D-d-d-d-drugs... (and alcohol)

Mar 11

I was just wondering... Anyone on here doing any drugs? Or have done in the past?

Atm I only drink alcohol.. Haven't touched soft-drugs since the summer :O and well.. last time I did hard drugs must have been like.. ehh.. 4 or 5 years ago or something?
Yeah I'm trying to get my life on the right track ;)
And no I didn't start this thread to look cool, because I think drugs are not cool at all.
Well.. haha.. most of the time it ain't. Because people get addicted way to easily..
So kids... Drugs are bad mmmkay?!
But feel free to be honest ;) I won't judge.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re:

Mar 11

I don't drink or do drugs. last time i drank i got alcoholic poisoning and ever since then i don't drink. call me old fashioned but my body just cannot take it. lmfao x

2. Moderator

Mar 11

never touched the stuff. I've never been drunk. I've tasted alcohol and stuff but I've never like drank any.

just doesn't interest me. I've got better things to do with my time and money than poison myself. [and I'm fun enough as it is without having to be drunk ;P]

I decided against all of it before my health decided for me too lol..I can't even be around cigarettes, I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to the smoke because my dad used to smoke when I was little, and I can't breathe in the slightest around them usually. and something really weird about me, when I smell pot, I like, instantly start crying xD it's annoying.
    then now I'm diabetic, so I definitely couldn't even drink if I wanted to.

but I really don't ever get preachy about it and I don't care if my friends or whoever do it. as long as people are respectful about their smoking, I don't care if they do it at all.

I just really don't like when people don't want to hang out or whatever and think I'm no fun because I don't drink or smoke pot or anything.

3. Re:

Mar 11

Nope haven't bothered, I don't think it's worth it. According to people that usually get drunk they don't remember it anyway, so what's the point there. Smoking is not to cool either, sure in movies it makes you look "badass" but at my school it's just pathetic, about 5/7 of my school smoke. I have a friend who said he'd quit smoking, and hasn't since he's addicted to it now. With that being said I won't bother.

4. RE: D-d-d-d-drugs... (and alcohol)

Mar 11

Busta wrote:
    never touched the stuff. I've never been drunk. I've tasted alcohol and stuff but I've never like drank any.

just doesn't interest me. I've got better things to do with my time and money than poison myself. [and I'm fun enough as it is without having to be drunk ;P]

I decided against all of it before my health decided for me too lol..I can't even be around cigarettes, I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to the smoke because my dad used to smoke when I was little, and I can't breathe in the slightest around them usually. and something really weird about me, when I smell pot, I like, instantly start crying xD it's annoying.
    then now I'm diabetic, so I definitely couldn't even drink if I wanted to.

but I really don't ever get preachy about it and I don't care if my friends or whoever do it. as long as people are respectful about their smoking, I don't care if they do it at all.

I just really don't like when people don't want to hang out or whatever and think I'm no fun because I don't drink or smoke pot or anything.

ive got a friend who acts all pathetic and as though I'm a child because I don't drink etc. I hate him for that sometimes cos it's almost like, well it doesn't mean I can't go out places with you etc just because I don't drink. I have a better time being sober and actually remembering it the day after without the horrible sickness and headaches. respect busta :) x

5. eh...

Mar 11

I personally think drugs are disgusting... i once liked this guy then found out that he does pot and i was like um....no thank you.
    People who do drugs in my school are really looked down on, and like at concerts and stuff if i smell pot or smoke in general i feel really queasy... idk if thats how u spell queasy...anyways... but i guess that's gonna happen in most places. my mom smoked until i was like 11 or something and that always made me never wanna smoke because i hated the smell of it so much. some of my friends smoke and i'm like whatever, do what you want..it's just not for me!
    alcohol... yeah it can be fun but people who get out of control are just stupid and really abuse it. so i try not to drink so much, i do enough embarassing things sober ;)
    P.S. guys...kissing a smoker is like licking an ash tray. sick. hah

6. D-d-d-d-drugs... (and alcohol)

Mar 11

I dont dont smoke or do any other drug.. cuz ive been around a lot of weed smokers and ive seen what some drugs can do to people so i dont bother.

