead*~

Get the latest from Papa Roach!