Tell me this doesnt make you want to blow somthing up.

Oct 06

OK....maybe i'm just weird but dont you think its down right mean to break up with someone simply because your bored with them because 1. theyre having HEART SURGERY and cant flirt all the time just to make their signifigant other feel important? and 2. because you never see them because they dont put forth the effort to even answer your pfone calls on the weekends!? WOW and did he ever think that i would will myself to not be ok through heart surgery because i was mi serable? NO i no thats kinda dramatic but this kid was the love of my life....(good kisser to tehe) and i mean everyine knows that im depressed and well....kinda sick but they just pass it off as depression from being deathly ill all the time....guess i wasnt good enough for you....
4(N)EVER N (N)EVER....BABE

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Tell me this doesnt make you want to blow somthing up.

Oct 06

I replied to your blog hun, I feel for you.

2. RE: Tell me this doesnt make you want to blow somthing up.

Oct 06

I feel for you too hun, believe me i've been in that situation more times than I care to be, guys suck sometimes. you're probably too good for him x

3. RE: Tell me this doesnt make you want to blow somthing up.

Oct 06

That is horrible. You can do better. You don't want someone who won't even stick round when the going gets tough.

4. RE: Tell me this doesnt make you want to blow somthing up.

Oct 06

Hybrid911 wrote:
    I feel for you too hun, believe me i've been in that situation more times than I care to be, guys suck sometimes. you're probably too good for him x

that's not just true about guys. females can be just as bad...from my experience, they can sometimes be worse. we've all been heartbroken. someone just recently broke my heart too...and I was completely in love with him.
    all we can do is realize that if they're willing to hurt you that much, they're not worth your time or your love. there's other people out there that do deserve you.

5. RE: Tell me this doesnt make you want to blow somthing up.

Oct 06

juggalettemora wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:

that's not just true about guys. females can be just as bad...from my experience, they can sometimes be worse. we've all been heartbroken. someone just recently broke my heart too...and I was completely in love with him.
    all we can do is realize that if they're willing to hurt you that much, they're not worth your time or your love. there's other people out there that do deserve you.

couldn't agree with you more and yes women are just as bad! (if not more malicious... and I know that cos I've been a total bitch before today haha...) :) x I've had too many break ups this year to know what it's like but luckily love didn't come into it but a few year ago it did and I was absolutely heartbroken... we all go through it at some point in our lives (a lot more than once) but time's definitely a healer and you'll definitely find someone new who will treat you like a princess with love and respect you deserve! x

6. RE: Tell me this doesnt make you want to blow somthing up.

Oct 06

I'm no expert, but you can do way better. You seem like a nice person you'll definently find that real speical someone out there....

7. RE: Tell me this doesnt make you want to blow somthing up.

Oct 07

Like everyone's already saying: you can do much better than that.
    I'm sure one day a guy will enter your life that will make you forget about this kid in no time!

8. RE: Tell me this doesnt make you want to blow somthing up.

Oct 07

I feel for you but it's like this:

No guy is worth your tears and the one that is wouldn't make you cry.

Get the latest from Papa Roach!