you have to be emo ?

Sep 13

ok well people that i know say that you have to be emo to like papa roach and other music like that well they are so wrong i am not emo and i just LOVE that kind of music :P so tell me what do you think of this :)

p.s i dont hate emo's i have a friend that is emo ^^ she is my bff

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 13

papa roach fans are 'mixed nuts' everybody and anyone has been proven to like them whether they're young, old, emo, office workers... yknow.. anyone :)

x

2. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 13

Hybrid911 wrote:
    papa roach fans are 'mixed nuts' everybody and anyone has been proven to like them whether they're young, old, emo, office workers... yknow.. anyone :)

x

that's what i say but the people that i know are just so fussy :P i dont really care what they say it is just so annoying that they say that lol

3. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 13

thats absolutely wrong!!!!!
    u don't have to be an emo to love papa roach!!!
    emo is not even their kind of music!!

by the way i used to be an emo but i quitted being that! LOL

4. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 13

u dnt av 2 be emo 2 lyk papa roach!!! papa roach is a rock band evry1 no matter what their label listens 2 them!!! x

5. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 13

Jacoby.Lover wrote:
    thats absolutely wrong!!!!!
    u don't have to be an emo to love papa roach!!!
    emo is not even their kind of music!!

by the way i used to be an emo but i quitted being that! LOL

ja i am going to show this to all the people so they can see that they are wrong >:D

6. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 13

LoVeXPaPaXRoAcH wrote:
    that's what i say but the people that i know are just so fussy :P i dont really care what they say it is just so annoying that they say that lol

yeah I'd be annoyed too. tell them what we say on here haha x

7. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 13

Hybrid911 wrote:
    LoVeXPaPaXRoAcH wrote:

yeah I'd be annoyed too. tell them what we say on here haha x

uuuuu that i will i cant wait >:D

8. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 13

here we go again with the whole emo thing xD

emo....an o'so very overrated word!

like jade said proach fans are mixed nuts.......you can be whatever it doesn't matter as long as ur a proach fan........

9. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 13

my friends are exactly the same.
    they say its just 'sweatys' that like that music lol.x

10. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 13

by no means do you have to be emo..my brother's girlfriend (whos a stripper, and really into metal) and her mom (who's about 80) both love papa roach. and even though some people seem to think I'm emo, I'm much more of a goth/rocker type.

11. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 13

Definitely not! You can be whatever the fuck you want to be and like Papa Roach.

And I've been searching for somewhere to say this for a while. Now the topics been brought up...I hate how people complain Papa Roach have "turned emo". Wtf. If Last Resort was released now (song about killing yourself much?) then they would be branded the biggest emo band ever. It's proof Papa Roach are just a simple rock and roll band. And their fans certainly are mixed nuts :) Jussayin.

12. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 13

I hate the whole stereotypes and music rubbish. I have never once thought that Papa Roach was 'emo' anyway. Listen to whatever you like. You don't have to justify yourself to anyone.

13. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 14

i'm as far from emo as you can get, and why are all emos bisexual? cuz they can't afford to be choosey.

14. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 14

I don't know why people say that it makes no sense to me at all XD but i'm not emo i'm more..."punk" so meh....

15. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 14

To be honest, I'm so tired of hearing about this! I hate it when people stereotypes people & the music they listen to. There's no rule of what type of person you have to be to listen to certain type of music. Papa Roach fans are all types of people and it should be kept that way. I'm no where near being considered an emo, but I have just as much right to be a fan of Papa Roach as anyone else.

16. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 14

Recklezz wrote:
    Courtney wrote:
    To be honest, I'm so tired of hearing about this! I hate it when people stereotypes people & the music they listen to. There's no rule of what type of person you have to be to listen to certain type of music. Papa Roach fans are all types of people and it should be kept that way. I'm no where near being considered an emo, but I have just as much right to be a fan of Papa Roach as anyone else.

TELL THEM Courtney.

To me this is all soooo ridiculous

Thank you! I don't know why, but this is a subject that really bugs me. It's so aggravating.

17. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 14

People get a stereotype in their head and apply it to everyone. Being broad and generalising. I'm not emo either; I've been labelled a mosher.

18. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 14

themudsharkinterview wrote:
    People get a stereotype in their head and apply it to everyone. Being broad and generalising. I'm not emo either; I've been labelled a mosher.

i don't often hear the word mosher anymore now y'know. I got called one a lot. but hey I'm in the devil worshipper category apparently, though since i went blonde i've not been called it! haha. being an LP fan at my school meant I always subject to hatred and resentment for no entire reason.. haha x

19. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 14

i've been labelled a shex god *sigh*

20. RE: you have to be emo ?

Sep 14

cuz i can and wanted to0o0o0o :p

Newsletter Signup