Rallyin the Roaches!

Apr 01

Hey all,
Been having a great time, spending more time on the site. When I initially set up my account here after becoming a fan a couple years ago, I kinda forgot about it and disappeared. I want to keep the momentum going this time around and really get to know the amazing people here, that share the same passion I do.

I have been hanging out in the chat room and have already met a few great people... can't wait to get to know more of you and hear your stories. Papa Roach related experiences or not, I am loving the diversity of people that all have this one Love in common...

The chat room is slowly pickin up...even had up to 6 in there at a time...and I've met more than that since hanging out in there, so the party is pickin up and we're having a great time getting to know each other. People from all around the world, of all ages, all there for one reason! So much fun!

Hopin that if we can get it going enough, we can convince the guys to stop in and say hi sometime... that would be awesome. We're all kinda secretly (or not so secretly) hopin for it, hehe!

Can't wait to meet more of you!

Sincerely,
Hahliiyra

~ Papa Roach is PASSION that feeds my Soul ... Xoxo ~

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Rallyin the Roaches!

Apr 01

Love hearing all your stories and hopes for the future...personally and hopes to see the band (for the first time, or again!), maybe even meet them. We'll just establish a huge network so people can travel and have places to stay when PR is in town, HA HA! Could turn into a rather large traveling house party...

2. Re: Rallyin the Roaches!

Apr 01

Hahliiyra wrote:

Hopin that if we can get it going enough, we can convince the guys to stop in and say hi sometime... that would be awesome. We're all kinda secretly (or not so secretly) hopin for it, hehe!

oh yeah, this would be awesome!!! :)

3. Re: Rallyin the Roaches!

Apr 01

Fellow Roaches are AMAZING! We've gone to several shows and always meet up with awesome people. A group of us now try to meet up at various shows across the country. Craziness always ensues!!!
    The guys and their crew are genuinely great and are a lot of fun to be around. They always take time... when they have time. As long as they aren't rushed to be somewhere, each and every one of them truly love the fans.
    You'll never go wrong with ANY PR show!! The energy and vibe is absolutely incredible!!!
    Hope to catch up with you soon. \m/

4. Re: Rallyin the Roaches!

Apr 02

Can't wait to hear some of your stories Ms Lori! =D

Get the latest from Papa Roach!