I drink every once in awhile like if im at a local show and im help with mearch and somone in the band hands me like a jagerbomb or somthing ill take it but other then that i hardly ever drink

7. Re:

Mar 11

well since we're being honest on here the last time i smoked was like...in october last year, i took a couple drags of a ciggarette and i tried weed for the first time which i didnt see the point in cuz it didnt do shit to me, but now i highly dislike drugs..not something i would ever go back to.
    and alcohol, the last time i drank was in 2007 for a friends 16th bday..that was our first time drinking but the last time was a week after, we got drunk both times and damn did i learn my lesson, i cant stand the taste of alcohol i dont see how my friends can do that shit everyday, my teacher was tellin me that 98% of pple on this reservation smoke and drink...and now that i think about it ND is the #1 state that has teens that drink, something like that anyway...all i know is i dont like drugs, alcohol, etc at all

8. Re:

Mar 11

Never done drugs and I rarely drink. It just doesn't appeal to me overly much.

9. Moderator

RE: D-d-d-d-drugs... (and alcohol)

Mar 11

xxLittleDirtyGirlxxErikaxx wrote:

haha...has anyone really ever licked an ashtray? kissing someone after they have a cigarette is very strange.....but that coulda been because the dude had a like 0 gauge tongue ring that held onto all the smoke and taste...

but I would think licking an ashtray would be worse. cuz it'd be all grody and taste a lot worse..lol. that's like saying drinking a cup of coffee is like eating a spoonful of soggy old coffee grounds. x]

Hybrid911 wrote:
    it doesn't mean I can't go out places with you etc just because I don't drink.

haha that's what it's like being married too..being married automatically makes you some boring old lady x]

10. Re:

Mar 12

Yay :)
    Sorry, just happy to read that so many of you don't do drugs or drink. I have this discussion going on with a friend of mine, who says that almost all fans of rockmusic and stuff do drugs or drink at all... And when I look at my "friends" that like rockmusic that seems to be pretty true... But you guys totally proved him wrong :)

I really hate hard drugs.. Can't say I hate soft drugs, just that I don't need it (anymore). But then again, I live in the Netherlands and well.. smoking weed is "legal" over here, so yeah.. It's quite normal when someone's a stoner.
    I'm happy though that none of my true friends do drugs. Some of them drink a lot though, but oh well.. As long as they don't get all annoying I don't mind.

11. RE: D-d-d-d-drugs... (and alcohol)

Mar 12

SuperMiek wrote:
    Yay :)
    Sorry, just happy to read that so many of you don't do drugs or drink. I have this discussion going on with a friend of mine, who says that almost all fans of rockmusic and stuff do drugs or drink at all... And when I look at my "friends" that like rockmusic that seems to be pretty true... But you guys totally proved him wrong :)

I really hate hard drugs.. Can't say I hate soft drugs, just that I don't need it (anymore). But then again, I live in the Netherlands and well.. smoking weed is "legal" over here, so yeah.. It's quite normal when someone's a stoner.
    I'm happy though that none of my true friends do drugs. Some of them drink a lot though, but oh well.. As long as they don't get all annoying I don't mind.

just shows ya the stereo types out there. remember when coby got arrested and the police mocked him for his tattoos? and he was like i'm a dad! we're all guilty of personal prejudice though, i guess it's just human nature x

12. Re:

Mar 12

My friends and I use drugs in the recreational sense (it's a college thing for us)... but we usually smoke bud a few times a week. Every other weekend we do some e, it's very cheap where we get it 10 bucks a pop so we try to limit our usage as to not get "addicted".

I'm not going to lie, ecstasy is a very fun drug... there is no way you could have a bad roll even if you are doing it with someone you may hate. Seriously, a few weeks back I did it with a bunch of people, some dude I could not stand was there but once the time came around it was like we were inseparable.

I have done shrooms but only to see if I was able to get a better understanding of things, I had heard some experiences were very eye opening and life-changing... I did see things in a very different perspective and it really changed the way I approach things mentally.

LSD is another story, I have tried it but the stuff we got was weak and/or bunk. It is in the near future though. When summer rolls around at least since it's still cold out people aren't making an effort to really get ahold of it and if they do they desperately get anything no matter how low the quality is.

