Chemical Burn!

Mar 09

Hello! Does anyone know how to treat a chemical burn? I've had it for four itchy days now and it still hasn't healed. Also, is it fine that it has bits of fluff in it?

If anyone is wondering how this occured (which I doubt), some gump left some spilt acid or something on the desk. Me (being clever and very sexy) placed my arm in it.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re:

Mar 09

silver sulfadine...but you may have to see a doc to get it.

2. Re:

Mar 09

You could use vinegar to neutralize the burn..

3. Moderator

Re:

Mar 09

go to the hospital, and stop posting the same threads over and over

4. Re:

Mar 10

Busta, someone told me to post it on this page so I did and please don't reply by saying "if that person told you to jump off a cliff would you do it?"

5. Moderator

Re:

Mar 10

lol I wouldn't have replied with that anyways....I'm just saying that you already posted the thread, so there was no need to post it again, but we cleared it up.

did you ever go to the hospital?? that's what you should do when you have a burn anyways, but esp if it's itchy and gross looking. how's it doing now?

6. Re:

Mar 11

i didn't go to the hostipal, me dad said there "is no need". But it's healing up now, but it's gonna scar badly.

7. Moderator

Re:

Mar 11

wow! there's ALWAYS a need to go to the hospital when you get burned like that....esp with chemicals.

hope your arm gets all better and heals normal! maybe a little bit of scarring will be cool anyways. lol. I always wanted a scar with a cool story xD

8. RE: Chemical Burn!

Mar 13

Busta wrote:

I always wanted a scar with a cool story xD

Yay I wanna see Busta on Scarred haha! But dont go doing anything dangerous now :P

9. djt avatar djt

Re:

Mar 25

i had a friend that had a chemical burn on her upper lip because she tried that hair removal stuff and had an allergic reaction to it. she tried it the day before the first day of school. lmao. XD
    pro: no more mustache
    con: bright red upper lip you could see from a mile away
    hahaha... priceless.

10. Re:

Mar 25

hahahaha, your story made me laugh that was awesome. Yeah, like everyone else said, you should head out to the doctor, otherwise idk what to tell ya.

11. RE: Chemical Burn!

Mar 27

I've had my fair share of chemical burns... this stuff called Turbo, grill cleaner.. I work with it everyday so my hands and fingers are immune to it, but once you get it on your leg HOLY SHIT it burns and itches and turns into little red spots... but goes away after a few days.

Worst chemical burn I've ever had would have to be when I got either Liquatec (industrial dish sanitiser) or Flashdry (dries dishes in a flash lol) in my eyes... I was fucking around with the dishwasher at work and some got this stuff straight in my eye... imagine ants stuck in your eyes eating away at it! And then I had to go to the hospital and get this awful 'morgan lense' around my eyeball... now imagine a plastic spoon trying to gouge your eye out.

I feel a bit sick now lol... but anyway... any kind of chemical burn should be checked out by a doc even if someone says theres no need... especially if there's crap in it. Thats why people are trained to properly clean wounds/burns etc

Get the latest from Papa Roach!