Am I destined to be single?

Mar 05

Just feeling aggravated at the world! Anyone else feel the same? I am recently divorced and it seems like all guys that like me or I like are married, stupid or fucking jerks! Are there any normal guys out there? Maybe I am just picky...Wanna find somone with a love for the same music, cute, nice, caring, likes kids, has a job, doesn't live with his mommy, etc. I need a concert buddy!!! I go to all these concerts and see all these couples. It is so cute, just wish I had someone to share the experience with...*sigh*...Anyway, just feel like bitching! Wish I was ten times hotter and wish Jacoby was single. LOL...just saying...

Replies to This Posting

1. Re:

Mar 05

aww we all want jacoby or a jacoby-a-like haha! i feel like that sometimes, i've been single for a while now and noone's come along and I'm like is there something wrong with me etc? you're not alone feeling like this. im sure mr right will come along one day x

2. Moderator

Re:

Mar 05

don't ever think once that being picky is a bad thing. if you aren't picky, you'll end up with someone that sucks.

there are normal guys, you just can't really look for them...you'll just find him. that's what happened with my husband and I

3. Re:

Mar 05

I'm right along with you.....the men around here are blah...boring...or not worth having.

4. Re:

Mar 05

I feel like that too, I have people tell me that at uni I should be able to find someone but they all turn out to be jerks and users... not what I'm looking for. I know what you mean about a concert buddy, looking at them brings u.p all sorts of feeling. To be honest I'm wanting an American man, I'm a SUCKER for the accent

5. Re:

Mar 05

i wonder the same damn thing, it gets lonely sometimes, i have alot of guy friends who are into the same shit as me, are crazy as hell, they all play guitar or drums, buuut we're just friends =/ and it sux when you like someone but they have a girlfriend or like someone else...that feeling just sucks..ugh

6. Re:

Mar 05

i feel like being corny... true love is worth the wait... and most people are JERKS!!!!!!!! for every 5 there is 1 decent one... and everyone is picky... dont worry...

7. Thanks

Mar 06

Thanks everyone I feel a little better. I guess it's better to wait for prince charming than to kiss a million frogs. LOL

8. RE: Am I destined to be single?

Mar 06

CobyDickGirl wrote:
    Just feeling aggravated at the world! Anyone else feel the same? I am recently divorced and it seems like all guys that like me or I like are married, stupid or fucking jerks! Are there any normal guys out there? Maybe I am just picky...Wanna find somone with a love for the same music, cute, nice, caring, likes kids, has a job, doesn't live with his mommy, etc. I need a concert buddy!!! I go to all these concerts and see all these couples. It is so cute, just wish I had someone to share the experience with...*sigh*...Anyway, just feel like bitching! Wish I was ten times hotter and wish Jacoby was single. LOL...just saying...

I hear ya there girl! Ive had nothing but bad luck with relationships. I still get stalked by my first bf i ever had and that was 10 years ago.. I found my dream guy and got engaged in 05 he passed away from complications due to cancer. I got impregnated by someone i hardly knew and of course he wants nothing to do with my son or i. The recent guy i was interested is an arr agent ahole he is all looks but immature and a prick inside ( never judge a book by its cover)
    everyone tells me to wait he will come but sometimes i wonder. Right now i am working on losing weight and getting n shape i wanna become a NY state trooper.. Who knows who will will meet.

9. RE: Am I destined to be single?

Mar 07

CobyDickGirl wrote:
    Thanks everyone I feel a little better. I guess it's better to wait for prince charming than to kiss a million frogs. LOL

LOL! Quality...

There's no reason not to be picky, esp if you're looking for the love of your life! However, you might find someone who loves the same things in life as you, but tastes change... me and my boyf rarely ever agree in music these days, but I shan't shun him for that, as he loves me for me! And i'm pretty sure you'll find the one you're looking for. Just keep those lids peeled, and he'll come crashing into you :)

10. Re:

Mar 12

im the same way except i just turned 22 today and never had a boyfriend. obv im an ugly fatass and that no one likes me.

Newsletter Signup