Guitar Hero

Feb 20

I think you guys should make Metamorphosis (or Paramour Sessions) available to buy for GUITAR HERO: WORLD TOUR. I would definantly buy it. Well, at LEAST do a Papa Roach track pack of 3 songs. I'm suprised there hasn't been one yet, as kick-ass as Paramour Sessions was.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re:

Feb 20

Yeah! I love Guitar Hero =]

2. No

Feb 20

This is not to offend anybody on here, but Jerry said that he plays more on comfort then technicality, so what I'm saying is that P-Roach is better off being on Rock Band since their songs have more of a Rock Band feel to them, & since TIRO is already on RB it'd be easier.

3. Moderator

Re:

Feb 21

I like the RB idea better personally ;]

4. Re:

Feb 22

Hell, put it on RockBand then. I'd buy the game just for that.

5. Re:

Feb 23

How did Rock Revolution get Last resort? That was Konami's Rock Band rip off game. I know it was just a cover but they got the rights to it. They definitely need some more Proach on Rock Band. One song isn't cutting it, and if they put one more fukin weezer song on there I'm gonna flip.

6. Moderator

Re:

Feb 23

lol I totally spent 30$ on the track pack 2 just for TiRO x]

7. RE: Guitar Hero

Feb 25

Infested Stinger wrote:
    This is not to offend anybody on here, but Jerry said that he plays more on comfort then technicality, so what I'm saying is that P-Roach is better off being on Rock Band since their songs have more of a Rock Band feel to them, & since TIRO is already on RB it'd be easier.

As soon as I listened to Metamorphosis I thought it would be an awesome album to play on Guitar Hero. Why does the level of technicatlity in the song mean its better for one game or another? Theres simple songs and complex songs on GH.

8. Re:

Feb 25

I suck at GH but it would be very cool for the rare occasions I play on it at my friends house x

9. RE: Guitar Hero

Apr 27

I realize this is a 2 month old thread,, haha

but damn, i wish they WOULD put a PR song on GH though.. I mean, I dont know enough people to play RB hahaha .. yeah... winner'nt = me

10. RE: Guitar Hero

May 17

I am a complete idiot when it comes to Guitar hero, just realized that today when being a looser at playing Guitar Hero Metallica XD

11. RE: Guitar Hero

May 17

guitar hero is one of the best game series ever!

12. RE: Guitar Hero

May 17

lol without doubt thatd be badass! :D i wanna know how ppl make their own tracks for RB or GH i see it on youtube all the time but havent found a vid that actually puts it simple enough for me to figure it out >. < i wanna make my own of just a shit load of PR songs :P

13. RE: Guitar Hero

May 18

It may not be GH, but DAY-UM, I'm kickin' ass on Tap-Tap for my iPhone. Lifeline and I hit 510,000+! Whoo-hoo! Now, if only they would do a few more songs!

Get the latest from Papa Roach!