hmm i was just thinking...

Apr 09

do you guys think we should get a point every time we post on here?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: hmm i was just thinking...

Apr 09

you mean everytime we write on the forum? :p

2. RE: hmm i was just thinking...

Apr 09

hmm i doubt it will happen otherwise they'd be doing it already, sorry x but it's always a possibility x

3. RE: hmm i was just thinking...

Apr 09

yup

4. Moderator

RE: hmm i was just thinking...

Apr 09

prolly not because these forums seem to be fairly clean and on topic and such...and that'll just cause post spam...there are already a few people on here that don't really post anything worth while just to get their counts up :x

and that would also make it easier to get points, so that would make the Riot Store prices skyrocket!

5. RE: hmm i was just thinking...

Apr 10

true

6. RE: hmm i was just thinking...

Apr 10

i like it better with no points lol i think it shows what people really wanna talk about and if they just want the points you know?

7. RE: hmm i was just thinking...

Apr 10

mannie wrote:
    i like it better with no points lol i think it shows what people really wanna talk about and if they just want the points you know?

i agree!

8. RE: hmm i was just thinking...

Apr 10

yup

9. RE: hmm i was just thinking...

Apr 10

mannie wrote:

I think you said it best :)

10. RE: hmm i was just thinking...

Apr 10

yeah plus just like how theres alot of pointless blogs from pple wanting more points there'd be way more pointless threads

11. RE: hmm i was just thinking...

Apr 10

god there would be WAY to many spammers then.

people get stupid with that shit.... and if they did that it would just bring the assholes out in masses.

12. RE: hmm i was just thinking...

Apr 10

whether I got points or not, I'd still post. it's fun just interacting with other people that have the same interests as me. I agree that giving people points for posting would just ruin the forum because then you definitely would find people abusing that.

13. RE: hmm i was just thinking...

Apr 10

it does kinda suck that we don't get points but in the long run, i would rather not have any points awarded for threads. blogs are already getting abused for points. i like to read substantial posts, not a bunch of worthless shit that some people say. keeping points out of the picture would definitely keep these forums clean .

14. RE: hmm i was just thinking...

Apr 10

musicjunkie14 wrote:
    it does kinda suck that we don't get points but in the long run, i would rather not have any points awarded for threads. blogs are already getting abused for points. i like to read substantial posts, not a bunch of worthless shit that some people say. keeping points out of the picture would definitely keep these forums clean .

exactly. I have been to some forums where you get certain things for posting so many and it just gets out of hand. like threads started with not even a full sentence. ppl are desperate...and crazy.

15. Moderator

RE: hmm i was just thinking...

Apr 10

luckily, no matter how many spammers we have, cheating isn't tolerated, so they lose either way!

16. RE: hmm i was just thinking...

Apr 11

i do agree and understand what you guys are saying =)

Newsletter Signup