SPORT??

Feb 10

do you make sport in you free time??????

Well i love sport!!!!! Im training a lot at home and out!!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re:

Feb 14

I hate sports ... *lol*

2. Re:

Feb 18

i want to looks pretty good so im training!!!!
    well and im will be fit!!!!!!!!!

3. Re:

Feb 20

Sport? What's that?
    Never heard of it... ;)

4. Love Sports

Feb 23

I like playing tennis, soccer and go swimming!

5. ...

Feb 23

i hate sports so much....

6. RE: SPORT??

Mar 27

I ski/snowboard, kayak, mountain bike, and does yoga count???

7. RE: SPORT??

Mar 27

I have little to no interest in sport. =P

8. RE: SPORT??

Mar 27

i play volleyball and softball....but girls sports in general annoy me. wayyy to much damn drama.

9. RE: SPORT??

Mar 27

i used to love sports when i was younger, i was a big basketball player, i skateboarded, played softball and football...but as i got older i just lost interest in sports and dont play anything now except just toss around a football with a friend or something...i just love watching sports now, only UFC, freestyle motocross, bmx, drag racing, and nascar..i like fast cars X]

10. RE: SPORT??

Mar 27

Yeah, I love sports. I'm training real hard and I've got a six-pack coming in!

11. TIA avatar TIA

RE: SPORT??

Mar 28

If you count horseback riding as a sport.

12. RE: SPORT??

Mar 28

well sometimes i run around in circles like some retarded kid xD
    does that count i am running you know :p

13. RE: SPORT??

Mar 28

Well I loooooooooooooove wrestling, but I don't do it. Once I did have a wrestling match with a girl at school though ahahah. I like playing football(soccer) and netball also.

14. RE: SPORT??

Mar 28

I play a lot of football (English), american football should be called American rugby if you ask me lol. And I also play a bit of badminton, well loads of it.

15. RE: SPORT??

Mar 28

I do go karting at ppik where I used to work. not been in a while though cos we're a man down (broken wrist...) x

16. RE: SPORT??

Mar 28

I don't do any sports...mainly because I suck at them :)

17. RE: SPORT??

Mar 30

i dont play any sports but i love sports. especially football and baseball and also love watching wwe. i also like to watch soccer if i remember that its on.

18. RE: SPORT??

Mar 30

i love sports....i love watching NFL..football is my favorite sport. In high school i played basketball, volleyball and softball. Now i'm a lazy fucker and don't do anything lol......well i play softball in summer leagues.

19. RE: SPORT??

Apr 04

what's not to like about sports............football is awesome...baseball rules.... nascar is fun for the rednecks....see sports are good!!!

20. RE: SPORT??

Apr 04

I LOVEEEEE SPORTS !!
    I would study sports journalism!

before used to play in a women's club soccer

Get the latest from Papa Roach!