HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 05

who else here hates hannah montana, and all the others that have no taste in music ( jonas brothers, selena gomez, demi lovato....)?????

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 05

AMEN!

2. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 05

i've never watched it so i'm reserving judgement.
    I know my 11 year old cousin loves it x

3. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 05

i hate her too!! her music is so annoying!!

4. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 05

wow im surprised with how many people replied to this, :(
    i thought there would be more.......

5. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 05

Hmmm, do I like Hannah Montana the show? No.

Do I like Miley Cyrus? Yes. I also like her music.

Jonas Brothers? Hate.

Selena Gomez? I don't like her music either.

Demi Lovato? I like a few songs!

Umm, yeah people can love Papa Roach and still listen to Miley Cyrus! LOL

6. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 05

I watch hannah montana, becuase my sister watches every episode of it! And it's funny sometimes. (I like Rico and Jackson, btw HAHA)
    Hannah Montana Music, NO!!!! The Climb and 7Things -Miley Cyrus sounds kinda cool i listened to each song 2 times, lol.
    Metro Station (because of Mileys Bro who looks totally gay, but i like his tattoos) I like the song shake it...and this one song 17 forever (or what ever the name is), i only listen to them if they are playing it on MTV.

Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez....i never listen to the songs and i actually don't want to........JoBro suck dicks!

7. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 05

miley cyrus.....miley cyrus..hm...OH you mean that pole dancer? :P

8. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 05

Hannah Montana: CAN NOT STAND!
    Miley Cyrus: she has A FEW ok songs, like the climb, but manly cause of the words. Shes not the greatest, but shes not the worst. but if I had a choice I would not listen to her.
    As for Jonas Brothers dont listen to them, I find them kinda cheesy and idk not very appealing i guess?
    Selena Gomez, I like her as an actress, but as for her music, She isnt that great. Same for Demi Lovato.

9. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 05

hahaha, i dont like hannah montana but today i was at this tournament with one of my 11 year old teamates and i sang her "the climb" b/c i new all the lyrics and she haaaaaaatesss hannah montana. i dont even no how i no that song

10. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 05

Demi is the best one by far out of the bunch, but that's just because she listens to metal. Rest of them are below mediocre.

11. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 06

Um i kinda like the show...its funny :) i like Selena gomez too

12. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 06

Shes a thick pratt.
    && dont even get me started on the Jonas brothers....

13. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 06

Only love papa roach

14. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 06

Never had the joy and pleasure of watching Hannah Montana or any of her Disney channel friends. Perhaps I'd adore her and her program...

15. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 06

i dont hate hannah montana.
    i enjoy watching it with my nieces.

16. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 06

thank god u ddnt put this shit in music...they should not b allowed to call their crap music x(
    HATE EM ALL!!!

17. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 06

Right well. Before I start, please don't go hating me for all this. It's my opinion. And I hope you guys don't have a problem with me liking music I enjoy :)

Hannah Montana- Firstly, I love the show.
    The music for Hannah isn't writen BY Miley, it's written by others so that fans of any age will be able to sing and dance along to it. All in all, Hannah is just a character meant to represent a young pop star everyone loves and can have a good time when being listened to. YES her lyrics kinda suck, and YES the guitar is pretty simple, but who cares if you enjoy it?

Miley - I love her too. She writes almost all of her music, and she does have a pretty goooood voice for her age. When listening to some of the notes she sings in her songs.. it's like "Wow, she's only 16?!"
    And about the pole thing for that awards show, the pole was for BALANCE.

Jonas Brothers - I like a few of their songs. I respect them as musicians. I don't see how people can be all EWWWW JONAS BROTHERS, when they listen to bands like New Kids On The Block etc. At least the Jonas Brothers write their own music, play their own instruments etc. The WORST mistake they made was singing up with Disney. They would have so many more fans if they hadn't of. But being sterotyped with a young fan club makes a lot of people turn their heads to them.

Selena Gomez - I LOVEEE her. She's an awesome actress. Her new album is out next month, under the band "Selena Gomez and The Scene". Her new single "Falling Down" is really good. I'm actually spending a lot of time making a giant poster for a competetion of hers I'm entering at the minute.

Demi Lovato - I don't really listen to her music that much, but all I know is this girl has the best voice for a 17 year old I have EVER heard. Really ... she hits some haaard notes.

So yeah. If you're gonna bash me for all this, then go ahead I suppose. But I just happen to like all 5 of these musicians.

18. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 06

i fucking hate em all.they have no talent at all they dont deserve to be as famous as they are.papa roach has worked so hard to be where they r now.hannah montana has done NOTHING

19. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 06

baah.... don't like any of them & I hate this disney happy world =)

20. RE: HANNAH MONTANA

Sep 06

I hate her music!!!!
    N i hate her!!!! she is so stupid!!!
    but her show i love it!!!

Get the latest from Papa Roach!