Haven't touched alcohol in awhile, last time I remember would be when O'Bama was sworn into office... to celebrate.

Never will do heroin or meth... too many people I know have died from it and/or are addicted to it.

Then there's the various perscription drugs, adderal, lortab, vicodin, etc etc haven't touched any lately though. My friends and I do not do this kind of thing to be "cool" it's merely for experimentation purposes. The way we see it, the mjk way, would be to experience what we can on drugs and then later in life build ourselves up so we can experience that kind of "high" completely clean... just on life... as cheesy as it may sound.

13. Re:

Mar 12

I smoke & drink. I smoke quite regularly, but I don't really have an ongoing amount of cigarettes I smoke each day. I only started smoking around October 2008. I would say I am addicted, but I can also go days without them no bother. The last time I was piss drunk stupid was Hogmanay (New Year's Eve) 2008/New Year 2009. I only drink on the odd occasion, but I usually end up drinking too much when I do. Regarding soft drugs, I have only ever smoked cannabis, and I have only done that about 2 or 3 times. I thought it was alright. It isn't something I do often.

14. D-d-d-d-drugs... (and alcohol)

Mar 12

Busta wrote:

haha that's what it's like being married too..being married automatically makes you some boring old lady x]

I'd hang out with ya Busta!! Us married people need to stick together. :o)
    As for me, I never really get a chance to drink, when we get a chance to go out to concerts and what not my hubby always starts drinking and I don't so that I know we make it home safely. Which is fine with me as long as his projectile vomiting don't ruin my evening. As for smoking/drugs...did it a very long time ago, when I was in school but then I found out I was seriously allergic to smoke and really can't be around it which sucks when I go to concerts and shit. I still have a great time but pay for it the next morning.

15. RE: D-d-d-d-drugs... (and alcohol)

Mar 12

Never ever ever ever. Plus I'm waaay too young lol.

Busta wrote:

Nooo! Your not a boring old lady! Your a "young buck in your prime", as Coby would say. Just married :P

16. RE: D-d-d-d-drugs... (and alcohol)

Mar 12

Busta wrote:
    xxLittleDirtyGirlxxErikaxx wrote:

haha...has anyone really ever licked an ashtray? kissing someone after they have a cigarette is very strange.....but that coulda been because the dude had a like 0 gauge tongue ring that held onto all the smoke and taste...

but I would think licking an ashtray would be worse. cuz it'd be all grody and taste a lot worse..lol. that's like saying drinking a cup of coffee is like eating a spoonful of soggy old coffee grounds. x]

lol i have no idea it was just a quote they put up in my school and it made me giggle.

17. RE:

Mar 12

never tried drugs and im never going to try it my opinion is that drugs should get burned before its made!! :p

but yeah i have tried alcohol some times and its pretty funny xD

18. Moderator

RE: D-d-d-d-drugs... (and alcohol)

Mar 12

Keyser Soze wrote:
    Haven't touched alcohol in awhile, last time I remember would be when O'Bama was sworn into office... to celebrate.

hehe..like he's irish or something. ;]

PRoachrox wrote:
    I'd hang out with ya Busta!! Us married people need to stick together. :o)

wee.
    and I don't mean this in any sort of you're old or you're boring or something way x] but I'm only 22, so it's kinda extra crappy when people look at me like I'm so crazy old married bat that can't hang out with boys because my 'husband will kick' their asses or whatever garbage they make up lol

19. Fed avatar Fed

Mar 12
  20. RE: D-d-d-d-drugs... (and alcohol)

Mar 13

Busta wrote:
    [
    wee.
    and I don't mean this in any sort of you're old or you're boring or something way x] but I'm only 22, so it's kinda extra crappy when people look at me like I'm so crazy old married bat that can't hang out with boys because my 'husband will kick' their asses or whatever garbage they make up lol

Ha that sounds familiair.. People always look at me like I threw away all possibility at having fun because I'm only 20 and married :P and guys are always afraid that my husband will get jealous and kick their asses too haha :P

Get the latest from Papa Roach!