Is MUSIC your lifestyle???

Jan 30

hey guys!!! say is MUSIC your lifestyle????
do wear the clothes to your music?????
do you looks like a metal music fan???

well, i look like a "EMO/METAL/GOTHIC". becaus i wear corsages, chessboard look, all black/red, sneaker , long black boots...... and much different things...

well, say what about you????
are in such a kind of "clothes group"???

Replies to This Posting

1. RE:

Jan 30

hmm well im begining to move more and more over in the "only black cloth" style but not everything is black yet :p and my hairstyle doesnt really say Goth either its my normal hair color and it isnt that long, sometimes im thinking about getting black hair :p

2. Re:

Jan 30

no, i don't dress that way, i think the other stepford wives would freak, but i am way cooler than them because of it, lol!

3. Re:

Jan 30

I don't even like a "metal" clothes, so i don't belong to some kind of Cloth Group... for me, music is just music, not a way to wear something :)

4. Re:

Jan 30

You ... wear snickers?

5. Is MUSIC your lifestyle???

Jan 31

Keyser Soze wrote:
    You ... wear sneaker ?

do you mean me???? yes i do! sometimes...... red/black chessboard look!!

and sorry i wrote it wrong!!!!

6. Re:

Jan 31

I look pretty darn normal. Nothing exciting here! lol

7. Re:

Feb 01

i love it o wear studded belts , leather armbands and such stuff... like my music are my clothes a little hardcore.... XD

8. Re:

Feb 03

I always thought that I look "normal" but everyone says that it's not really "normal" to wear black clothes all the time... xD so... I don't know... but it's only that I like black color... xD but yes, definitely music is my lifestyle... anyone can see what music I like because it can be seen everywhere around me :D on my school bag, on my T-shirts, in my school books... :D everywhere...

9. Fed avatar Fed

Re:

Feb 18

I don't like labels so I'd say I just dress the way I feel to. I don't care if it's not too 'alternative' for the kind of music I listen to.

10. this is my dress!

Mar 22
  11. Is MUSIC your lifestyle???

Mar 22

my 'outfit' is pretty simple actually..just jeans and a t-shirt lol i wear just black band shirts almost everyday, but i'll also wear stuff that im into like Harley Davidson, UFC, etc., i have a few band sweaters which of coarse are black, i wear my little guitar necklace everyday, and as for shoes i love DC's, the only thing that i wear thats not black are my jeans lol but once in awhile i'll wear black jeans just so i can be all decked out in black :P haha

12. Is MUSIC your lifestyle???

Mar 22

I don't really do the whole label and fitting into groups thing, I never have. Especially considering I only went to normal school till 7th grade. So fitting in and dressing like a specific group never mattered...

But it depends on how I'm feeling guess. Sometimes I'll wear like platform boots and I own a corset, but that's not my everyday style.

Like right now I'm wearing cargo pants, a studded belt, combat boots, white polo with patches, green hoodie and a motley crue hat...that's more common for me. I'm kinda outdoorsey (sp???) so I never put too much "fluff" into an outfit...

I dunno what you'd call me besides me...

13. Re:

Mar 22

I look like an ordinary person.. with a few rock twists haha x

14. Re:

Mar 23

I used to be all about the merch and wearing everything and anything to do with the band I liked at the time. These days I just wear whats comfy... the majority of my clothes are dark, mainly because of my tendancy to spill my drink, haha! I never went as far as to wear black lippy or paint my face white but I think that dark, smokey eyes are sexy :-D I'm pretty pale enough as it is so I don't need much other makeup. Right now I'm wearing nothing but a snot green coloured dressing gown that I won in a raffle I totally forgot about entering... its fucking comfy and I'm the only one home so why the hell not!

15. RE: Is MUSIC your lifestyle???

Mar 23

BecStar wrote:
    I used to be all about the merch and wearing everything and anything to do with the band I liked at the time. These days I just wear whats comfy... the majority of my clothes are dark, mainly because of my tendancy to spill my drink, haha! I never went as far as to wear black lippy or paint my face white but I think that dark, smokey eyes are sexy :-D I'm pretty pale enough as it is so I don't need much other makeup. Right now I'm wearing nothing but a snot green coloured dressing gown that I won in a raffle I totally forgot about entering... its fucking comfy and I'm the only one home so why the hell not!

woah that sounds like me right now, rock on x

16. RE: Is MUSIC your lifestyle???

Mar 27

Hybrid911 wrote:
    BecStar wrote:

woah that sounds like me right now, rock on x

haha! Me too! ...Even tho I never won a dress in a raffle :)

17. RE: Is MUSIC your lifestyle???

Mar 27

I dont usually match the music i listen too.. people are usually suprised.
    i love the color black, but i love realy bright colors too :)
    i actually dress in mostly skateboarding brands..

18. RE: Re:

Mar 27

Fed wrote:
    I don't like labels so I'd say I just dress the way I feel to. I don't care if it's not too 'alternative' for the kind of music I listen to.

I'm with you on this one I'm exactly the same. xP

19. RE: eehm

Mar 28

xXx Recklezz xXx wrote:
    ehm nope whenever I tell people what kind of music I listen to they are surprised. I don't like the clothes people wear who listen 'my' kind of music on me, just another dressing style.

nope no clothes group, just 'normal' ordinary clothes*lol*

That's just like me, clothes don't mean anything, it's the inside that counts.

20. TIA avatar TIA

RE: Is MUSIC your lifestyle???

Mar 28

I hate all this labelin thing, I actually made a speech at school of it. As somebody already said, I wear what I feel, though it's sometimes maybe a bit weird.

And I love to provoke some assholes and dress one day as a rocker and the second as a hillbilly. Well, not as a hillbilly but something like that :D

Newsletter Signup