Fav bands

Sep 02

What are your fav bands?

Our fav bands are Papa Roach, Madina Lake, Linkin Park, Green Day, Buckcherry, Nickelback, Billy Talet, Bullet For My Valentine, Blink 182......

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Fav bands

Sep 02

Papa Roach, Pop Evil, Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, and Breaking Benjamin

2. RE: Fav bands

Sep 02

cold, staind, alter bridge, the ataris, trust company, lifehouse, greenwheel, goo goo dolls, secondhand serenade, course of nature, switchfoot, dishwalla.

3. RE: Fav bands

Sep 02

Ofcourse Papa Roach.

But.. LINKIN PARK :D ofcourse.

I can't be arsed listing all the different artists on my ipod but here are my favourite rock/metal/alternatives...

and Marilyn Manson, Nickelback, Hinder, Avenged Sevenfold, Atreyu, Eminem, Good Charlotte, HIM, Within Temptation, Cradle of filth, Simple plan, Slipknot, Bullet for my valentine, Dear superstar, Evanescence, Funeral for a friend, 30 seconds to mars, Halestorm, Saving Abel, Theory of a deadman, Sum 41, Blink 182, In this moment...

and anything I just think aaaaah i like that to.

4. RE: Fav bands

Sep 02

Papa Roach, Avenged Sevenfold, Good Charlotte, Blink 182, Bullet for my Valentine, My Chemical Romance, Atreyu, Lost Prophets, Kings of Leon... the list goes on!

5. RE: Fav bands

Sep 02

Alice in Chains, Hurt, Cold, Faith No More, Papa Roach, Therapy?, Tool, Thrice, Rage Against the Machine and Brand New.

among many others =]

6. RE: Fav bands

Sep 02

Let's see. After the obvious Papa Roach, top of the pile, here are other artists I would say top the pile for me.

Linkin Park
    Fair To Midland
    System Of A Down
    Serj Tankian
    Slipknot
    Stone Sour
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Offspring
    Queens Of The Stone Age
    30 Seconds To Mars
    Killswitch Engage
    Alkaline Trio
    Blink 182
    Fall Out Boy
    Eminem
    Disturbed
    HIM
    Foo Fighters
    Lostprophets
    Muse
    Queen
    Tool
    Stereophonics
    Rammstein
    Rage Against The Machine

I know that list is long, but they are ALL quality bands.

7. RE: Fav bands

Sep 02

my chemical romance, green day papa roach ofcourse, linkin park, hollywood undead, and a load of other stuff

8. RE: Fav bands

Sep 02

PAPA ROACH (of course) XD
    else i've got:
    Avenged Sevenfold, Sixx: Am, Linkin Park, (Tina Dickow but shes a solo, not a bandXD)

9. RE: Fav bands

Sep 02

too many lol...
    twiztid, dark lotus, icp, papa roach, the herd, hilltop hoods, drapht, downsyde, corporate avenger, los tigres del norte, pantera, skinlab, rage against the machine.
    I'm sure there's more but that's what's in my head right now lol

10. RE: Fav bands

Sep 02

Courtney wrote:
    Papa Roach, Pop Evil, Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, and Breaking Benjamin

you have a great taste in music, even though I don't know pop evil XD well all of you do in some point haha (guess why)

11. RE: Fav bands

Sep 03

Can't believe I missed Greenday off my extensive list lol

12. RE: Fav bands

Sep 03

Papa Roach, Pearl Jam, A7X, Black Stone Cherry, Green Day, Kings of Leon, Five Finger Death Punch, Hollywood Undead, Nirvana, Alice in Chains,Operator,Shinedown,Social Distortion,Operator, Mest, Soundgarden, Audioslave,

13. RE: Fav bands

Sep 03

Isa1412_PRoach wrote:
    Courtney wrote:

you have a great taste in music, even though I don't know pop evil XD well all of you do in some point haha (guess why)

Thank you! If you've never lstened to Pop Evil before then I would recommend Jupiter in June, Stepping Stone, and One More Goodbye. They're a fantastic band. I'm looking forward to seeing them in a few weeks.

14. RE: Fav bands

Sep 03

My favoritest bands of all time are Papa Roach and Madina Lake.

15. RE: Fav bands

Sep 03

My favourite bands are:

36 Crazyfists, AC/DC, Acrassicauda, Airbourne, Alice Cooper, All That Remains, Alter Bridge, Anthrax, Apocalyptica, Avenged Sevenfold, Black Label Society, Black Sabbath, Breaking Benjamin, Buckcherry, Bullet For My Valentine, Deep Purple, Devildriver, Disturbed, Down, Dream Theater, Dragonforce, Drowning Pool, Fear Factory, Five Finger Death Punch, Forever Never, Fozzy, Godsmack, Green Day, Guns N Roses, Hatebreed, Heaven and Hell, Iron Maiden, Jet Black Stare, Judas Priest, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Lacuna Coil, Led Zeppelin, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Lordi, Lostprophets, Machine Head, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Mudvayne, Muse, Nightwish, Nine Inch Nails, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, Papa Roach, Pearl Jam, Placebo, Rage Against The Machine, Rainbow, Rammstein, Revelation Theory, Rob Zombie, Saliva, Sanctity, Sepultura, Sevendust, Seether, Shadows Fall, Shinedown, Skindred, Slipknot, Society's Plague, Soil, Story Of The Year, Stone Sour, System Of A Down, Three Days Grace, Trapt, Trivium, Velvet Revolver, Within Temptation

16. RE: Fav bands

Sep 03

PAPA ROACH!!!!! and Linkin Park,Billy Talent,Evanescence,ShineDown,NickelBack,The Killers,Green Day,The Offspring,Cobra Starship,MuteMath,Daughtry,The Rasmus,Panic At The Disco,Pan!k,Paramore,Franz Ferdinand,Cavo,Hoobastank,30 seconds to mars,Coldplay,Three Days Grace,The Fray,Loyalguard,Skymobil,Anthony...............and so on!!!!!!Here you can find different kinds of rock music!Honestly,I like them all,but if you aren't agree with me.....

17. RE: Fav bands

Sep 03

we forgot Slipknot =)

18. RE: Fav bands

Sep 03

papa roach, motley crue, sixx a.m, atreyu, green day, powerman 5000, my chemical romance, slipknot, aerosmith foo fighters, metallica, puddle of mudd, theroy of a deadman, hollywood undead, breaking benjamin, three days grace, 3 doors down, korn, saving abel, trapt, killswitch engage, linkin park, nirvana, pantera, poison, alter bridge, miapollo (local band) crocked x, children of bodom, led zepplin, avenged sevenfold, disturbed, ozzy osbourne queens of the stone age, sick puppies, no particular order

19. RE: Fav bands

Sep 04

Some of my fave bands are Biffy Clyro, Marmaduke Duke, Marilyn Manson, Atreyu and Underoath. There are many more.

20. RE: Fav bands

Sep 04

Sammy! wrote:
    My favoritest bands of all time are Papa Roach and Madina Lake.

Wow i love'em too very very much!!!

Get the latest from Papa Roach!