Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 21

The biggest WHORE and the biggest BITCH in the history of WHORES & BITCHES!!!

2. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 21

3. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 21

OMFG PARIS HILTON!!!!
    SHE IS THE BIGGEST $#@!%$#@#$%^%$#@!@#$%$#@! IN THE WHOLE WORLD

OPPS I MEAN NO COMMENT!! LOL

4. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 21

argh i watched her BBF thing and I wanted to throw something at the television x

5. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 21

Hybrid911 wrote:
    argh i watched her BBF thing and I wanted to throw something at the television x

hahaha i watched that show once and that was the worst thing i've ever seen!! Definitely agree...i would have loved to throw something at her, i think she is the stupidest person on this planet, she makes me angry just looking at her!

6. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 21

RoCk TwIn$ wrote:

pretty much all that needs to b sed, but do we really need to waste a perfectly good thread spot on this whore? haha

7. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 21

She is SO sexy

8. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 21

she is a waste of human existence

9. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 22

drezzy wrote:
    She is SO sexy

we will forgive you for this cause HIS A BOY & of course Paris Hilton is hot for them so for us she is....you already know!!! XD

10. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 22

She is really freaking me out I mean really she is the biggest cry baby I ever saw When I was watching that show with her BFF i wish i had a rock in my hand in that moment she is fucked up!!!

11. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 22

I don't hate her that much. Yeah I suppose she is a bit slutty. But I think she's funny xD

12. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 22

Hybrid911 wrote:

OMFG!!!

13. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 22

RoCk TwIn$ wrote:

14. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 22

RoCk TwIn$ wrote:
    drezzy wrote:
    She is SO sexy

we will forgive you for this cause HIS A BOY & of course Paris Hilton is hot for them so for us she is....you already know!!! XD

She is totally NOT HOT!!!

Hello?! She is A HOLLYWOOD WHORE!!!

15. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 22

HATE HER!!!

16. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 22

HATE HER!!!

17. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 22

Sammy! wrote:
    I don't hate her that much. Yeah I suppose she is a bit slutty. But I think she's funny xD

She isn't a bit slutty SHE IS A LOT LOT LOT LOT SLUTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BIGGEST SLUT IN THIS SLUTTY WORLD

18. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 22

LolaLol wrote:
    Sammy! wrote:

She isn't a bit slutty SHE IS A LOT LOT LOT LOT SLUTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BIGGEST SLUT IN THIS SLUTTY WORLD

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

19. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 22

kelly805 wrote:
    she is a waste of human existence

What can i say A SLOT!!!

20. RE: Paris Hilton

Aug 22

YUK!!! I love how they represented her in Meet the Spartans. Classic!!!

Get the latest from Papa Roach!